DayZ - Open World Zombie Survival Mod für Arma 2

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Sagt mal hat wer ne Ahnung wie ich die Taschenlampe einschalte? Ich beginne Irgendwo und habe ne Taschenlampe und Batterien nur wie rüste ich die aus oder benutze diese? Aktuell ist es stockdunkel ^^ DayZ Standalone natürlich.

ab 8:40min
[video=youtube;SBcu49O4Xyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBcu49O4Xyk[/video]

fuck it, habs gekauft. xD
xcal video geguckt.

wer mich noch nicht hat, bitte adden.

There is a great deal of topics dealing with this, so I thought I would confirm what we will definately be doing, and give some background why they are not in yet. List not exhaustive and will be added too as time allows.

More Zombies

Target delivery: Ongoing

We absolutely plan to have more zombies. To cope with the current total dynamic entity count of over 10000 we have had to make a great deal of optimizations. If loot is completely removed, we can easily run 4000 zombies in our debug builds. In the new year we will be optimizing the way we handle dynamic objects (such as loot) a great deal more which should give us significant savings - but the change was considered too risky to be done prior to alpha launch. If we had problems, we would have delayed the project further by months.

Multithreaded Server

Target delivery: Early 2014 & Ongoing

To assist with increasing player and zombie numbers, we will be parallelizing the server architecture. Currently RV does offload some extra threads off to other cores, but this is for rendering and file handling - neither of which are issues for the dedicated server which uses no rendering and has a greatly reduced file footprint. This should provide some very, very dramatic improvement in performance where additional cores are available. Note, however, that this will increase the complexity of hosting DayZ - it may mean that we see a greater dispersion in the capacities of DayZ servers.

Respawning Zombies & Loot

Target Delivery: Early 2014

Currently to have the server check if something needs respawning can cause an issue with performance. We did not want to go with a "scripted" solution for respawning, and it is expensive on server performance. Player spawning on the coast is conducted by the engine, and we are going to employ a similar process for managing zombie and loot spawn (possibly parallelized). This is a high priority task and zombie respawn at least is very close to being implemented.

Server Management Options

Target Delivery: Ongoing

Additional options for those hosting servers will be rolled out as soon as we can. We want to encourage a "hardcore" mode that will operate on a separate database, featuring things like first person only, no hide body, etc... In addition, we also want to provide passworded servers that will operate on their own shard of the database. This shard could be grouped, so that a group of passworded servers could operate on their own database. Eventually, we would like to see these different communities on their own db running their own variations of DayZ to meet specific communities needs.

Animals & Hunting

The AI for animals is based on the new AI for zombies (some will notice the old local ambient animals making zombie noises and acting aggressively!). We have a cutdown version of this we will be using for hosting animals, including those from ArmA2 as well as new animals such as a deer. We already have the meat models made, and we have the basics of cooking. So this functionality is quite close. It does have an impact on the server, and at the moment we could only run about 300 animals per server without seriously impacting performance (until we have started additional server optimization).

Additional Anti-hack and Security

Target Delivery: Late 2013

We are working on additional anti-hack to supplement the implementation of VAC. We have been working closely with Valve for VAC as well as our other anti-hack partner. Details of this will be released shortly. The most important thing to remember is that anti-hack is really the secondary defense - the primary defense should be good architecture. We have already identified (and fixed) several key vulnerabilities in the three days since launch. There are more we know about and I am sure more we don't. The purpose of this early phase of alpha is to identify and fix those. As our architecture now relies on the server controlling and adjudicating everything, we can close off locally controlled functions and back doors - which is what we have been doing.

Cooking & Gathering Resources

This is a system that was not completed prior to the alpha launch so is half-done. Additional work will be done and pushed when we can. This will include gas cookers (already ingame) and the creation of fireplaces. We will be allowing players to gather resources from the world, such as firewood, stones, etc... This will then be utilized by the existing crafting system.

rockets neuster post

alter, die maus geht gar nicht.

wie habt ihr die eingestellt??

alter, die maus geht gar nicht.

wie habt ihr die eingestellt??

Von Links nach Rechts eine Stufe jeweils bei X und Y Achse. Alles andere ist zu schnell für mich. Und wie ich grad voll der Medic bin mit Defi, Erste Hilfe Kit, Bloodpack und dazu ne M4A1 + Axt aber kurz vorm Verrecken bin weil ich nichts zum Essen und Trinken habe........ Die Performance erst, egal ob alles auf Low oder Very High steht es trotzdem ruckelt wie Blöd

:banderas:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
habs auf very ultra würd ich sagen und läuft normalerweise mit 60 fps.

zwischen durch mal nen paar drops.

wo hast waffe gefunden?
muni hab ich.

habs auf very ultra würd ich sagen und läuft normalerweise mit 60 fps.

zwischen durch mal nen paar drops.

wo hast waffe gefunden?
muni hab ich.

Das meinte ich damit bei Ruckelt wie Blöd.
Das war glaube ich ganz links unten auf der Karte und bin dann Richtung Norden gerannt weil da ja die Nächst größere Stadt kommt und in etwa gleich weit weg ist wie Chernogorsk oder wie das heißt. Doch da wahr was ganz anderes. Ein Spital, paar Militärbaracken, Wohnblock und ein paar unwichtige Gebäude. Da gabs dann auch noch nen 35er Slot Rucksack, 4er Slot Jacke und ne 6er Slot Hose

Die Karte von der Mod kannst da eigentlich komplett vergessen.

haha ja kaum lootzeug geschweige den Waffen in Dörfern aber Zig Zombies die einen Töten wollen. Da würden ein Paar aber tränen in den Augen kriegen
Es gibt genug Waffen, man muss nur wissen wo. Die ganze Militärbasis in Balota ist voll davon. Einfach suchen, sind überall versteckt, vorallem unter Betten.

Aus dem Gaf:

RazorUK schrieb:
I killed my first 2 players today and I actually feel bad about it, haha.

I was laying down in a forest, looking through my inventory, when I heard 2 players talking over direct chat. They seemed to be strangers but they had met up and they were talking about how fun dayz is.
As they passed me and went down the road I shot one of them with my rifle. I thought I had killed him as he fell down onto the floor but I had in fact broken his legs.

They didn't know where the shot had come from and were panicking trying to 'fix' the injured player. I then shot the 'healthy' player in the legs and he fell down too. I left them for a while and then I showed myself and walked over to them.
They were begging me to help them and not kill them. I shot them both.

Poor guys. Memorable first kills. Hopefully they'll get their revenge one day lol
Der erzählt das so als wärs im Reallife passiert :rofl3:

Es gibt genug Waffen, man muss nur wissen wo. Die ganze Militärbasis in Balota ist voll davon. Einfach suchen, sind überall versteckt, vor allem unter Betten.

Ahhh, wieder was dazugelernt. Dann bin ich sicher schon an zig Sachen vorbeigelaufen.

Heute hab ich auch einen Mitspieler getroffen an einer Wasserstelle und der hat für mich Idle ausgesehen. Dachte ich mir ok bringst ihn halt um. Auf einmal bewegt sich der. Ok er wahr wehrlos und ich hatte ne M4 und Axt. Hab ihm dann mit Winken angedeutet ich tu im nichts, das hat er auch verstanden. Danach bin ich über den Hügel zu ner Stadt gekommen und kurz vorm Verhungern hab ich dann doch noch Sardinen gefunden. Puh... geschafft dachte ich mir bis mich dann ein Zombie bewusstlos geschlagen hat :lol:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Lt. Hall ist die Alpha den Preis nicht wert // Neue Features

Im offiziellen Forum zur DayZ-Standalone meldete sich nun Dean "Rocket" Hall mit ehrlichen Worten zur kürzlich erschienenen Version von DayZ. Dort erklärt der Projektleiter, dass das Spiel in dem aktuellen Zustand seinen Preis nicht wert sei und rät vom Kauf seines eigenen Produktes ab. Im Forum auf dayzgame.com fragte ein Fan des Spiels, ob sich der Kauf der unerwartet erschienenen Alpha von DayZ sich lohnen würde. Zur Veröffentlichung des Spiels wurde deutlich darauf hingewiesen, dass es sich um eine Alpha handelt und das es dort durchaus zu einigen Bugs kommen kann. Doch Game-Designer Hall antwortete auf die Frage des Users wie folgt.

Das aktuelle Spiel? Nein. Für diesen Preis? Nein (es wird noch eine Weile zu diesem Preis zu haben sein). Um das Spiel zu sehen? Nein (man kann sich Streams anschauen). Um an der Entwicklung teilzuhaben? Vielleicht. Insgesamt würde ich es aber nicht empfehlen (das Spiel zu kaufen). Aber ich denke, dass ich die letzte Frage in ein paar Wochen wohl eher mit 'Ja' als mit 'vielleicht' beantworten werde.

Gleichzeitig wurden im offiziellen Forum zukünftige Features angekündigt. So arbeite man derzeit daran, die Anzahl der Zombies zu erhöhen, sowie die Serverarchitektur zu überarbeiten, um eine bessere Performance beim Spielen zu gewährleisten. Zudem wird an einem besseren Respawnsystem von den Untoten und Loot gearbeitet, was schon so gut wie fertig ist. Weiterhin soll es bald auch mehr Einstellungen und Optionen für die Server geben, um das Spiel an bestimmte Vorlieben anzupassen. Ein Beispiel ist dafür ein Hardcore-Modus, mit weniger Loot, mehr Zombies und nur in der Ego-Perspektive. Ein größeres Thema ist die Integration von Tieren, welche gejagt werden können und deren Fleisch gebraten und anschließend verspeist werden kann. Dazu soll es maximal nur 300 Tiere pro Server geben, um das Spiel nicht zu strapazieren und die Performance flüssig zu halten. Außerdem soll es in der Zukunft möglich sein, Rohstoffe wie Stein oder Holz einzusammeln, um daraus eventuell Barrikaden zu errichten oder Werkzeuge zu craften.

Zu erhalten ist DayZ seit dem 16. Dezember für 23,99 Euro. Seitdem wurden schon zwei Patches veröffentlicht, um einige Fehler zu beheben.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;o6o8x67ApM8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6o8x67ApM8[/video]

Einfach nur herrlich, bis aufs Ende. :lol:

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Zurück
Top Bottom