PS4/XOne/PC Need for Speed Payback

Ich fand das immer ganz nett, auch schon NfS The Run, fand ich vom Thema cool, das man nen Rennen quer durch die USA hat.

Ich finde den neuen Ansatz klasse. Die letzten NFS waren doch alle belanglos. Glaube EA sucht ein neues Konzept, was gut angenommen wird. Haben sie dieses gefunden ... dann wird NFS 3 damit angekündigt. Und dann BÄÄÄÄMM :o

Need for Speed wird halt gekauft. Ich werde meinen Spaß damit haben und es sieht top aus.
4K und HDR hört sich doch auch gut an.

bei NFS hab ich die Hoffnung schon länger aufgegeben, wie toll die alten NFS Teile waren und wieviel Spaß es gemacht hat.

[video=youtube;otsod2n-JaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otsod2n-JaE[/video]

Need for Speed Payback

72 Metascore

PlayStation LifeStyle
Nov 6, 2017

Need for Speed Payback feels like the natural evolution of the series, and that’s a good thing considering the game ends with a great tease for a potential sequel. While I finished the story in around 15 hours, it’s worth noting that there are a ton of side events and collectibles that I failed to collect in that time. I could see myself easily doubling my time within Payback, and do so with a smile on my face the entire time.

Hardcore Gamer
Nov 6, 2017

EA and Ghost Games set out to make the quintessential Need for Speed by bringing in aspects that worked in the past and has mostly succeeded. The unnecessary narrative ultimately holds the game back, but it’s a blast once the world is made available to the player. The off-road racing is addicting and the search for Derelicts could remain a mainstay with the franchise moving forward. This is much less of a CAR-PG than the previous game, as players will be able to build a great library of cars much quicker. Add to this an excellent livery editor and community features, and the core elements of Need for Speed Payback will keep fans playing for quite a while.

CGMagazine
Nov 6, 2017

An overall good game can still be brought down by bad business decisions.

The Games Machine
Nov 6, 2017

The new Need for Speed has some serious problems that need to be addressed: mainly, the over-use of loot boxes (and microtransactions) and a broken progression system that relies too much on randomness and grinding. The story is cringe-worthy, full of bi-dimensional characters and annoying catch-phrases. All that being said, the arcade driving model is accessible and extremely fun as always, and the open world is pretty big and full of activities that can keep the player engaged for a long while. Oh, and you're going to spend plenty of time in the garage pimping your ride.

GameSpot
Nov 6, 2017

Need for Speed Payback's banal racing is only magnified by this focus on grinding. The simple, almost retro, handling model provides occasional bouts of fun, but it's never enough to escape Payback's flaws, with an unwillingness to let you partake in its most hair-raising moments, and a general drabness that seeps into every layer of the game. Fast and Furious, this is not; and that's a disappointing outcome.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Habe meine Bestellung bei der Grotte gerade storniert. Der Test von Eurogamer klingt alles andere als Positiv (auch wenn das Fahrgefühl gut sein soll). Auf die quasi Loot-Box-scheisse habe ich kein Bock.

Vielleicht mal für‘n 10er.

PS: Weiß einer wie schnell man sein Geld bei der Spielegrotte bei einer Stornierung zurück kriegt?

Ehrlich, man muss Grinden, dauernd alte Rennen spielen um durch Zufall mal eine gute Tuning karte zu bekommen?
Ein beschisseneres Spieldesing gibts ja wohl kaum.
Für mich grund genug es nicht zu kaufen.
Schade der Rest soll ja gar nicht mal so schlecht sei.

hab auf ein gutes Arcade rennspiel auf der PS4 gehofft (hab keine Xbox mit Forza Horizon) und dann das... :fp:

Need for Speed Payback: Ghost Games verteidigt Mikrotransaktionen
https://www.computerbase.de/2017-11/...transaktionen/

:uglygw:

Na dann mal viel Spass damit.

Jo, das hat mich jetzt auch dazu bewegt zu stornieren. Freute mich eigentlich auf das Spiel... Aber Mikrotransaktionen unterstütze ich nicht, schon gar nicht in einem Rennspiel und wenn der Entwickler sie noch verteidigt.
Soll das Konzept nur failen, wir Ihnen hoffentlich eine Lehre sein.

Jörg Langer ist der größte Fatzke im Magazin Business.
Bei seiner latent großkotzigen und oberlehrerhaften Art bekomme ich direkt Aggresionen :bambam:

Hätte ja schon bock mal wieder auf ein NfS und Payback sah eigentlich recht interessant aus.
"Lohnt" sich denn der Vorgänger? Könnte die PC Version für 8€ schießen.

Zurück
Top Bottom