XOne/PC Crackdown 3

cd25wk68.png

cd13nk08.png

cduxjwh.png

Im ersten Bild sitzt sie möglicherweise in nem Mech
Die Lichter und farben machen sncon was her und mal schauen wie lebendig die Stadt wirken wird.
Nen Crackdown im düsteren Cyberpunk im nächsten Ableger wäre schon was
https://www.resetera.com/threads/crackdown-3-e3-2018-trailer.48086/page-4

As with so much to do with video games, however, dreams rarely turn into reality.
Fast forward to 2018 and Crackdown 3 is in a tough spot. It's suffered multiple delays, met with apathy online and was even rumoured to be cancelled. Behind the scenes, developers - a raft of developers - have worked hard to turn Crackdown 3 into a real video game that will actually come out. They have faced multiple challenges along the way, which, people close to the project speaking with Eurogamer anonymously have indicated, has a lot to do with that pesky cloud-powered multiplayer, its "100 per cent destructible environments" and exactly who is - and isn't - working on the game.

In fact, Jones was only ever a consultant on the project. The chief developer of the wonderful first Crackdown game, which was built by the now defunct Realtime Worlds, told Eurogamer: "I wasn't doing the development."
"I really felt I was there more importantly at the start to get the thing off the ground," Jones told Eurogamer. "If we were going to do a Crackdown 3, what would be some of the strong features for it? I was really there in an advisory role more than anything else."
Sumo Digital, the UK developer behind Snake Pass and the upcoming Team Sonic Racing, is the main developer behind the new Crackdown. In fact it has been throughout the project. But work for hire studios are often left off publisher press releases and official websites, their contributions to big games either going unnoticed or unannounced - to the frustration of many of the bosses of these studios.
"Sumo was really doing the development," Jones said. "That's fine. Once it was fully underway and under development, my role diminished anyway."

Sumo Digital isn't the only studio that's worked on Crackdown 3. Microsoft Studios has contracted a number of UK work for hire studios to contribute, including Ruffian and Red Kite Games. Ruffian's involvement is not without a sense of irony. Development of the embattled Crackdown 2 went to Ruffian, which, like Realtime Worlds, is a Scottish studio. Ruffian and Jones' companies have enjoyed a "friendly rivalry", as one source put it to Eurogamer, so when the former was parachuted in to help turn Crackdown 3 around, there were more than a few wry smiles up in Scotland.

After Microsoft decided to delay Crackdown 3 yet again - the final time the company is willing to do so, I've heard - the many developers working on it were faced with at least another six months of work after having previously thought they'd be done with the project in June 2018. For many of the developers working on Crackdown 3, this latest delay means potentially more crunch for what some expect will be a disappointment of a release no matter how much money and resources Microsoft throws at it.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...-was-announced-crackdown-3-is-in-a-tough-spot

Manche wird das Game unabhängig seiner Qualität wegen den Verschiebungen wohl sowieso nicht so überzeugen können.
Werden ca. 5 1/2 Jahre nach der Ankündigung vergangen sein und wenn man bedenkt wie ambitioniert der MP ist passts noch.
Spannend wie sich das Game Wertungstechnisch und kommerziell schlagen wird. Phil Spencer meinte afaik das er Crackdown etablieren will und hat wohl selber zugestimmt mehr ins Game zu investieren. Der erfolg um das Game ist selbst für das Xbox Team wichtig.

Microsoft on Crackdown 3 delay: We want it to ‘sit next to Halo, Gears
https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/1...3-delay-explained-microsoft-xbox-interview-e3

Ist mir zu amerikanisch / prollomäßig. :nix:
Außerdem gefällt mir der ganze Stil und die Charaktere nicht. Hätte kein Problem damit wenn es eingestampft wird.

Zurück
Top Bottom