Thread-Ersteller
Seit
14 Feb 2009
Xbox Live
Pater Uffizi
PSN
Darksling
piranha3d2.jpg

Nach The Hills Have Eyes und Into the Mirror wird sich Alexandre Aja einem weiterem Remake widmen: Piranhas

Well, it was first reported a couple days ago about the possible remake of the comedy-horror parody PIRANHA, and now it’s official. Joe Dante’s 1978 film about ravenous piranhas chomping down on people will be helmed by French filmmaker Alexandre Aja, who’s credits are the remake of THE HILLS HAVE EYES and HIGH TENSION.

Hmm…it seems like everything and anything is being made into a remake these days. If a remake about killer piranhas are being made, what’s going to stop a studio from remaking WEEKEND AT BERNIE’S 2? Ahhh, oh well, hopefully it will be filled with gore, comedic value, and sex to distract us from the lack of plot.

Apparently the studio wants to update the storyline, so here is how it will go: spring breakers of course head to their favorite destination; New Orleans? – No. Cabo San Lucas? – No. They head to a random lake side front, and after a tremor opens up the ground beneath the lake, killer piranhas f*ck up swimmers.

I don’t know about you but if I see one person getting devoured by some kind of fish, I’m staying the hell away from that body of water. Oh well, as long as there is blood and gore, I’m down to see it.

Quelle

Aja, ich mag Ihn! :)

Erst wollte man Alexandre Aja's PIRANHA 3-D über Dimension Films/The Weinstein Company ab dem 13. März 2010 in Amerika veröffentlichen. Doch dieser Termin ist nicht mehr gültig und man hat sich für eine spätere Auswertung entschieden. Das Remake kommt jetzt mit Elisabeth Shue, Richard Dreyfuss, Jessica Szohr, Dina Meyer, Ving Rhames, Adam Scott und Jerry O'Connell ab dem 16. April 2010 in die Lichtspielhäuser. Ob man vielleicht Konkurrenz in Tim Burton's ALICE IN WUNDERLAND sieht? Nach einem Unfall im Lake Victoria gelangen prähistorische Piranhas an die Wasseroberfläche und sorgen für Terror, Schrecken und blutrotes Wasser ...

http://www.dvd-forum.at/4760/news_kino.htm

Zurück
Top Bottom