Wii Earth Seeker

Weitere Details

- Takes place in a post-apocalyptic Earth
- Humans heritage put in a spaceship, taken off the planet, but it crashes into another planet, cargo scatters
- Ship’s computer trying to recreate the ecosystem from the Earth on the new planet, but is creating strange plant and animal life instead as a result of the crash
- Set 1,000 years after the crash
- Ship is mysteriously releasing poisonous elements into the atmosphere, you need to stop it
- Work together with the planet’s species (Ewok-like race called the Guardians)
- The Guardians have used technology from the ship to quickly advance their own
- The Guardians weren’t human-friendly at first because the crash caused a lot of damage, but help them because they want to drink alcoholic beverages humans make
- Regarding a release in other territories: “I think it’d be a good thing for the industry if we took a moment to rethink what Japan’s games should be doing. There are gamers worldwide, of course, and making games to meet their needs certainly isn’t a bad thing, but I feel like we’re throwing out too many Japanese values and the uniqueness of our games along the way. A lot of Japanese kids don’t even play games these days, right? I want to teach them again that games are a lot of fun, just like how our parents taught us when we were kids.” – Yoshihiro Sudo, Kadokawa Games

Gibts die Infos auf Deutsch ? :)

Du befindest dich auf einem Planeten, den die Menschheit mit ihrem Super Raumschiff verpestet hat, dessen native Bevölkerung ihren Hass auf dich überwindet, weil sie sich richtig abschießen wollen und dazu Alk von den Menschen brauchen...

Und das ist sogar die Wahrheit :coolface:

Der eine Screenshot erinnert mich an die Grafik von Okami, könnte es einen ähnlichen Grafikstil bieten?

Die Infos und die Artworks gefallen mir im Moment sehr gut :) :)

kann es sein, dass es direct feed screens gibt?? ich meine, kürzlich welche gesehen zu haben.

Teaser Page ist online

http://www.earth-seeker.jp/

Erster Ingame Scan

rl9ksw.jpg

Es handelt sich um nen Action Titel - wird wohl ne Mischung Monster Hunter/Spectrobes werden ..oder auch nicht. Mal abwarten.
- Its an action game
- Real time battle where the time freeze when you are choosing your command (Time Stop Battle)

das sieht interessanter aus als erwartet. freut mich :)

Zurück
Top Bottom