Manga Manga in Perfektion: One Piece

Spoiler sind da. Nächste Woche keine Pause!

- Chapter 1,027: "Danger Beyond Imagination".
- Luffy asks Yamato to help Momonosuke.
- Yamato understands Luffy's intentions, he wants to fight a 1 on 1 with Kaidou.
- Yamato: "Dragons don't fly, they run through the sky grabbing the clouds they create. These clouds are called “Flame Clouds”".
- We see rocks falling from Onigashima. Yamato believes that Kaidou's power is weakening and that his “Flame Clouds” are unstable.
- Momonosuke must create his own “Flame Clouds” to hold Onigashima and prevent that Onigashima falls on the Flower Capital.
- Zoro Vs. King.
- King transforms and attacks both enemies and allies.
- Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt" and we can see part of King's face.
- King takes Zoro out of the castle, he almost fell off the island.
- Zoro: "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
- King: "I won't forgive you either."
- No break next week.

Auch heute leider war das Chapter noch nicht zur Frühstückspause verfügbar. :sorry:

Aber dafür hab ich mal das 1. Chapter des Ace Spin-Off Mangas gelesen. War ganz okay.

Auch heute leider war das Chapter noch nicht zur Frühstückspause verfügbar. :sorry:

Aber dafür hab ich mal das 1. Chapter des Ace Spin-Off Mangas gelesen. War ganz okay.
Hmm? Wann machst du denn deine Pause? Habe das Chapter um kurz nach 9 gelesen. Mal wieder - nach langer zeit - ungespoilert reingegangen, ist einfach ein besseres Lesegefühl. merke es immer wieder.

One Piece chapte 1028 spoilers

[Korean source](https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=onepieceblood&no=827406&page=1)

Brief summary thanks to Redon

Chapter title- **"Brachio Snake"**

*- The CP0 and Lucci are near Onigashima.*

*- They have*

*2 goals:*

*1. If Kaidou is defeated, they will make Wano join the World Government and take control over it*

*2. Capture Nico Robin.*

*- There are less than 5 minutes left for Onigashima to reach the Capital of*

*Flowers.*

*- Yamato, in her animal form, heads to Onigashima to destroy the explosives.*

*- A lot of Sanji vs. Queen.*

*- Sanji continues to feel uncomfortable with his body.*

*- Towards the end of the chapter, Sanji is captured and several bones are broken from his body. However, his body recovers on its own.*

*- Sanji: "I don't know what's going on... Will I have awakened the same powers as them...?*

*Nope!! I don't want to become a monster...!!!!"*

*- At the end of the chapter, Queen attacks Sanji with his sword but it breaks when he touches Sanji's*

*body.*

​

[Yamato will dispose the bombs](https://preview.redd.it/fxrb36h6mmr71.png?width=850&format=png&auto=webp&s=100885309d63d0fc3df0fbc0265a41ccbe52e59b)

**BREAK NEXT WEEK**

YES

Ich bin ja durchaus dafür, das sich Meister Oda ab und an ein Verschnaufpäuschen gönnt. Es fuckt halt trotzdem immer wieder ab, wenn es soweit ist. :D

Zurück
Top Bottom