Anime One Piece!

Ich bin auch froh das Bellamy endlich abgefertigt wurde, hat echt genervt.
Generell zieht sich der Anime etwas, aber andererseits wären die sonst zu nah an den Manga dran.
Nach Dressrosa muss ein langer Filler kommen, denn es nervt echt das der Anime sich zieht.

Ja da fin ich es bei Fairy Tail besser wo die nächste Arc im Manga schon fast abgeschlossen ist bevor der Anime auch nur in die Nähe kommt. Ich hab nichts gegen den Anime und bevorzuge ihn aber so Sachen wie der Bellamy Filler und die Streckung gehen gar nicht.

An sich eine gute Folge. Die grundlegende Geschichte um Bellami, Ruffy und Mingo ist eigentlich richtig gut. Bellami steht im Mittelpunkt zweier sich bekämpfender Mächte und ist absolut verzweifelt. Der Anime hätte das gut rüber bringen können, doch stattdessen werden wir seit Wochen hingehalten, sodass die ganze Dynamik aus dem Kampf genommen wird.

Wenigstens wird es jetzt wieder interessanter, wenn Ruffy gegen Mingo kämpft. Freue mich bereits auf die bevorstehenden Folgen :-D

‘One Piece’ Movie 2016: New Details to be Announced in WSJ on December 7th

According to the latest issue of the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump, issue #53, the next issue will feature information on the upcoming One Piece movie.

This week’s issue of Weekly Shonen Jump teases that the first 2016 issue, on sale in Japan on Dec. 7, will contain some information about the upcoming One Piece movie. As far as what kind of information there will be in the issue…well, that’s up in the air. Last time, it was little more than background character art, but hopefully we’ll be getting more than that this time around.

Furthermore, the next issue of Weekly Shonen Jump will also feature a special cover page and color spread as a thanks to readers for their strong support of One Piece‘s current arc and to celebrate the movie’s development.

Unlike the upcoming One Piece TV special; One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia (premieiring in Japan on Dec. 19), not a lot of information on the upcoming One Piece movie has been revealed. One Piece Film 2016, as it is still being called for the moment, is set to be out in theaters in Japan this summer.

One Piece Volume 79 teased some information in the form of hidden character model drawings, and a vague message by Oda was also released earlier this year. The message may or may not implicate his direct involvement in the movie similar to One Piece: Film Z and One Piece: Strong World. However, nothing more has been revealed as of yet.

It has, however, been revealed that there would be some “big announcement” after the broadcast of the upcoming One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia movie, and the upcoming Jump Festa One Piece Super Stage event might also give us some information on the upcoming 2016 movie, but as of now, nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

-Quelle

‘One Piece Film Gold’ Premieres in Japan July 2016

The title and premiere date for the newest One Piece movie has been revealed in the first issue of Weekly Shonen Jump for 2016. The movie will be titled One Piece Film Gold and will premiere in Japan on July 23, 2016. The movie was first announced back in August.

One Piece creator Eiichiro Oda, who was an executive producer of One Piece Strong World and One Piece Film Z, will return as an executive producer for One Piece Film Gold.

The film director will be Hiroaki Miyamoto. Mr. Miyamoto is a series director on One Piece, and was the assistant director of Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island. We featured an interview with Hiroaki Miyamoto in February 2014 conducted by the official One Piece website. One Piece Film Gold will be written by Tsutomu Kuroiwa, who wrote the live action Liar Game: The Final Stage and Liar Game: Reborn, and the live-action Black Butler film.

The tagline on the advertisement says, “peeking through the text of ‘GOLD’ is Luffy’s piercing gaze!! What does the title mean?!”

The first series of pre-sale film tickets will be made available for purchase on December 18, with the second 2016 issue of Weekly Shonen Jump unveiling the bonus content that would go along with the pre-sale tickets.

To celebrate this news, Weekly Shonen Jump‘s issue cover included One Piece‘s Monkey D. Luffy with monkeys, perhaps to represent the fact that One Piece Film Gold will premiere during the Year of the Monkey, in 2016.

At this time, it is not known if this is the “big announcement” that was planned for the broadcast of the upcoming One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia movie, or the upcoming Jump Festa One Piece Super Stage event, which may include some information on the upcoming One Piece Film Gold that has yet to be revealed.

-Quelle

r6MMYfO.jpg

565feb2d3c6ea.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ab 16. Januar neue Folgen auf Pro 7Maxx:-D
@serienjunkies
Die Strohhutbande aus „One Piece“ kehrt am 16. Januar 2016 mit neuen Folgen ins Programm von ProSieben Maxx zurück. Im Doppelpack werden dann jeden Samstagmorgen ab 8.45 Uhr die Episoden ab Nummer 457 gezeigt. Den Anfang machen dabei zwei Retrospektiv-Folgen, ehe ab Folge 459 der sogenannte „Marineford-Arc“ beginnt.

Die Folgen liefen im Jahr 2010 in Japan, wo diese Woche bereits Folge 721 auf Fuji TV zu sehen ist. Zusätzlich steht dort im Dezember ein weiteres Special namens Adenture of Nevlandia auf dem Programm und am 23. Juli 2016 läuft der neue Kinofilm „One Peace Film: Gold“ in den Kinos an. Dabei handelt es sich um das mittlerweile 13. Abenteuer auf der großen Leinwand.

‘One Piece: Episode of Foxy’ Airs December 11th…Sort Of

On Dec. 4, the official One Piece website announced that Fuji TV will be airing One Piece: Long Ring Long Land Arc – A One Night Abridged Special, on Dec. 11 from 2:55AM to 4:10AM. This late-night TV special will include content from episodes 207 through 219, which covers the Davy Back Fight.

According to the announcement, this abridged version of the Davy Back Fight will cover the Donut Race, Groggy Ring, and the Combat. Non-canon games such as the Run Roller Around, Hit and Dead Ball, and Dodge Touch Mr. Daruma were not mentioned in the summary.

If you’re in Japan this December, be sure to catch this short-and-sweet version of the Davy Back Fight before watching the upcoming original TV special One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia, where Foxy and his crew will be challenging the Straw Hats on a rematch! One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia is set to air on Dec. 19 from 9PM to 11:10PM on Fuji TV channels.

-Quelle

Werd ich mir nicht ansehen. Habe die Foxy Filler Arc gehasst wie die pesst.

Unglaublich schwache Episode heute mal wieder. Schlecht animiert, keine Spannung... Wird wohl wieder auf 5 langweilige Folgen hinauslaufen und dann eine richtig gute am Ende. :hmm:

War doch schön die Folge :nix:

Und dass Ruffy ne Bellamy-Attacke gemacht hat gabs glaub ich im Manga nicht...

Ja das war Filler, macht er erst bei

Spoiler zum Kampf

Gear 4, da nutzt er die Sprungfedern^^

Also ich fands okay, wenn man auf die Animationen achtet sicherlich nicht so toll aber ich wurde gut unterhalten, die Kampfszenen haben Spass gemacht aber ich hoffe sie steigern sich noch.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
‘One Piece: Episode of Nebulandia’ New Trailer and Cast List Released

On Dec. 7, the official One Piece website has revealed some more information about the upcoming One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia two-hour television special including the voice actors for the three new Foxy Pirates crew members: Komei, Kansho and Dojaku. These new characters will be played by the One Piece Super Kabuki II main actors En’nosuke Ichikawa (as Komei), Hoka Miki (as Kansho) and Takuma Oto’o (as Dojaku). Oto’o is also a member of the Japanese theatrical group Team NACS.

The three guest voice actors also left a comment about their experience working on the TV Special:

En’nosuke Ichikawa:
“It was my first time doing a voice recording so I went in with no experience whatsoever but it was really educational. The voice recording for the fight scenes were especially difficult. I tried imagining myself as bad-guy Zhuge Liang when playing the role of Komei. It’s not “good vs. evil” since Komei also has a reason behind his sense of justice, but what happens to Luffy and the others may go against that sense of justice! Be sure to check it out.”

Hoka Miki:
“It was an honor for me to be able to play a role in the very popular anime series that is One Piece. It was my first time taking part in a voice acting session and everything was new to me, so it was difficult. The producer told me to “make it sound more ‘distorted.'” I’m not sure how much I was able to contribute [to this anime special], but please go easy on me and I hope you look forward to it!”

Takuma Oto’o:
“The voice recording was so hard that I got all nervous. In order to play the role of Dojaku with that bulky body-frame of his, I did my best to bring out a deep voice. My actual voice is still that of an amateur, so my throat hurt from forcing it a bit. I wasn’t so sure about his characteristic, loud laugh, but the producer gave me the OK so I was pretty relieved… cool cool. The Cool-Cool Devil Fruit. I can’t believe it though, that I — I’m going to be a part of One Piece, THE One Piece! The [Straw Hat] Pirates are really, really cool this time ’round too, so please look forward to it!”

Additionally, the Official Fuji Television YouTube Channel also posted a new trailer featuring these three guest voice actors for this upcoming two-hour One Piece TV Special with the first actual footage showing the extent of this mysterious foggy island’s “Devil Fruit Power Ability Suppression.” The trailer may not work in your region.

Toei Animation’s Hiroyuki Sakurada spoke about the One Piece: Episode of Nebulandia when the news was first announced last month:

This year’s winter One Piece special is a completely original story. It’s an action-packed adventure with Luffy playing a big role! While on their way in the New World, suddenly a character with a deep connection to Luffy appears in front of the Straw Hats, he’s the strong antagonist who also appeared in the original One Piece manga: Foxy!

Foxy has come all the way to the New World so he’s become considerably stronger, but this time, the real enemy is the genius tactician “Kômei” who’s come prepared with a cunning plan to completely annihilate the Straw Hats. Look forward to a big battle and big adventure on this surprising island where devil fruits become a weakness!

-Quelle

[video=youtube;aKRh_7zzh68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKRh_7zzh68[/video]

‘One Piece’ Anime Episodes 722-724 Titles, Air Dates Announced

The episode titles, air dates and the staff information for the One Piece anime episodes 722 to 724 have been announced in the January edition of the Newtype magazine. The list of episodes titles, the respective air dates, and some of the episode staff is as follows:

December 13 – 722: 「執念の刃、逆襲のナイフ!」
“A Blade of Tenacity – The Gamma Knife!”

Screenplay: 「中山智博」 Tomohiro Nakayama
Episode director: 「細田雅弘」Masahiro Hosoda
Storyboard: 「細田雅弘」Masahiro Hosoda
Animation director: 「伊藤修一」 Shuichi Ito

December 20 – 723: 「覇気激突、ルフィ VS ドフラミンゴ」
“Clash of Haki — Luffy VS Doflamingo”

Screenplay: 「米村正二」 Shōji Yonemura
Episode director: 「伊藤聡司」 Satoshi Ito
Storyboard: 「伊藤聡司」 Satoshi Ito
Animation director: 「楢崎朝子」 Asako Narasaki

December 27 – 724: 「攻撃不能、トレーボル衝撃の秘密」
“Untouchable — Trebol’s Shocking Secret”

Screenplay: 「上坂浩彦」 Hirohiko Uesaka
Episode director: 「小山保徳」 Yasunori Koyama
Storyboard: 「小牧文」 Aya Komaki
Animation director: 「出口としお」 Toshio Deguchi

The One Piece anime is simulcast in a number of territories, currently available on the official websites for Crunchyroll, FUNimation, and One Piece Official.

Please support One Piece by supporting its official releases. The anime-only fans can start by purchasing the big box sets that were recently released by FUNimation, containing episodes 1-299. Following that, fans can purchase the 13th and 14th installments of the One Piece collection sets. Last but not least, the remaining episodes including episodes 349-421 are available on the One Piece voyage sets. If you are a manga fan, VIZ Manga is now selling two box sets: One Piece Box Set: East Blue and Baroque Works (volumes 1-23) and One Piece Box Set 2: Skypiea and Water Seven (volumes 24-46) are available for $127.47 and $104.38, respectively.

-Quelle

First ‘One Piece Film Gold’ Design Sneak Peek Unveiled

Next week’s Weekly Shonen Jump features a very special sneak peek at two character designs for the upcoming movie One Piece Film Gold. The first design is called “Kintaro Luffy.“ Kintaro, also translated as “Golden Boy”, is a famous Japanese folk tale about a boy of superhuman strength who is raised on a mountain by an old hag, befriends the animals of the mountain, and wrestles a giant bear. Sounds familiar…

Luffy is wearing what looks like a helmet with a skull on the front and something that resembles a kesho-mawashi. A “kesho-mawashi” is what Kintaro wears and the character on front reads “kin” or “gold”. The second design in the bottom left shows a “mysterious man” in a suit. Perhaps a possible villain?

As announced earlier, One Piece Film: Gold will hit Japanese theaters on July 23, 2016. One Piece creator Eiichiro Oda will reprise his role as the executive producer of the movie. The film will be directed by Hiroaki Miyamoto, who also worked on Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island as the assistant director, and it will be written by Tsutomu Kuroiwa, who wrote the live action Liar Game: The Final Stage and Liar Game: Rebornfilms, as well as the live-action Black Butler film. We featured an interview with Hiroaki Miyamoto in February 2014 conducted by the official One Piece website.

Keep checking The One Piece Podcast for more on One Piece Film Gold as the news breaks!

-Quelle

IDTcSVU.jpg

Der unter erinnert mich entfernt an Franky.

Die neue Folge war insgesamt ganz gut, der erste Teil war mir etwas zu gestreckt, ich muss nicht sehen das sich der Käfig in jedem Stadtteil bewegt, ich mein er ist rund und bewegt sich daher überall. Die zweite Hälfte war aber super, besonders wie sie das Gamma Knife umgesetzt haben. Trebol ist auch der nutzloste Offizier überhaupt, steht immer nur da und kommentiert xD

Zurück
Top Bottom