Manga Bleach - Der Manga Thread

Soul Society war ganz dolle traurig weil der Ichigo ihnen wohl ihr olles Ersatz-Shinigamidingens zurückgeben würde. Hat er aber nicht getan weil er ihnen "vertraut". Ja genau, den Typen die ohne Rücksicht auf Verluste Rukia abmurksen wollten vertraut er jetzt blind. Die beiden Kapitäne labern dann noch nen Scheiß von wegen das er jetzt so leuchtet das sie nix mehr sehen.
Dann ist da diese Fullbringschlampe aufm Dach am rumstehen, denkt Nonsense wie sie allen dankt und hofft das Ichigo sie vergisst obwohl er sie nicht vergessen werden kann und springt auf auf und davon. Um genau zu sein springt sie so weit das Kubo 3 Wochen braucht sie wiederzufinden.

Alles klar soweit?

Sinn von dem Kapitel ? :scan:
Mal abgesehen davon, erschließt es mir sich nicht immer, was uns so mancher Dialog nun sagen soll.

Ich habs ja doch wieder gelesen, will wissen in welche Richtung es sich entwickelt, aber die ist nachwievor nicht erkennbar :lol:
Aber schön dass Kensei, Hirako etc. wieder bei den Shinigami sind.

Gin seine Beschreibung trifft es schon recht gut :D

Chapter dieser Woche beweist, dass kubo auch anders kann.

Im Mangahelper Forum gib es Scans von Interview von Tito Kubo. Da erfahren wir schon etwas über den nächsten Arc.

34786091.png

A new arc begins with WSJ #11!

Bleach

Repeat & Reboot Vol 1. Birth

Investigating the secrets of Bleach’s new arc for three consecutive weeks!!

The story up until now, as well as plans for the new arc, all straight from Kubo-sensei!!

The “two people” hidden by the tear revealed for the first time!! To find out their true identity, please continue reading!!!

52467277.jpg

The Gotei 13 Reborn

What happened during those missing 17 months!!?

Captain of the First Division – Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni

A softer Captain Commander Yamamoto

Commander of the entire Gotei 13. Lost his arm due to a sacrificial kido… But did he also change inside!?

Tite Interview

Q: What about Genryuusai’s left arm?

Kubo: He only has his right arm now.

Q: Is that all that’s changed?

Kubo: I think Genryuusai wouldn’t change much from his current state if he trained. Wouldn’t it be strange for someone who’s lived for over two thousand years to change over a period of 17 months? However, he does have unseen, inner changes.

Captain of the Second Division – Soi Fon

Following the deadly battles with Aizen and the Espadas, Soi Fon changed her hair during the 17 month period. Perhaps because the Second Division prizes quickness, her hair is now shorter.

Losing her left hand during the battle with Barragan.

The Second Division Captain, whose duty is assassination, lost her left hand during the battles at Karakura town. Thanks to the top healing skills of the Gotei, it has now been restored.

Tite Interview

Q: What happened to the hand lost to “aging?”

Kubo: Soi Fon’s left hand has been healed.

Q: What about her change in appearance?

Kubo: Her hair has changed a little. Speaking of changes, I also wanted to change Yoruichi, but her current look really suits her, so it’s difficult for me.

Captain of the Third Division – Otoribashi Rojuro

Rojuro has returned to his same position from a hundred years ago. Same as TBTP, his look is modeled on that of a western gentleman. His hair has also become more refined.
The lieutenant of the Third Division is…
Kira remains the lieutenant of the Third Division. How well does he complement his new captain!?

Tite Interview

Q: Rojuro has rejoined the Gotei 13.

Kubo: Rojuro and Izuru suit each other very well, so I decided to put Rojuro into the Third Division. I should add that Shinji returned to the Fifth Division, and Kensei returned to the Ninth.

Captain of the Fourth Division – Unohana Retsu

Unohana, who will finally turn her zanpakuto against the enemy and enter battle.

The Captain of the Fourth Division, who has the special duty of healing and is the most senior captain next to the Captain Commander, will finally enter battle, and release her reiatsu & zanpakuto in the new arc.

Tite Interview

Q: Unohana will finally fight?

Kubo: In the next arc, I’ve decided that Unohana will enter the battlefield. Her zanpakuto’s true form will also be revealed. I can also add that when Unohana fights, she unravels her large braid.

Next time: Kubo-sensei describes the new arc’s battlefield!! Also, the Gotei 13 Reborn <Fifth Division – Ninth Division>

56896107.png

Bleach Pre-Publication Planning Journal

Kurosaki Ichigo and Kuchiki Rukia before publication!!

Before publication, Kubo-sensei drew Ichigo and Rukia in his journal. Looking back, Sensei says Ichigo with glasses looked like a “young intellectual.” Along with a scythe-wielding Rukia, they are truly different from the characters as they are today!!

Secret Theme – Agent of the Shinigami and Soul Society Arcs

The volume on Rukia

With the status of a Substitute Shinigami, stepping into battles to protect the living world!!

In order to protect his family, friends, and Karakura town, Ichigo became a shinigami. In Rukia’s place, he fought and confronted the hollow responsible for his mother’s death. One day, emissaries from another world appeared --------

Tite comment

Each arc has its own theme. The Soul Society arc was about saving Rukia. The Arrancar arc was about saving Orihime. The Lost Agent arc was connected to Chad. The new arc will be about…

Title is… “Snipe”

Tite comment

The original advertisement was titled “Snipe.” But I decided that it didn’t feel right, so I changed it.

Tite Idea Note

Sensei’s secret notes contain sketches of some familiar characters. This is one portion. They all look different from how they are now. We can guess that during the planning stages, Sensei had already drawn out his main characters.

Rescue Rukia from execution!!

Because she gave shinigami powers to Ichigo, Rukia was sentenced to death. In order to save his own savior, Ichigo and friends went to Soul Society. Ichigo fought several deadly battles with the shinigami protecting Seireitei, and succeeded in saving Rukia. At this time, Aizen’s deception was revealed…

Secret Theme – Arrancar Arc

The volume on Orihime

A new power enters the stage, shinigami enter full-on battle!!

After returning to the living world from Soul Society, Ichigo took up the duties of substitute shinigami again. At this time, before him appeared two new powers, the Vizards and the Arrancar. The shinigami begin battling against the Arrancar under Aizen’s leadership…

Both current and previous members of the Gotei 13 fight against the traitor shinigami and the hollows under their command!!

The Idea Note

Hirako, whose character was planned out pre-publication, finally enters the scene!!

Hirako was drawn on the very first color spread in the first chapter.

Tite comment

I originally wanted to draw stories about Ichigo’s classmates, so I drew Hirako as one.

Gradually disappearing, Rukia’s existence…

Secret Theme – The Lost Agent Arc

The volume on Sado

Time passes, although 17 months later all is well…

Aizen created disorder never seen before. In order to defeat him, Ichigo lost his shinigami powers. He got the normal student life that he’d hoped for, but also became restless as he couldn’t protect his friends. At this time, a group of people with mysterious powers appeared. The fullbringers began a battle against Ichigo and the other shinigami at Karakura town.

Receiving new powers, Ichigo continues his development…

Ichigo’s new look from “The Lost Agent Arc!!”

Before the Lost Agent Arc began, Kubo-sensei sent this sketch of Ichigo 17 months later to his editor. The armor around his arms and neck represent the mixture of his shinigami and fullbring powers. How will he continue to change in the new arc!?

-Kubo mentions he wants to write about Hirako and Hinamori building a relationship of mutual trust. (I guess it's safe to say that Hinamori is still vice-captain.)

-Kubo thinks Kyouraku will go bankai.

-Renji has become a lot stronger. Kubo wants Renji's bankai to have changed shape/form.

55055918.jpg

circle = high possibility of reappearing
triangle = small possibility of reappearing
star = tiny possibility of reappearing
But those are EDITOR'S PREDICTIONS based on his talks with Kubo.

Translation: Stella May
Source: Bleach Asylum

Taito Interview

I: In the next Arc, the Shinigami will of course reappear but will their be any other characters?
Kubo: I guess so? If the Arrancar do appear I think they will be on Ichigo's and the Shinigami's side.

I: What characters would appear as comrades?
Kubo: Well, Ulquiorra has turned into ash. Grimmjow might be a comrade. Harribel who is currently living? It's just, how would she get out of Hueco Mundo. Harribel doesn't really seem like she would leave Hueco Mundo.

I: Talking about the Arrancar becoming comrades in this special project hiatus page, does this mean they will appear?
Kubo: They might appear but it doesn't mean they will (laugh). Well, if they do come out, it won't just be one, but many.

I: What about Nel?
Kubo: I want Nel to appear.

I: It would be nice to see some interaction with Kon and Nel
Kubo: That's because Kon didn't appear in the Lost Shinigami Agent Arc. Thoroughly speaking, he hasn't really appeared since the SS Arc ended around 5 years ago. (laughs) Readers who have only just started reading probably don't even know that Kon exists (laughs)

I: Actually, they haven't been abandoned have they?
Kubo: (Laughs)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
This year's 10th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that Tite Kubo's Bleach manga is entering its final story arc. Kubo has been drawing the manga in the magazine since 2001, and Shueisha published the 53rd compiled book volume of the manga in December.

F2nHT.jpg

Ist aber ein ziemlich kurzer Part 2, wenn dann. :v: Aber das ist Kubo, der wird das sicher auf 2-5 Jahre strecken können.

Wow, das Magazin wird in einem Jahr ein riesen Problem haben, ohne Naruto, Bleach und möglicherweise ohne HxH (Entweder zuende oder wieder dauerhafte Pause)

Zurück
Top Bottom