Serie [abc] LOST Season 6

Beste Season?

• Stimmen insgesamt
Mir ist gestern was aufgefallen:

Am Tag nach dem Lost Finale ist Pfingstmontag. und somit frei :D
Daher hat hier kein einziger eine Ausrede, um dieses historische Ereignis nicht live um 03:00 morgens im stream und Chat zu gucken :v:

k057c2.png

Die Lösung zu Lost. Viel Spass damit :p

in 40 minuten gehts ins bett, und um 03:00 wird der livestream gegeuckt :D

Ich freu mich schon :)

Ich hoffe ihr erscheint zahlreich ;)

falsch, ein stream nach dem anderen wurde abgeschaltet. Etwas nach der zweiten hälfte der ersten Folge haben wir dann aber einen neuen stream auf einer anderen Seite gefunden, der danach und genauso letzte woche perfekt in normaler 350MB quali funktioniert hat.
Insofern weiß ich nicht genau warum Jindujun nicht mehr mitguckt

das wir ja alle englisch können (;)) und ich keine Lust hab alles zweimal zu schreiben (bin grad in der Schule) hier mal mein englischer Post:

Yes, this was great, drunken Sawyer vs suddenly frightened Flocke. I do think that Flocke lied about there being nothing to protect the island from.
Very intereseting though, that Jacob seems so seek a successor instead of just soldiers for his cause.
And then there was the boy. Young Jacob? But why would he call Jacob "him" then....
And he hinted that Jacob can not be killed (like Ben and Widmore can't kill each other?).
I wonder how much of what Flocke told Sawyer was actually true, because it would change a lot if there was no enemy, no war, just Flocke's desperate need to leave the island. Maybe he even was one of the candidates a long time ago...

The flash was also cool. Locke meets Hurley, Rose AND BEN as a teacher. Needless to say that Locke is the natural born teacher, it was a very cool character development when Rose talked to Locke about leaving the denial phase. Old Locke never left this. This was extremely awesome.
After 4 episodes I still keep thinking about the flashes being the end of the show, as I explained earlier. Because so far there was no interaction at all between the "realities". There wasn't even a hint about anything unusual in the flash, and no sign on the island about anything related except for the last words of a dead person. But I still have hope that my theory is false.

@stream

Well, you asked my why I prefer the stream now, and there's no denying it that watching some people I know from boards is better than watch it with nobody. And the ads are perfect for discussions, so we do enjoy them. After all they are very very short, in germany we are used to 8 minute ad breaks and 15 minutes of show between. In the US it seems to be like 5 minutes of show and 2 minutes ads in between. So ad breaks of such a short time is very refreshing to watch ;)
And since this season Lost is a show where you CAN discuss major mind fucks in almost every ad break, they are gone pretty fast.

Mal ne Frage. Hab mir jetzt bei iTunes den Staffelpass für 35,- gegönnt, das macht pro Folge in HD knapp 2 euro und das find ich top. Allerdings werde ich demnächst Windows 7 aufspielen, was passiert da mit den Folgen, kann ich die extern sichern auf ner Festplatte? Und der Pass ist ja in meinem Account gespeichert oder? Sprich wenn meine Festplatte formatiert wird, passiert da nix oder? Sorry, kenne mich mit diesem PC-Zeugs nicht so aus^^

Es ist schon sehr auffällig, wie eng die Figuren miteinander verknüpft sind, nachdem sie aus dem Flugzeug steigen. Das muss irgendeine Bedeutung haben.

Zurück
Top Bottom