PS4/Switch Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

No Plans to Bring Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 West, Developer Koei Tecmo Fears Backlash

http://nichegamer.com/2015/11/no-pl...e-3-west-developer-koei-tecmo-fears-backlash/

Previously, we’ve been reporting on Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 with the hope that Koei Tecmo would eventually announce a western localization for the game – the publisher even teased the possibility if fans demanded it enough.

Now, we’re hearing a different story, if the community manager for the company is anything to go by. As spotted by some of our fans, the developer was seen responding to a fan inquiring for the game’s western release, over on their official Facebook.

“We do not bring DOAX3 to the west and won’t have any plan change in the future. Thank you for asking,” said Koei Tecmo, when asked if the game would be coming west.

The developer continued with a very troubling and foreboding message, as if our greatest fears are literally coming true regarding moral outrage and games being censored or abandoned:

“Do you know many issues happening in video game industry with regard to how to treat female in video game industry? We do not want to talk those things here. But certainly we have gone through in last year or two to come to our decision. Thank you.”

This is a stark contrast to what we’ve seen Koei Tecmo do previously, i.e. put out flagrantly violent and or sexualized games with little to no comment on how the outrage police in the west perceive said games.

I’ve reached out to Koei Tecmo’s PR in the hopes of getting some clarification, and I’ll update this article should I receive any.

No Plans to Bring Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 West, Developer Koei Tecmo Fears Backlash

http://nichegamer.com/2015/11/no-pl...e-3-west-developer-koei-tecmo-fears-backlash/

Previously, we’ve been reporting on Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 with the hope that Koei Tecmo would eventually announce a western localization for the game – the publisher even teased the possibility if fans demanded it enough.

Now, we’re hearing a different story, if the community manager for the company is anything to go by. As spotted by some of our fans, the developer was seen responding to a fan inquiring for the game’s western release, over on their official Facebook.

“We do not bring DOAX3 to the west and won’t have any plan change in the future. Thank you for asking,” said Koei Tecmo, when asked if the game would be coming west.

The developer continued with a very troubling and foreboding message, as if our greatest fears are literally coming true regarding moral outrage and games being censored or abandoned:

“Do you know many issues happening in video game industry with regard to how to treat female in video game industry? We do not want to talk those things here. But certainly we have gone through in last year or two to come to our decision. Thank you.”

This is a stark contrast to what we’ve seen Koei Tecmo do previously, i.e. put out flagrantly violent and or sexualized games with little to no comment on how the outrage police in the west perceive said games.

I’ve reached out to Koei Tecmo’s PR in the hopes of getting some clarification, and I’ll update this article should I receive any.
Die Feministen haben gewonnen. :neutral:

Ich muss sagen, dass ich den Schritt richtig finde. Es wird ja eine englische Version geben. Und die Leute die es wollen, wüssen ja wie man im Internet bestellt (hoffe ich jedenfalls...). Denke mal sie bekamen auch eine Menge Kritik auf Seiten wie Twitter zu der Zensur von Project Zero 5 (wo sie denke ich selber nichts für können). Zudem führen sicher auch die andauernden Diskussionen zu den Kostümen von DOA5 in den Foren zu dem Schritt.

Von daher ein besserer Schritt, als der Zensurwahnsinn den "Zen"-tendo zur Zeit exessiv betreibt.

Dank englischer Texte ist das überhaupt nicht schlimm, hätte es mir wohl eh nicht nochmal geholt. Werde meine Asia Version spielen die unzensiert ist und dort den DLC kaufen. Maximal ne CE hätte ich mir hier geholt. Finde es daher voll okay da sie ja englische Texte anbieten. Besser gehts nicht imo. Schade für die die nicht importieren aber man kanns nicht allen Recht machen.

playasia.png

laut play-asia liegt es an den sjw (sjw = social justice warriors btw)

hallöchen meine zuckersüßen puppen,

eine Frage:

Playasia verlangt für die normale Version 67€ und für die Collector Edition 130€.

Welche Seiten kennt ihr noch die günstiger sind und ein Import ermöglichen?

hallöchen meine zuckersüßen puppen,

eine Frage:

Playasia verlangt für die normale Version 67€ und für die Collector Edition 130€.

Welche Seiten kennt ihr noch die günstiger sind und ein Import ermöglichen?

Nin Nin kann ich sehr empfehlen auch wenn sie manchmal brauchen um sich auf Mails zu melden aber hatte dort bisher keine Probleme. Play Asia ist zwar teuer ist aber dank Fed Ex am besten für mich da die den Zoll abfertigen. Solaris Japan ist auch noch sehr gut aber hohes Zoll Risiko und haben meist kaum Spiele.

Yesasia hat auch keinen Zoll aber ist so teuer wie Playasia hat aber auch die Asia Version.

Asia Version = Eng/JP Texte
JP Version = JP Texte

Wobei man bei dem Spiel vermutlich eh kein Wort verstehen muss, um es spielen zu können.

ahso :eek2:

danke für die Erklärung :knufel:

man voll schade, dass mein Blog gesperrt ist xD

weil mein 5 beliebtester Blog war "Tod oder Lebendig Extrem 3 - Meine Wünsche/Erwartungen

5935 Besuch(e)"

Mich interessiert was da drinnen steht xD

Ob wohl alles erfüllt wurde? :puppy:

Zurück
Top Bottom