Sony CES 2008 (Sony-Edition)

Die CES war noch nie ein Ort für Spielekonsolen. Vielleicht wird Sony ein paar neue Features für PSN/Home zeigen, mehr aber auch nicht.

Erst die GDC wird wieder interessant.

aber auch mehr für die hater und basher... wenn wieder techdemos gezeigt werden und sie das dann als grundlage für eine diskussion über das fertige game hernehmen... :lol:

aber auch mehr für die hater und basher... wenn wieder techdemos gezeigt werden und sie das dann als grundlage für eine diskussion über das fertige game hernehmen... :lol:

Letztes Jahr gab es nicht viel zu Haten. Sony hat einfach mal alle geowned. Home und LBP haben irgendwie fast alle, ausser die echten Hater, überrascht. Ich denke in diesem Jahr wird Sony wieder so auftreten. Es wird immer weniger zu bashen geben. Das zeigen die aktuellen Spielen.

wann ist die gdc eigentlich?

und sollten nicht 8days und the getaway schon im november vorgestellt werden?

mfg

Letztes Jahr gab es nicht viel zu Haten. Sony hat einfach mal alle geowned. Home und LBP haben irgendwie fast alle, ausser die echten Hater, überrascht. Ich denke in diesem Jahr wird Sony wieder so auftreten. Es wird immer weniger zu bashen geben. Das zeigen die aktuellen Spielen.

naja ich erinner mich nur an die matsch demo von motorstorm wo es dann wochenlang nur noch hies motorstorm ist auf 1 fahrzeug zusammengeschrumpft mehr schafft es nicht...
oder an die ragdoll physikdemo von HS wos hies die ps3 könnte nichts darstellen auser den paar figuren... etc.

GDC ist eine entwickler messe von entwickler für entwickler....
da will man nicht mit grafik gameplay oder story beeindrucken sondern mit der technik und der idee hinter den games...

klar sieht man gelegentlich auch was neues aber wichtig ist die messe für die gamer weniger und auf große ankündigungen braucht man wohl nicht hoffen!

@kilik
das waren nur gerüchte...

Wie aus der offiziellen Seite der CES 2008 (Consumer Electronics Show) von Sony hervorgeht, wird LittleBigPlanet auf dieser Veranstaltung vorgeführt.
Weiterhin werden auf der Seite "Uncharted" sowie das "Playstation Eye" aufgelistet.

Somit darf man auf neue Enthüllungen sowie neues Bild- und Videomaterial gefasst sein.

Die CES 2008 findet vom 07.01. bis 10.01.2008 in Las Vegas statt.

quelle: ps3-talk.de

mfg Xoned^^

Weis nicht was du hast ne Demo von The Agency und neues LBP Material pwned schon. Da kommt ja auf jeden Fall noch viel mehr.

Weis nicht was du hast ne Demo von The Agency und neues LBP Material pwned schon. Da kommt ja auf jeden Fall noch viel mehr.

ich weis nicht... erwarte nichts was mich auch nur annähernd aus den socken hauen würde... LBP schön und gut aber das kennen wir jetzt alle schon wird zeit da mal selbst hand anzulegen....
the agency ist da schon interessanter mal sehen wie sie es umsetzen...

Leute das ist die CES und keine wirkliche gamingmesse^^

genau wir sony sind gern unter uns :p

sony wird sich zur CES wohl hauptsächlich um BD kümmern und erst zur GDC wirds vielleicht wiederwas neues zu games geben!

Shortly, I’m heading out to Vegas for the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show. While this event is huge - over 150,000 attendees - that’s only a fraction of the people who’d like to visit the booths, trying out new games and just soaking up all the tech. As I see it, my role there is to transport you - the interested, yet ticketless, PlayStation fan - inside the gates.

CES Booth

Throughout the event, we’ll be sharing new pics and video of all things Sony, from new gaming developments to amazing A/V setups to some of those new Blu-ray 1.1 movies. But if you were able to attend - what would you wanna see? Would you hunt down a demo of Metal Gear Solid 4? Would you search for new peripherals or try to get into some press conferences?

Take a look at the list of exhibitors, plot out a virtual course on the show floor, and let me know - specifically - what you wanna find out about in the comments below. I’ll do my best! Not *everything* has to stay in Vegas …

In the meantime, have a look at some set-up pics of the Sony booth. We’ll have a lot more soon!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

wird es doch gamenews geben?^^

anyway in genau: 3 stunden und 21 minuten werden wir wohl mehr wissen^^
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters...008&month=1&day=6&hour=16&min=15&sec=0&p0=127

edit:

Sunday, January 6, 2008
Tivo and SONY to combine efforts

Well, my first 'bit' of 'news' is something I picked up from a Tivo insider at the CES today.

Seems SONY and Tivo have extended their licencing agreement (see TivoToGo for PSP) with specific use in the PS3 gaming console.

An announcement is not forthcoming until E3 2008 but from what I heard SONY and Tivo will co-brand an add-on unit for approximately $100 that will bring Tivo functionality (DVR functionality) to your PS3. (The included photo is NOT a mock up of the Tivo add-on, there was nothing for me to see, but is the PlayTV add-on coming to the UK/EU later this year) If sales go well, a future revision of the PS3 platform may build this functionality into the console itself and allow Tivo to broaden its user base in the US and Canada. This is an exciting development for PS3 and SONY's attempts to claim your living room.
http://gamergalinsider.blogspot.com/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
TiVo ist recht groß in USA, damit könnte man dort Fans gewinnen.

Wie das bei uns aussieht, muss man mal schauen.

edit: Sony Verkaufszahlen^^
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 6 --
Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) today announced PlayStation(R) hardware retail sales reached more than 3.9 million units in North America during the critical holiday sales window (Friday, November 23, 2007 to December 31, 2007). This accounts for SCEA's three systems currently in the market PLAYSTATION(R)3 (PS3(TM)), PSP(R) (PlayStation(R)Portable) and PlayStation(R)2 (PS2). PS3 retail sales reached 1.2 million hardware units during this holiday timeframe.

"The PlayStation brand ended the year in a very strong position and clearly indicates more positive momentum going into 2008. We are particularly pleased to have sold through 1.2 million units of PS3 during the holiday selling season," said Jack Tretton, president and CEO, SCEA. "The strong PS3 sales also further establish Blu-ray's dominant position as the high-definition medium of choice for games and movies. Consumers are clearly responding to the expanding multimedia capabilities and a great line-up of over 200 games."

Sales of PSP reached 1.4 million units during this same timeframe. The success of the recently introduced Daxter(TM) PSP(R) Entertainment Pack and Star Wars Battlefront(R) PSP Entertainment Pack have continued to swell the PSP install base. Upcoming platform defining software such as God of War(R): Chains of Olympus and Final Fantasy: Crisis Core will further increase PSP momentum in 2008.

PS2 sales exceeded 1.3 million units during its eighth holiday season. The industry's most successful platform is poised for another great year in 2008 with the continued success of the critically-acclaimed Buzz(TM) and SingStar(R) franchises.
http://www.sunherald.com/447/story/280815.html

3.9m total PS units
1.3m PS2s
1.2m PS3s
1.4m PSPs

Zurück
Top Bottom