Onlinemodus:
Ja
Spieler:
1 - ? (Online 2 - ?)
USK:
-
Release:
TBA

[video=youtube;7rAxXEtoiho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rAxXEtoiho&feature=player_ embedded[/video]

Sieht interessant aus, mal schauen ;-)

Ich weiß gar nicht was alle haben. Ich fand es eigentlich ganz interessant und werde es im Auge behalten :)

Aber warum das jetzt eine GoW Kopie sein soll, weiß ich jetzt auch nicht. Es ist einfach nur das selbe Genre, daher kann es ja nur eine Ähnlichkeit mit GoW haben. Das ist als würde man sagen Tekken ist eine Streetfighter Kopie

hoffe auf einen retail-titel.

4players.de

Während man im berühmten AAA-Bereich kaum etwas wagt und dort vor allem auf Fortsetzungen wie Halo 4 oder Gears of War: Judgement setzt, gab es im Bereich der Download-Software bei Microsoft dann doch noch immerhin die eine oder neue Marke zu besichtigen.

Mit Ascend: New Gods entwickelt Signal Studios derzeit ein Action-Adventure, dass sowohl auf der Xbox 360 als auch auf Smartphones konsumiert werden kann.

screenshots:
80c4e41c9c8acfe45df63dbbddbb6bdc.jpg

fed82dffb27b58864ff2dd71f5d6027d.jpg

560dcbd5d45d0cc58ba75cd60edb0820.jpg

48c2073f5ada472d7a88d9071568cda0.jpg

d39d1300914879a3888caefaf4618d35.jpg

2d59edeb5c23c0aa0195a28471f54daa.jpg

52b3f8a3d0191843561288e7245e0600.jpg

a87bd3ea25594b7d979a81fc7ce975df.jpg

Grafisch sieht es aus wie 'ne Kreuzung aus Oblivion, Fable und Overlord :/

es ist ein arcade titel

ASCEND: NEW GODS

The time has come for us to share some exciting news with you Signal Studios fans: Today we’re proud to announce our brand-new game, Ascend: New Gods!

Ascend is a rich third-person action RPG at its heart. And it’s got a hell of a lot more going on under the hood, including a style of parallel multiplayer that’s never been done before on Xbox LIVE and a mobile experience that’s going to change the way you think about staying connected to your game.

To give you a taste of what you have to look forward to, we’ve not only posted our official E3 trailer, but have also created an additional gameplay video to show you what Ascend is all about.

You’ll hear more from us over the coming months, so keep an eye on this site for updates and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the most recent Ascend news.

ascendbox.jpg

http://www.signalstudios.net/

http://ascendgame.com/news/

das studio hat bis jetzt nur gute spiele geliefert und sie arbeiten mit microsoft schon seit einiger zeit zusammen
wenn das so weiter gut läuft dann wären sie wert gekauft zu werden wenn sie das möchten denn mir ist aufgefallen das microsoft anscheinend studios kauft mit denen sie über eine längere zeit gearbeitet haben und sich gut mit ihnen verstehen wie zum beispiel twisted pixel und das aktuelle press play studio
solche indie studios kosten ms sehr sehr wenig geld und bringen dafür einen frischen wind rein
toy soldier war für ein arcade game ein sehr umfangreiches spiel

es ist ein arcade titel

ASCEND: NEW GODS

The time has come for us to share some exciting news with you Signal Studios fans: Today we’re proud to announce our brand-new game, Ascend: New Gods!

Ascend is a rich third-person action RPG at its heart. And it’s got a hell of a lot more going on under the hood, including a style of parallel multiplayer that’s never been done before on Xbox LIVE and a mobile experience that’s going to change the way you think about staying connected to your game.

To give you a taste of what you have to look forward to, we’ve not only posted our official E3 trailer, but have also created an additional gameplay video to show you what Ascend is all about.

You’ll hear more from us over the coming months, so keep an eye on this site for updates and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the most recent Ascend news.

ascendbox.jpg

http://www.signalstudios.net/

http://ascendgame.com/news/

Yes :goodwork:
jetzt ist es eine kaufüberlegung wert :D

signal studio wäre von einem kauf durch microsoft nicht abgeneigt

You've come a long way under the wing of Microsoft, from the success of Toy Soldiers to being a big presence with Ascend during the E3 presentation. What sort of relationship do you have with them?

D.R. Albright III: A lot of the individuals at MS are really smart, capable people who are at our offices multiple times a week and I consider them friends now, not just business associates. Our producer, Caesar Filori and his crew are top notch. That said, sometimes I want to pull my hair out working around and through the bureaucracy of the organization itself. People have a tendency to complain a lot and believe the grass is greener on the other side. I sometimes think that with Microsoft, but ultimately Signal certainly wouldn't be as successful as it has been without the support it received from MS and I truly appreciate that fact.

It was rare to receive funding for downloadable games when Signal started and we were trying to convince people to pay for a WW1 game with toys - not an easy sell. Ken Lobb, Ted Woolsey and a few others at Microsoft saved us by pushing the Toy Soldiers concept through despite the doubt . Thankfully, it worked out well for both parties.

Any 'danger' of an acquisition?

D.R. Albright III: Ha. Well, you'd have to ask Microsoft. From my perspective, it depends on what day it is. Sometimes I wake up and think to myself, do I really want to borrow money from my dad again? Or I see a life-size Halo Warthog and think how incredible it would be to have access to all those resources. Other days I wake up defiant and full of piss and think that Signal is indie and we didn't start a company to be engulfed by a giant bureaucracy and have some middle manager define what we will do.

That said, the reality is that you always have a boss and someone is always telling you what to do in any situation. Ultimately, no one understands the stress of this unless they have done it themselves and I completely sympathize with small developers who end up wanting to be acquired - I am happy for the ones that do.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-06-14-joining-the-pantheon

ich bin gespannt ob das passieren wird :-D
im nächsten jahr dürfte es soweit sein wenn die zusammenarbeit weiter so gut läuft und ms die lust nach indies zu kaufen nicht verliert

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
signal studios hat bekannt gegeben dass ab jetzt vermehrt neue fotos von diesem rpg veröffentlich werden

486315_10151177798583857_1365167509_n.jpg

480051_10151183132968857_778235772_n.jpg

Schön mal wieder was zu dem Spiel zu hört, ich finde das Ding sah für einen Arcade-Titel mehr als ordentlich aus.... aber RPG? Das sah dch eher wie God of War aus....

Zurück
Top Bottom