Steam

Ich gehe gerade von A bis Z meine Steam Bib durch. Über 400 Titel. Da gibt es so viele Games, die ich nie gespielt habe. Werde alle einzeln installieren. Kurz antesten und falls sie mir nicht taugen, wirds dauerhaft entfernt.

Lego Builder’s Journey gibt es derzeit im Sale für 4,24€. Kann man denke ich machen für die beste visuelle Performance.

Mal ne interessante Aussage von einem Entwickler zu den (bis zu) 30% die Steam nimmt

Selling Steam keys is certainly much easier than making a whole non-Steam build of the game. We MAY do that in the future, but there are a couple reasons I'm not currently doing that:

1. It still takes considerable effort to setup and maintain store pages on other storefronts, especially if I setup my own store. For some stores I would even need to negotiate a contract, which costs time and lawyer money. And after doing all that, Steam will probably still outsell everything else combined by 100x. So honestly it's just not worth the effort except for really huge games.

2. Yes, Steam takes 30% of revenues. But if someone comes to Steam and buys a game, then Steam will generally reward that game with free advertising on Steam that typically more than makes up for the 30% cut. So honestly, even if you could buy Cosmoteer keys elsewhere, I'd still prefer you buy on Steam because in the long run I think I'll make more money that way.

Zurück
Top Bottom