Manga Manga in Perfektion: One Piece

Wohl eines der besten Kapitel von WCI. Endlich können die Strohhüte mal wieder glänzen, wurde auch Zeit. Vielleicht wird Zeus jetzt ein dauerhaftes Power Up von Nami, wäre schon sehr cool.

Mal abwarten, wie sie jetzt aus der Lage letztendlich rauskommen. Vielleicht trifft Sanji auch rechtzeitig ein.

Also stand nichts von Pause, sollte als nächste Woche kommen.

Gibt doch eine 'pause'. Dieses chapter ist ne woche zu früh dran und war für ins erst nächste woche geplant, für die japaner erst übernächste sogar offiziel. Wir haben das chapter sozusagen vorgeschoben, daher kriegen wir nàchste woche keins. Ist immer das gleiche theater :lol:

Gibt doch eine 'pause'. Dieses chapter ist ne woche zu früh dran und war für ins erst nächste woche geplant, für die japaner erst übernächste sogar offiziel. Wir haben das chapter sozusagen vorgeschoben, daher kriegen wir nàchste woche keins. Ist immer das gleiche theater :lol:

Ach so naja ich kann warten :)

Spoiler zu Chapter 891
Mirror World: Luffy and Katakuri’s battle is still ongoing.

And someone is watching their battle. It's the 33rd daughter Charlotte Furenpe, 15 years old. She’s also the chairman of Katakuri’s fan club. She says that she will be the king of all sisters. She instructs her subordinates to attack Luffy but their attacks don’t connect.

Furenpe: “I don’t want to see my big brother struggling against an opponent like that. If my big brother isn’t perfect all the time, then I will be disappointed!”

Subordinate: It’s not like he’s struggling, but the opponent is just too stubborn.

Luffy stands up each time Katakuri beats him down.

Katakuri: This is how it feels like when all your attacks are foreseen.

Luffy calms down and remembers Rayleigh’s words.

Luffy nullifies Katakuri’s attack by hitting back exactly at the same as Katakuri attacks.

Although Luffy does it with low probability, Katakuri is shocked that Luffy was able to see the exact same future as him.

Scene changes:

They finally finish the cake but Pudding mocks Sanji that it’s too late anyway.

Sanji: No matter what happens, I have to go there. Creating the perfect and cake and stopping Big Mom is what…

Mirror world: Luffy: After defeating you, I have to come out from the mirror since this is what…

Luffy&Sanji: They’re trusting me to do!

Sunny:

Although they’re getting overwhelmed by Big mom, they still manage to hold her off. And at that moment, a ship that leaks the smell of a cake appears.

Thanks to Bakadata !''

Break next week.

Summary posted by ScotchImformer from OroJackson.

Bakadata translated this summary.

Hört sich sehr gut an. Break stört mich nicht, Oda kann gern auch nur alle 2 Wochen ein Chapter bringen. Der Umfang bei Parallelstorys, Charakterdesign ist echt crazy. Ich denke mal nicht dass das zeichnen ein Problem ist sondern die Geschichte zu schreiben. Mittlerweile muss der Aufwand sich vervielfacht haben vergleichen mit den ersten Arcs.

Zurück
Top Bottom