BlazBlue (Kick A**)

How BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm Extend Extends The Storyline For The Series

Siliconera met up with BlazBlue mastermind Toshimichi Mori to talk about BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm Extend. This version will bring the series to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with extra content not in the original release. Mori-san spoke about the new scenarios in BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm Extend, adding Celica A. Mercury as a playable character, and about BlazBlue: Battle Cards.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm Extend has new storylines for Kokonoe, Kagura, and Bullet. What will learn about in these tales?

Toshimichi Mori, Producer: Kagura’s scenario will mainly be about the Ikaruga Civil War from Kagura’s perspective. Since this is the Ikaruga Civil War, Jin will be involved. It won’t be the whole picture, but you will see how Sector Seven people are involved. Because Kagura’s storyline has a lot of spoilers, I hope players will dive into this story for themselves.

Kagura and Bullet center around the Ikagura Civil War. Bullet is most tied with Tager so their relationship is portrayed the most in her scenario. This story with touch upon Tager’s past and I hope that fans of Tager will enjoy seeing how his past unravels.

More than being about Kokonoe, her story centers around Arakune. That’s the hidden true focus. The story goes back when both of them were human and it touches on how their relationship is.

FeoaCdr.jpg

It’s interesting that BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend is showing Arakune’s origin story. When the Extend games come out it feels like you’re adding more back mythology. Did you feel that you missed something in the core story?

There are some characters where there isn’t much said about them. I don’t need to tell much about them, but with the Extend games I want to take the opportunity to showcase everyone’s background. A lot of people don’t know what happened to Arakune, so I really wanted to portray them how he came to be.

How did you create the gag storylines for the game? Do you prioritize fanservice?

The main game has a serious tone. So, I create the gag scenarios from the perspective of what fans would like to see and to have the main characters doing something they wouldn’t usually do. I want to showcase they have a different side to them.

When it comes to the fighting game mechanics what do you want to tweak from BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm?

I wanted to focus more on competitive players and their scene. I know the BlazBlue games have a lot of systems and I would like to polish those. Starting with the Overdrive system.

44zS66m.jpg

Why did you add Celica as a playable character?

This was kind of covered in the novels, but Celica has an image of a girl being protected. The BlazBlue series has shown Nirvana now with Carl with Nirvana, so we added Minerva with Celica as a contrast. I designed Celica so the two characters work together as one opposed to Carl and Relius who use their puppets as a tool to fight. Celica and Minerva are different in that sense.

How did you develop Kokonoe as a playable character?

I had a lot of discussions with the staff about what her true style is. We argued a lot and after a lot of meetings Kokonoe ended up the way she did. She ended up being a challenge to do.

I was really strict about what you could do and what you couldn’t do. For example, she was not allowed to use magic because she is the type of character who wouldn’t believe in it. That led to her moves being more science related, but the Astral Heat ended up being a little bit different.

l9Kxkz3.jpg

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extends’ player created lobbies are neat. Can you tell us how you came up with this idea?

Director [Ryohei] Endo-san made a strong push to put this feature in. He really likes having a system when you invite people into a space where you can see a person’s personality reflected. This stemmed from his passion and I liked the idea.

h5agJJU.jpg

The first US spinoff, BlazBlue: Battle Cards, is coming out this year. How did this project get started and what do you feel about their interpretation of the BlazBlue world?

Yeah, good question, how did this come about? It was sparked from Aksys. I really enjoyed playing the game and it’s two player mode. I hope there is a single player mode for it. [Aksys says this is something they will talk about later.]

It was a created with the mindset of someone appreciating a fighting game and they have that in mind too. I would like to keep working with the developers on how to improve on parts of where players can play together or have a feature where you can play parts of it solo. It is a really fun game and maybe we can do a Japanese release someday.

-Quelle

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend release date set

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation 3 in North America on June 30, and for PS Vita on July 28, Aksys Games announced.

The fighting game followup to last year’s BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma introduces new fighters Celica A. Mercury, A and Lambda -No. 11-; new character story arcs including “Bullet’s Story: The Rat,” “Kokonoe’s Story: Collision,” “Kagura’s Story: Determination,” “Remix Heart Gaiden,” and a new gag scenario; more accessible modes; and cross-play between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.

Watch a new trailer below.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;haBwlyYgLpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haBwlyYgLpA[/video]

BlazBlue: Central Fiction announced for arcades

Arc System Works has announced BlazBlue: Central Fiction, the next entry in the BlazBlue fighting game series, for arcades.

The game will feature new playable characters Naoto Kurogane, Hibiki Kohaku, and Konoe A. Mercury.

A location test will be held in Akihabara from July 18 for three days.

More details on the test are due out in this week’s issue of Famitsu, which as a 10-page follow-up report on the fighting game.

Watch the teaser trailer below.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;wxXGVJSINHk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxXGVJSINHk[/video]

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend coming to Europe in 2015

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend is coming to Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PS Vita in 2015, publisher PQube announced. It will be released both physically and digitally.

The Arc System Works-developed fighting game launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation 3 in North America on June 30, and will launch for PS Vita on July 28.

Here’s a list of the game’s features, via PQube:

Features

- 28 playable characters, including newcomer Celica A Mercury and fan-favorite Lambda.
- The full story so far! BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend features both the original Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift stories.
- Remix Heart. All-new scenarios dedicated to the girls of BlazBlue – bringing light hearted comedy and fan service to BlazBlue’s already exhaustive story features.
- Incredible art and animation! No other fighting game comes close to the sheer spectacle of BlazBlue in motion – as fights play out through thousands of frames of animation and effects.
- My Room feature brings customisable lobbies for up to 64 players. Play, match-make and spectate from the comfort of your personalised online lobby!
- Outstanding tutorials. Arc System Works leads the way in creating simple tools that can take a total novice and train them in the dark art of fighting game combos!
- Over 30 hours of single player gameplay! From Story to Arcade mode, the RPG-lite Abyss Mode and hardcore Unlimited Mars mode. BlazBlue crams in more single player content than any other fighter!

-Quelle

Klingt gut, schade nur, dass es nicht für PC kommt. :(

es kommt für PC, aber wieder mit Verspätung (wurde offiziell noch nicht angekündigt, aber ArkSys ist seit diesem Jahr offiziell auf Steam als Publisher, und die haben gesagt, dass ihre Hauptteile (GG und BB) in Zukunft erscheinen werden und dass die Abstände nicht mehr so groß sein sollen wie früher)

aber bevor der neue Teil kommt, sollten die ja eigentlich erstmal den Vorgänger veröffentlichen, aber ka wie die das jetzt genau machen wollen, können den Vorgänger auch überspringen bzw so wie Teil1 später veröffentlichen)

-The full story so far! BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend features both the original Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift stories.

Gibt doch somit kein Grund für die Vorgänger oder? Der MP der alten Teile wird tot sein und ich bezweifle eigentlich auch eine Lebhaftigkeit des aktuellen BB.

BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend: Exklusive LE

Rice Digital hat eine exklusive limitierte Edition zu BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend in das Sortiment für Europa aufgenommen. Ab sofort ist es möglich, eine Version für PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita oder Xbox One vorzubestellen.

Die „Chibi Heroes Edition“ bietet zum Spiel ein Kunstbuch aus 120 Seiten, Anstecker in der Gestalt von Celica und Minerva sowie als Highlight ein Plüschtier in der Form eines Chibi-Jubeis. Der Inhalt befindet sich in einer Sammlerbox.

-Quelle

Q4EEI6O.jpg

Kommt anscheinend irgendwann 2016 auch für PC vermutlich passend zum central fiction release auf konsole
Allerdings wird es nicht von ArcSys gepublisht
War wohl ein eher kurzes erlebnis (man hat sich auf steam schon negativ über die sales ausgedrückt)
http://www.h2interactive.co.kr/board.html?tb_name=notice&uid=220

Mehr oder weniger dead on arrival

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wieso dead on arrival? Der rerelease vom ersten teil hat über 300k einheiten verkauft und der hatte nichtmal mp :ugly:

Und asw hat im dezember eine große Überraschung für steam user (under night in rebirth please, gg xrd kommt ja eh)^^

Wegen den eher "schlechten" (eigentlich ist ja nur battle fantasia mit seinen 2k gebombt) zahlen: asw ist sich im klaren dass man bei ports von jahre alten spielen nichts erwarten sollte.

Wieso dead on arrival? Der rerelease vom ersten teil hat über 300k einheiten verkauft und der hatte nichtmal mp :ugly:

Und asw hat im dezember eine große Überraschung für steam user (under night in rebirth please, gg xrd kommt ja eh)^^

Wegen den eher "schlechten" (eigentlich ist ja nur battle fantasia mit seinen 2k gebombt) zahlen: asw ist sich im klaren dass man bei ports von jahre alten spielen nichts erwarten sollte.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/370460/discussions/0/523897023722266230/#c523897277923599277

Bitte keinen blödsinn verteilen
Danke

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Vielleicht solltest du auch alle Beiträge von shini lesen aber gut was weiß ich schon

Darfst mir aber gerne den "Blödsinn" erläutern

Ich verstehe die Disukussion nicht. :/ Ich verstehe auch ASW nicht. Haben die irgendein Knebelvertrag, dass sie alles in Chronoliger Reihenfolge bringen müssen? Imho sollte ASW alles skippen und auf aktuelle Releases von GGXrd gehen (inklusive gutem Netcode).

Ich verstehe die Disukussion nicht. :/ Ich verstehe auch ASW nicht. Haben die irgendein Knebelvertrag, dass sie alles in Chronoliger Reihenfolge bringen müssen? Imho sollte ASW alles skippen und auf aktuelle Releases von GGXrd gehen (inklusive gutem Netcode).

Weil beide reihen einen riesen story mode haben
Die netcodes sind bei asw eigenen games immer gut abgesehen von den ersten zwei wochen xrd Dank crossplattform probleme

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Weil beide reihen einen riesen story mode haben
Die netcodes sind bei asw eigenen games immer gut abgesehen von den ersten zwei wochen xrd Dank crossplattform probleme

Kein Mensch kauft sich die Vorgänger nur wegen der Story um dann ein toten Multiplayer zu haben. Die Spiele sind zu teuer für SP Only, imho. Zu mal ich auch kaum Leute kenne, die sich so brennen für den Storymodus interessieren, besonders, wenn man zu 80% und mehr Charakter spielen muss, die man vielleicht nicht spielen will. Das Storymodus ist toll, aber keinen halbtoten MP wert...

Kein Mensch kauft sich die Vorgänger nur wegen der Story um dann ein toten Multiplayer zu haben. Die Spiele sind zu teuer für SP Only, imho. Zu mal ich auch kaum Leute kenne, die sich so brennen für den Storymodus interessieren, besonders, wenn man zu 80% und mehr Charakter spielen muss, die man vielleicht nicht spielen will. Das Storymodus ist toll, aber keinen halbtoten MP wert...

Man muss überhaupt keine charaktere spielen
Das sind VNs und bei xrd ein ganzer 20h anime

Ich denke aber auch selbst wenns das aktuellste spiel ist da nicht viel los wäre

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jup, ganz deine meinung

Bin schon gespannt wie "gut" sich Arcana Hearts auf Steam verkaufen wird. Mit 30€ ist das teurer als auf konsole, muss also gut laufen :v:

Ne die Entscheidungen verstehe ich auch nicht

Zurück
Top Bottom