Heavy Rain

Von Heavy Rain erwarte ich viel, was Story, Athmosphäre und Grafik betrifft. Beim Gameplay erwarte ich dagegen ehrlich gesagt nichts, denn Fahrenheit war hierdrin nicht unbedingt ein Vorzeigetitel. :)

Warum feuert Sony jetzt schon alles raus und wartet nicht bis zur E3?

Naja wie dem auch sei. Das Spiel wird geil, musste wegen Trico aber jetzt aus meiner Most Wanted raus :neutral:

Luxusproblem :-D

Morgen gibt es das aller erste material aus dem aktuellen Spiel^^

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gametrailers-tv-gametrailers-tv/49432

"How far would you go to save someone you love"

I cant fucking wait^^

Das wird also dann Spoiler enthalten...? :(

Dann wirds echt hart sich das nicht anzugucken. Ich werd wahrscheinlich nur mal 5-10 sekunden reinschauen und dann schnell wieder wegklicken... :p

@Shorty:

Ja, ne Top 3 suckt. Ich würd gerne noch einige Titel mehr reinnehmen (unter Anderem auch Heavy Rain). Top 5 sollte minimum sein, imo

2metxk3.jpg

1zlyweu.jpg

2whnz2p.jpg

1986x1.jpg

161xlld.jpg

25p4t34.jpg

zodg2b.jpg

mj017s.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
erste infos^^

Today I recieved ABSOLUTELY RELIABLE informations about one of the most awaited PS3 games: Heavy Rain. I will list and explain some details that I obtained and that will spread on the web as soon as possible.

At first I want to analyze the structure of the storyline: in Heavy Rain we will be able to use several characters. Each one of them will follow his own path that, as we can imagine, will converge with the other characters’ ones, to finally define only one big plot. During the game, every choice will modify the storyline that - I confirm it - will lead us to different endings. Different-paths lead to Differett-endings.

Another important point is the game-lenght. Heavy Rain will have an Inverted-lenght, and here I’ll try be more clear:
if the player isn’t such a good videogamer, the plot will end in a really short time (here we talk about 4 hours). On the other side, if the player is really good, the plot will result more complex, so that it could end after over 12 hours. My reliable source talks about “Faster-ending Paths” that will be suggested to the player, and that will make the game-experience shorter. Thanks to all the alternative paths, a good replayability is ensured.

Now i’ll spend few words about GameOver: it doesn’t exist. If a character dies, the plot goes on even if that path has been interrupted, modifying the other ones.

In the last lines i want to talk about gameplay: David Cage has never been totally clear about it, leaving a lot of doubts to players and press. Heavy Rain was described to me as an adventure based on three main elements: Investigation, Conversation, Quick Time Events. What does it mean? It means that there won’t be active shootings/fightings, so that the gameplay will move on a simil-GraphicAdventure style, even if it will mantain different elements from real graphic adventures. Quick Time Events will be an important aspect of the game, but they can be considered only a part of a more complex gameplay. Investigation, Conversation, QTE.

Obviously, Heavy Rain will be shown at the E3 and it seems that Quantic Dream is preparing something really big for Los Angeles. Heavy Rain will be out on Fall 2009.
http://www.upsblogit.com/?page_id=3626

167o6z4.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Unten ganz links ist wieder so eine typische Videogamemimik, die in echt nicht existiert. Ich frag mich, wie lang das dauert, bis sowas mal ausstirbt^^
wird sicherlich noch dauern, aber was besseres gibt es momentan noch nicht als das von Heavy Rain^^

Aber der detailgrad ist wirklich awesome. alle Gegenstände sind in 3D gerendert und wenn man sich das Schlafzimmer mit den zooms mal anguckt, dann wirkt das alles schon verdammt echt^^

2w7n9rl.jpg

Bah jemand soll das scheiß Video ins internet packen^^

2010yzb.jpg

Ugh... I'd just wait two more days and then you'll have a shitton of outlets all kicking up previews on the game (mine included -- in fact it's the longest preview we've ever written). It seems like most of this stuff was already up on the Wiki, so I don't know why this person's "source" didn't actually say more. There will be new details in the previews that go up this week, and the E3 stuff is newer still, so those starved for Heavy Rain goodness will get their fix very, very soon.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
habe nochwas gefunden. ^^

Starting this week, they're loosening their grip. We'll have more to share on Friday, but for today, the developers have provided 1UP with the teaser image above showing each of the four playable characters in the game. Poke around online and you may be able to find some clues as to who these silhouettes represent. The upper left image, for instance, looks like Madison, the star of the not-from-the-real-game "Taxidermist" level shown at E3 and Games Convention last year.
Das hier sind die Chars, die man spielt^^

huinbs.jpg

ingmae models

heavy-rain-20081211033812858.jpg

heavy-rain-impressions-20081211033055101.jpg

heavy-rain-20081211033818311.jpg

heavy-rain-20081211033911060.jpg

Den richtigen Medienblowout gibt es am Freitag^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Geiles Setting!! :eek:

Ist das jetzt wieder ne Art Demo, oder kommt das auch im Spiel vor?

Würde ich begrüßen, wirkt schön rau, düster, real etc...

:scan:

• Lob
Reaktionen: Red
Bin ich blind oder sehen die letzten Bilder eher mau aus? Also die Gesichtsstudien dadrüber sind bombastisch, aber die Ingame Screens sehen imho nicht mal ansatzweise so grandios aus.

Bin ich blind oder sehen die letzten Bilder eher mau aus? Also die Gesichtsstudien dadrüber sind bombastisch, aber die Ingame Screens sehen imho nicht mal ansatzweise so grandios aus.
man müsste es wirklich mal in Bewegung sehen. Kommt heute ja auch noch einiges an Videos^^

Vergleich Demo mit dem Preview.
HR_SCREEN24_LOW_0004.jpg

Screenshot90.jpg

Zurück
Top Bottom