Vita Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

ich höre ja zum ersten mal die englische synchro und monokumas stimme gefällt mir beim ersten hören irgendwie gar nicht.
hört sich zu sehr nach teddy aus persona an, dabei hatte die jap. stimme so etwas schön eigenes mit reingebracht.
togamis stimme passt irgendwie auch nicht.

den trailer kann ich nicht wirklich empfehlen, da er doch ein wenig zuviel spoilert, auch wenn er wirklich gut das gameplay zeigt.
also wirklich nur für die unenschtlossenen zu empfehlen.

die erste stunde dangan ronpa gibt es für unerschlossene hier zu bestaunen:

[video=youtube;h26pAn6Gfdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h26pAn6Gfdc[/video]

DanganRonpa Has Its Own Take On Social Links

dgrppt2016ey3k.jpg

Life isn’t going well for Makoto Naegi. Recently he’s found himself trapped in a school run by a sadistic bear named Monokuma, worried that his classmates might start killing each other to escape. Tensions are high, and anyone could snap into a murder spree at a moment’s notice. What better time to make friends, right?

A large bulk of DanganRonpa takes place in a mood referred to as everyday life, where things are a little less insidious and more relaxed. When things are calm, Makoto is free to explore the school and spend time with his fellow classmates.

Making friends works a lot like Social Links in the modern Persona games. Makoto can talk to anyone he chooses, and spending time with them levels up their relationship. Getting to know each of the students not only helps to flesh out the characters, but also give special abilities that help him later in the game.

Makoto seems to be crushing on Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation, so I figured I should start by helping him out. Before I could play matchmaker, I had to find her first. Thankfully it’s a pretty simple task to find someone, as not only will every student’s location appear on the map, but there’s also an option for fast travel. I think the map and I will become very good friends.

dgrppt203k4yvz.jpg

Sayaka’s right next door to Makoto’s dorm, so tracking her down was easy. Things seemed to be going well; the omniscient narrator assured me that they had a good time. That’s when I realized I had made a fatal mistake: near the end of every hang-out session, you have the opportunity to give a gift. Seeing as I went straight to Sayaka’s room, I was empty-handed. Giving presents gives friendships an extra boost, making it more likely to see the next event in a relationship. I got the event anyways that time, but tomorrow I wanted to come prepared with my redemption in hand.

Gifts are obtained from the MonoMono Machine, located in the strangely convenient gift shop. The MonoMono machine exchanges prizes for Monocoins, the local currency and yet another wrench in plans. There aren’t any job openings at Hope’s Peak Academy, so getting paid might be tricky. It seemed like my best option was to hope that somebody dropped their change.

In addition to making friends, Free Time mode also lets you explore Hope’s Peak at your leisure. You won’t find a ton of new information by searching at random, but you will receive Monocoins for your efforts. It’s a nice incentive, but at the end of the day it’s a fairly boring way to earn money (thankfully, better ways appear later on). With my wallet stuffed with some coins, I headed into the gift shop to test my luck.

dgrppt202r9bs8.jpg

The gift exchange process is a lot more addicting than it has any right to be. Coins are put into the MonoMono machine, and it spits out a gift at random. At the bottom corner of the screen are the odds of getting a repeat gift, and betting more than one coin increases your chance of getting something new. I’ve never been one to go all in a bet (and when you first start out, there’s really no reason to), so I found myself cautiously putting in one coin at a time, hoping for another bizarre prize.

Almost anything can come out of the machine, physical capacity be damned. Potato chips, thongs, tumbleweeds, and swords were just a few of the treasures I came away with. Despite accumulating so much random junk, I wasn’t sure if any of it would appeal to a pop idol. I didn’t want to give her the wrong impression with the thong, and handing out potential murder weapons seemed like a bad idea. Eventually, I settled on a nice, subtle engagement ring.

Things went well, and I got to learn a lot more about the musician. My first impressions of a lot of the characters came off overly strong, to the point where I was a little worried that they were more obnoxious stereotypes than people. One of the most overt themes of the game is that all of these kids are the Ultimate in their field, and as a result have an overbearing amount of pressure on them. Makoto’s optional relationships with them make them feel just a little more human.

Everyday life is an oddly sedated change of pace compared to the foreboding opening of the game, but I think if any game could use a nice reprieve from all the madness, it’s DanganRonpa.

Food for Thought:

1. The HUD is pretty interesting; there are some neat touches like it changing color depending on the time of day. Yellow for daytime, blue for night time, and green for when the time unknown. There’s also an audio visualizer at the top right corner of the screen. I’m not really sure why, but it’s there.

2. Speaking of things I don’t understand, there’s also a “Re: Action” system available in certain conversations. Basically, if a purple word or phrase appears, you can press a button to react to it, which opens up more dialogue. There’s a bit of a choice element to it, where if you don’t react to the correct line the conversation comes to a halt. Sometimes all of the phrases are necessary to react to though, so you have to go through the same dialogue multiple times, reacting to each new thing. It just seems kind of tedious, as the reactions could easily be rolled into one conversation instead of killing the pace. Yes, DanganRonpa, I’m still awake and paying attention.

3. It’s amazing what a change in music and context can do for a situation. Previously, I was exploring the school with some trepidation, but with some cheery music and presence of other human beings, it’s almost like a different building! Well, mostly. The hallway lighting is still a little creepy.

Quelle: Siliconera

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Danganronpa 2 accidentally confirmed for localization?

If today's release of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc in North America isn't enough to get you excited, then what about the news that the sequel may be following it? Kyle Hebert, a voice actor who has previously worked on anime like Fate/Zero, Durarara!! and Persona 4: The Animation, tweeted earlier that he voices Kazuichi Souda.

The tweet was soon deleted, because Kazuichi Souda is not from Danganronpa. Rather, he is from the sequel, a currently Japanese-only game. This is great news for those of you enjoying the first game, and hopefully we'll hear from NIS America about it soon. Treat this as rumour for now, but you've got to assume that Kyle must have already recorded his character's dialogue to have assumed it was out today!

m6sKSoo.jpg

http://www.japanator.com/danganronpa-2-accidentally-confirmed-for-localisation--31517.phtml

upupupupu intensifies

Mehr werden wir wohl Freitagfrüh erfahren wenn das alljährliche NISA Event abgehalten wird. Danganronpa 2 würde perfekt da rein passen neben Fairy Fencer f und Co.

Freut mich das Danganronpa so gut angekommen ist. Sowohl die CE als auch die normale Version sind im NISA Store bereits ausverkauft.

So...

Habe meine Version gestern bekommen. :D

Bin noch nicht weit, aber bisher gefällt es mir extrem gut. Die Fan-Übersetzung hatte ich nur ca. 20 Minuten gespielt und ann entschieden auf die VITA-Version zu warten.

Die Synchronsprecher nehmen ihre Rollen ernst soweit ich das mitbekomme, aber manche wirken zu alt, besonders die weiblichen Sprecherinnen. Evtl. liegt das daran, dass ich das japanische Original kenne(welches man glücklicherweise auch wählen kann wenn man möchte), aber z.B. Toko sieht aus wie 16 und hört sich an wie 40... :neutral: Ich kann ja verstehen, dass man im englischen nicht diese quietschigen japano Stimmchen haben will und deswegen Stimmen nimmt die eher der westlichen Vorstellung von Frauen entspricht, aber wenn eine 16(?) jährige die keine 50KG wiegt ne tiefere Stimme hat als ich für den männlichen Hauptcharakter genommen hätte. :blushed:

Aber mal gucken wie sich das entwickelt im Laufe des Spiels.

es wird eh kaum gesprochen

habs auch schon seit gestern aber ich war irgendwie einfach zu müde und bin im bett recht schnell eingepennt :v:

Gibts sowas eigentlich auch im PSN (für PS3) ?
was ist sowas?

stell auf japanisch um und Problem solved! :ugly:

:v:

Och ich möchte schon einen Durchgang mit den englischen Stimmen machen. Nisa ist im oberen Bereich bei den englischen Synchronstimmen bei japanischen Spielen(imo).

Gibts sowas eigentlich auch im PSN (für PS3) ?

Sowas gibts nur Exklusiv für die VITA. :nix: Da aber auch im PSN auf Wunsch.

es wird eh kaum gesprochen

habs auch schon seit gestern aber ich war irgendwie einfach zu müde und bin im bett recht schnell eingepennt :v:

Ist mir auch aufgefallen. :lol:

Dito... wollte eigentlich länger spielen, aber mein Kopfkissen war stärker. :awesome:

wie keiner wegen dem nisa event wach geblieben ist nach der lahmen direct:

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair coming west this fall

Two days after the release of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc in North America and a day before its European launch, NIS America announced it’s bringing sequel Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair to PS Vita in North America and Europe via retail and digital channels this fall.

In Danganronpa 2, players take on the role of a high school student and are once again thrust into a killing game spearheaded by Monokuma. The game begins when your “super cute” teacher takes the class on a school trip to Jabberwock Island, a once popular tourist destination that’s now uninhabited. And then Monokuma shows up.

The game will feature audio in both Japanese and English.

http://gematsu.com/2014/02/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair-coming-west-fall

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Top Bottom