XOne/PC Crackdown 3

Jetzt ist auch klar, warum MS nur son kurzen Schnipseltrailer gezeigt hat.

Sieht das kacke aus.

Auf die cloudbasierte Zerstörung bin ich dennoch gespannt.

läuft in nativen 4k und 30 fps
716P1CfIBuL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Neogaf:
Just going to clear up some questions, though again understand there are many, many things I can't talk about as unless it's out there in public, I will get a pretty severe telling off :)

All of the above are elements that have been confirmed though, it's worth watching Clint's interview here if you haven't seen it already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pJvD7YawwI

Is there is a full day night/cycle - Yes, the game is not set in perpetual darkness! What you saw in the E3 Stage Presentation was footage captured from the E3 show floor demo. This starts at sunset, but at it's a time limited demo of ten minutes with accelerated levelling (much like the original Crackdown demo) most of the footage got captured as it transitions to night time and you don't quite get to sunrise in 10 minutes!

Multiplayer/Destruction - Campaign was designed to be played offline in single player, but can also be played online in 4 player Co-Op. Both don't feature the large scale world destruction as we wanted to make it accessible to as many people as possible. The competitive multiplayer will feature large scale destruction, MS will show it I'm sure when they're ready, but E3 is all about the Campaign side of the game. It is also a conscious gameplay choice for Campaign, razing the city to the ground doesn't feel like the kind of thing the good guys should do.

Who is working on the game - We (Sumo) have been involved with the game from the start and we're principally handling the Campaign side of the game. It's a group effort though with Reagent and Cloudgine who are principally handling the competitive multiplayer. Some elements are shared, some are unique based on the gameplay needs.

Why didn't you show more in the E3 Presentation - We were one of the 52 games on show, plus we're on the show-floor and we've got many press presentations booked over E3. I suspect they felt we could let the game talk more by itself! Plus don't forget that Crackdown is a very freeform game, it's hard to get that across as we're very definitely trying to avoid it being a scripted experience. Any given situation can be approached in a number of ways depending on the skills you've chosen to focus on.

Does the announcer (Voice of the Agency) return - Absolutely. Some things are Crackdown DNA, this is one of then.

Length of game/number of maps - This one I have to leave out specifics till MS talk more about the game, but we're expecting it to be comparable to previous Crackdown games.

Like I say, I know there are multiple interviews happening so more should be revealed over the next few days and I'll be surprised if there isn't any show floor footage as folks get into the booth.

I also appreciate folks remembering All-Stars Transformed which was my previous major gig before this one :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Gameplay zum SP lief gerfade auf Xbox Daily...Spiel sieht echt nicht gut aus und viel von dem, was man zuvor angekündigt hat, ist auch nicht übrig geblieben.

Kann btw den MS Jungs den Channel empfehlen. Ziemlich viele Infos zu den kommenden Xbox Spielen.

Irgendwie kann ich nicht glauben das cd 3 mit der grafik dieses jahr erscheint oder überhaupt erscheint. Keine gute werbung für die neue konsole. Scalebound sah hübscher aus.

Ich weiß jetzt schon, dass ich viel Spaß mit dem Game haben werde. Kann es kaum erwarten :)
Auch wenn ich natürlich die Kritik nachvollziehen kann

Also denke schon,dass man davon ausgehen kann, dass es grafisch gut aussehen wird, vor allem lichteffekte und explosionen. finde auch dass wien user oder meine mod anmerkte, dass der trailer hätte besser zusammengeschnitten werden können.

wenn ich an die charakter- und fahrzeugupgrades denke,
hab ich wirklich Lust auf das spiel.
hoffe auch das man schnellboote und helikopter steuern kann bzw. diese in missionen eingesetzt werden,
denn abwechslung im missionsdesign fehlte schon etwas bei den vorgängern imo.

und meine viel zum Sp wurde bisher nicht gezeigt.
wenn jetzt nicht doch irgendwelche einschnitte im vergleich zum mp gamescom gameplayvideo gemacht wurden,
glaube ich kann man sich auf nen sehr gutes sandbox/openworld game freuen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Top Bottom