PlatformWAR WAR: Abo und Streaming Dienste

Killed würde ich in dem Fall noch nicht benutzen, aber mit der ursprünglichen Vision hat es auch nicht mehr viel zu tun. Wahrscheinlich ist die dahinterliegende Technologie zu wertvoll, als dass man es einfach einstellen würde, wie es auch im Artikel angeschnitten wird.

Killed würde ich in dem Fall noch nicht benutzen, aber mit der ursprünglichen Vision hat es auch nicht mehr viel zu tun. Wahrscheinlich ist die dahinterliegende Technologie zu wertvoll, als dass man es einfach einstellen würde, wie es auch im Artikel angeschnitten wird.
leider ist der artikel inzwischen geloescht. naja, mal schauen, google hat eine kriegskasse von etwa 160 mia. $, da koennten sie wenn sie einen befreiungsschlag ala ms machen wollten, bis auf tencent, sony und ms alle namhaften publisher auf einmal einkaufen.

Ist der Gamepass sehr erfolgreich? Gibt es da Anzeichen das da täglich mehr User dazu kommen? Kennt ihr da vertrauenswürdige Daten dazu?

Game Pass Vs. The New PS Plus, The Comparison We Had To Make​

Winner: PS Plus

Ari: Going into this exercise, I totally imagined it’d paint a clear picture of Game Pass superiority, but these two services seem fundamentally identical to me—right down to the UI—with Sony’s new version of PS Plus marginally better in the few aspects that matter. The prices are mostly the same, but the option to pay for a year of PS Plus at a “discount” edges out Game Pass in that regard. Sure, Game Pass’ big draw is that it puts Microsoft’s first-party games on the service at launch, but…Microsoft barely has any first-party games out this year! Right now, that perk seems like little more than a marketing line.
Ethan: I also thought Game Pass would be the clear winner coming out of this, but now I’m conflicted as well. Not everyone can afford to pay for a full year up front, but it really changes the calculus in this matchup. There are some other key differences as well, and while I don’t think they make one a clear winner over the other, I do think it makes it easier to decide which you want to pay for. Want immediate access to a meaty back catalog of some of the biggest and best games from the last generation? PS Plus wins. Want to stay current on some of the best new games coming out every month and play them at any time on your phone? Then it’s Game Pass all the way.

Quelle: kotaku.com

Zurück
Top Bottom