User-Review zu Morpheus

Sigma

L04: Amateur
Thread-Ersteller
Seit
4 Apr 2001
Ich bin auf einen interssanten User-Review zu "MusicCity Morpheus" auf cnet.com gestossen.
Ein User namens GFUNK beschreibt die gefährlichen Nebenwirkungen, also vorsicht ;-) :

"THE WORST PROGRAM EVER A VIRUS
OK here it goes. As soon AS i installed this my computer stared to act up. THe screen froze and i had to restart in safe mode. Then i saw that this "program" had erased ALL my system drivers. I reinstalled them and then found to my dismay that the partitions on my hard drive were now bad. I had to re partition my hard drive and erase everything on it. There i thought it is finally gone...wrong. After I reinsattled windows and everyhint elce a little window poped up that said "HAHA you will never rid of me" and them my computer shut off! So i tried to turmn it back on but the computer could not detect a hard drive. So i took it into a shop and they said that "the hard drive had been fried from the inside" MY HARD DRIVE WAS BLOWN UP! the program did it. So i reluctantly bought a new hard drive. I put it back in my computer and reinstalled windows and everything again. I turn it on again and everything seems ok. Then a messgae appears. "HAHAH NEVER" . Im like shoot. Again the computer turns offand I hear a tiny explosion, THE CPU HAD EXPLODED!. I took it inot a shop and apperantly the virus "hid" in my motherboard. So...i had to get a new CPU AND MAINBOARD and hard drive..it exploded too. I alos noticed that my plasma screen moniter started to leek plasma!! SO i had to buy a new one. So, next i plug it all back in and test it. It works for a little bit inot windows and then something odd happens. A TIMER STARTS TO COUNTDOWN!! Being very afraid I ran out of my room and out of the house. AND THEN apperantly the computer exploded. TAKING MY HOUSE WITH IT!!!! I had no idea a computer had so much explosives, but aperantly IT DOES!! SO after dl ing this program I am left a bum on the street without a house and a computer. I am now i jail for murder after this program set me UP!! ALL THIS FOR FREE MUSIC!!! umm..ok all that was a lie. great program. I am just really bored sitting here downloading AKIRA!!! "

Bei mir läufts wirklich Problemlos, nur wenn er ein Tag durchläuft, dann muß es neu gestartet werden, aber mein ME muß danneh neu gestartet werden.

c u Andy

@ Sigma, cooler Fund :goodwork:

Hilfe Morpheus funktioniert nicht mehr richtig bei mir! Kennt sich jemand mit Morpheus aus?

Das ist nicht witzig...
ich kann nur noch 64 Band...(wie heißt das noch mal?)dateien runterladen, früher waren es 512!!!

Cb4Lenor meinte bestimmt Sigmas Eintrag und nicht dein Problem. Übrigens erscheint es mir als der falsche Thread für dein Problem... hast du den englischen Text nicht gelesen? ;-)

@Sigma: Cooler Post :goodwork:

Ich wollte kein neues Thema eröffnen sonst wird das Forum noch gesprengt. Ich dachte hier kennt sich jemand mit Morpheus aus.

Zurück
Top Bottom