PS4/PC Street Fighter V: Champion Edition

Hey Capcom produziert zum 30jährigen von SF ein paar neue SNES Street Fighter 2 Module:
https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news...rereleasing_Street_Fighter_II_on_the_SNES.php

6fQJVwT.jpg

Und vorsichtshalber soll man einen Feuerlöscher parat haben, weil die neuen Module wohl Feuer fangen können :v:

"The SNES hardware is deemed a vintage collectible, so please exercise extreme caution when using the Product and make sure there is fire extinguishment equipment nearby. Use of the Product is at the sole risk of the user."

:v:

Hätte lieber ein Street Fighter Alpha 2 Enhanced Edition. Alpha 2 ist für mich immer noch das Beste SF :brit: (ja Nostalgie Bonus ist vorhanden).

Der X-Kira data miner hat wohl anscheinend neue V-Trigger/Skills/Reversals und noch mehr entdeckt.

#angst

Today we have hot news about Street Fighter V.

Searching inside de game looking for V-Mode info I came across something that even I freaked out when I saw, yes I’m talking about the Expansion of V-System, probably it will be called Variable System(V-System Ver.)

It consists in changing completely the game mechanics, the biggest news isn’t that we will have a new V-Reversal/V-Skill/V-Trigger/Critical Art.

I found that this can be Customized, yes, I’ve said exactly this and you didn’t read wrong, from what I understood and all that points to we will have the options off the following customizations, following e.g.:

Default:
V-Reversal
V-Skill
V-Trigger
Critical Art

New:
V-Reversal 2
V-Skill 2
V-Trigger 2
Critical Art 2

Custom:
V-Reversal 1/2
V-Skill 2/1
V-Trigger 1/2
Critical Art 2/1

As I just showed here all possibilities grow exponencially to the gameplay, with Capcom unlocking this the game will receive an absurd leap to what we have today.

As i told previously in 2016, the ”V-Mode" surely would appear in the game someday, as i had told "V-Mode Coming…” at the time we hadn’t many things, besides the skel and 3 calls for 3 characters;

Ryu (He’s the first to receive any kind of modification as he is nothing less than the main base for all Chars inside the game…).

Ken(He made a demo about a second Critical Art during the general story mode before Decapre’s battle).

Necalli (At Necalli’s case isn’t something to be surprised as it was utilized on the skel of General Story).

But since last maintenance on the server ”Menat’s patch 02.050” the following entries had been listed:

V-System Ver.

PS4 Only
vreversal=0

Steam / PS4
vskill=0
vtrigger=0
caver=0
Changing the values + is a key piece, it’s already possible to understand how this works.

Value=0 Default V-System 1
Value=1 New V-System 2
Value=2 Custom “Hibrid” V-System 2/1 or V-System 1/2

Without the key piece nothing of this has any effect, after all, how would the server be able to set the previous operation of this function, the without file required to the activation?... all the secret is at Ryu… XD

And yes, this is not speculation, it’s something coming at the future!
I know about all changes that come to the game, after all i have access to developer mode and what changes there remains listed, many things i don’t even talk because i see no need to ;*

Inside PS4 are many spoilers of the future…
XD

Also i had discovered many things that i will talk at a future, but for now that’s all.
:banderas:

Ich lehne mich zurück und warte auf den richtigen Launch von SF5.
Solange spiele ich die erweiterte Demo (für die man leider Geld wollte) xD

Ich lehne mich zurück und warte auf den richtigen Launch von SF5.
Solange spiele ich die erweiterte Demo (für die man leider Geld wollte) xD

kannst ja solange die Demo namens Tekken 7 spielen, da braucht man aber leider nicht auf einen Content Patch hoffen :v:

die SF5 Situation ist auf jeden Fall bei weitem nicht so schlim wie bei SF3 oder SF4 in der ersten Version (damals wollte man für die Gameplay Patches aber auch nochmal Geld haben, mehrmals siehe SF3 welches erst in der 3. Version richtig gut wurde), aber es stimmt schon, die ersten Versionen bei SF waren schon immer deutlich verbesserungswürdig

puh, länger nicht mehr ranking gespielt und direkt von fast Super Gold zu Ultra Silber runter, Vormittags spielen ziemlich viele smurf accounts :ugly:

Bin wieder auf super platin :v:

wie soll man auch Punkte machen, wenn die Franzosen immer weglaufen nach 2 Perfects? :v:

Leaks:

https://www.facebook.com/shinxkira/posts/467047293678172

Here the 3 asterisks (*) represent the Placeholders already prepared to receive new characters in futures seasons.

Now follows the count of Placeholders, we got 26 * that means 4 more seasons after season 2

6+6+6+6=24

Season 3 2018
Season 4 2019
Season 5 2020
Season 6 2021

And we got left 2 slots and they will be filled, i can already confirm this, they are marked since now as valid “cheked”, may be a reserve for some future special feature yet to come…
This part i’m not affirming but the possibility does exist, that is because a while ago a guest cahracter was found at a previous test build…

From what i see these two placeholders will be special things from the game, as like…

Here i also show that exist some NPC to come at a future in a similar fashion as Nadeshiko these characters are marked as (*XXX) ID, there assist characters of the game, a simple sample below;

R.Mika ID: RMK
Nadeshiko ID: *NDK

The move table “BAC_RMK.uasset” makes the call of the character “NDK” and it is marked as “*NDK” it can interact during a fight, as we know that is Nadeshiko.

Now i'll reveal the list of *XXX ID of the new partners.

*B00
*BNN
*ELC
*FIR

We got below a special entry, it’s “alone” and links to General Story, this is the way the game adds the NPC to the main game!

PS: Capcom had mentioned that the game would have a support life planned until 2020, that not being the reality as the game will keep up to 2021… But on version Taito Type X the character select extends itself up to 2024…

PS2: This may be a representative that the arcade version will last more that the game retail one or may mean nothing, which i doubt.

PS3: Later i’ll come with the roadmap, and since now keep in mind that Street Fighter V had its invitational on TGS and MVC:I wasn’t even called… Capcom’s main franchise is SFV, don’t mix-up things, MVC:I is one thing and SFV is another, and no release will interfere with another and yes, Zeku may be released after TGS, stop confusing one game with another!

That’s all for now, see you in the next Leak.
:kruemel:

Ich habe eine Weile mit Menat gespielt.
Einfach schwer die Kleine, zu spielen.
Aber auch spaßig. Man kann mit dem Orb
die Gegner schön verunsichern :aehja:
Auf Dauer ist sie aber nichts für mich,
werde weiterhin bei Laura bleiben :love3:

Zurück
Top Bottom