Thread-Ersteller
Seit
21 März 2002
Xbox Live
cwAllGamer
PSN
cwAllGamer
Hat sich das Game einer gekauft?

Hab nen Thread im GAF gesehen und es erinnert mich an das gute alte Soldat für PC.

Habs eben gekauft und saug es gerade

Aus dem GAF Thread

crashcommando_hero.jpg

bullet points:
-game is $9.99 on PSN.
-12 players online.

plays like soldat. for those who haven't played something like this, think 2D tribes. if you haven't played tribes, think 2D quake with jetpacks.

controls --
-move - left stick
-aim - right stick
-shoot - R1
-jetpack - L1
-roll - down + L1
-use explosive - R2
-reload - O
-toggle between primary/secondary weapon - square
-suicide - select

primary weapons --

-machine gun: solid at any range, especially if you can master the lob.

-shotgun: can kill in one shot at close ranges -- not nearly as effective far off.

-sniper rifle: long downtime between shots, but if you can aim, this can be very effective. one hit kill unless they have a vest.

-rocket launcher: one hit kill (w/o vest). self explanatory. good timing can make this work great. splash damage isn't necessarily reliable -- you'll want to go for direct hits. great against vehicles.

-grenade launcher: my personal favorite. one hit kill (w/o vest) on direct hit. very flexible weapon -- especially on objective based maps.

-CAB: a solid laser with very long range and a constant dmg rate. personally this is my least favorite weapon, but i've seen some people use it well.

side arms --

-gun: this is the pistol. since i usually use grenade launcher, this is my side arm of choice -- takes care of land mines and isn't a bad alternative when you want/need to save ammo. (edit: i need to confirm if it can kill landmines. i thought it could, but last time i tried, i didn't have much luck)

-knife: one hit kill (haven't confirmed if that's 100%, or if super armor can protect you). sometimes hard to land, but not too hard. fun to mess around with people.

explosives --

-hand grenades: you can throw these while flying/falling. great if used intelligently. my pick for deathmatch modes if i'm not using a grenade launcher.

-C4: press once to throw it (like a grenade), but it will stick on the ground. press again to detonate. you are USELESS when you have a C4 planted because you can't use your other weapons. therefor, i find C4 pretty useless. if they'd patch it to where you can shoot like normal and just detonate with R2 whenever you want, i think it'd be useful without being overpowered.

-mine: my personal favorite for objective based maps on offense and defense. use them to protect terminals/control panels while on defense, but they work even better if you use them to protect a planted bomb (they'll be in a hurry to defuse it). can also give yourself a bit of protection while you're busy hacking a terminal.

stationary weapons --

-turret gun: enter the turret and fire at the other layer. VERY deadly. usually overlooks a pretty important area of the map.

-RC rocket: enter it and it'll protect you while you fly around a rocket. the rocket isn't very fast, but it does quite a bit of damage. throw it into a group of people for a nice combo.

powerup weapons --

-gatling gun: hold the button down for lots of bullets. very effective.

-laser cannon: fires huge blue laser balls. takes like 2-3 hits to kill. very effective.

pick ups --

-armor (yellow vest): gives you armor. basically means you have two life bars. very useful

-super armor (red vest with helmet): more armor

-explosives (green bomb icon): gives you more explosives. i've not run into a limit on the number of mines you can have laid down. i almost feel sorry when enemies let me litter the whole level with mines.

-ammo (yellow bullets): more ammo

survival bonuses --

-regenerating health (red): you get HP back over time. not only that, but you are protected from one hit kills. an excellent first choice if there are enemy snipers or skilled grenaders.

-speed increase (green): you move around faster, but also drain energy faster -- i usually pick this one last.

-roll upgrade (yellow): you now roll faster AND do good damage. i get this one and the HP buff first, in whatever order i feel like.

game modes --

Sabotage:
-Attackers plant bombs on control panels. Up to two can be going at once, but one person can only plant one bomb at a time. As the attackers successfully bomb sets of control panels, the next set of control panels will open up.

Espionage:
-Attackers need to hack the data at the terminal and take the data back to home base. Each terminal has two bits of data -- you can abort download after the first and you will keep it, but one will still be in the terminal. If the person with data dies, the data is instantly returned to the terminal (it does not drop) so it is very important to PROTECT the data carrier.

in both objective based modes, it is important to know the map layout and where the powerups are.

some tips:
-hold downward while boosting to roll -- this is great for traveling fast and dodging enemy fire. this gets boosted with the orange/yellow powerup.

-use pistol (switch with square) to take out land mines if your primary can't

-for objective based maps, land mines are super effective. i not only use them for defense, but i also protect the bombs with mines when on offense. and for the hacking maps, sometimes i'll put a couple around me before hacking. as people get better, they may lose their effectiveness (nobody seems to take out their pistol to destroy them), but for now, they are super deadly.

-when driving a vehicle, watch out for teamates -- if you touch them while moving, they'll die and you lose a point. when you see a friendly vehicle around, don't jump infront of it.

-O lets you reload. the animation is subtle.

Habs mir heute gekauft und ich finde den Titel genial.
Hier ein paar Eindrücke:
- Grafik ist zwar nicht umwerfend aber der Detailgrad ist sehr gut gelungen, so sind die Schatteneffeckte richtig nice und jedes Level hat verschiedene Gebiete
- Das Waffenarsenal ist begrenzt aber reicht eigentlich vollkommen aus
- Das selbe kann man von den Modis behaupten, ich habe bisher nur Team DM, DM und Karteneroberungsmodus (glaube ich) gespielt. In Letzteren gibt es immer ein Team welches verteidigt und eines welches angreift. Hier ist die Waffenwahl schon wichtiger als bei DM.
- Der Singleplayer ist eigentlich kein richtiger Singleplayer, der Titel ist meiner Meinung nach ein reiner MP Titel, erwartet kein Rearmed o.Ä.
- Es gibt verschiedene Vehikel die nicht überall fahren können allerdings zwischen den Levelebenen wechseln können. Ausserdem kann man das Jetpack auch mit Vehikel nutzen, nicht so stark wie ohne aber immerhin kann man damit auch weiter kommen.
- Die Levels sind in verschiedene Ebenen unterteilt, man kann in vorderen Ebenen im Hintergrund das Geschehen in Echtzeit betrachten. Wenn z.B. eine Superwaffe erscheint sieht man das, oder wenn die Gegner auf den Weg in die nächste Ebene sind.
- Das Gameplay ist das was richtig genial ist, jeder Spieler hat ein Jetpack am Rücken und kann auch Rollen machen, mit denen er sich um ein vielfahes schneller bewegt um z.B. auszuweichen.
- Man hat eine Art Adrenalinleiste (wie bei UT) mit der man wenn sie voll ist eine Spezialfähigkeit aktivieren kann, die dann bis man stirbt an bleibt. So gibt es Speed, Healing und Flamenrolle (teilt Damage aus). Es ist möglich alle drei Fähigkeiten parallel aktiviert zu haben, so haben nur wicklich bessere Spieler auf Dauer auch Vorteile.
- Ansonsten gibt es noch 3 Superwaffen, interessant ist davon eine Lenkbare Rakete die man durch alle Ebenen lenken kann. Ja und sonstige Späße wie Bonusarmor usw.
- Mein einziges Manko ist der fehlende Voicesupport aber ansonsten hat mich der Titel richtig gefangen, habe heute ca. 6 Stunden am Stück gespielt xD

btw. unterstützt der Titel auch Trophies, wenn es jemanden interessiert ^^...

- Mein einziges Manko ist der fehlende Voicesupport aber ansonsten hat mich der Titel richtig gefangen, habe heute ca. 6 Stunden am Stück gespielt

In den Optionen kann man den Voice Support einschalten ;)

im Spiel dann L2 drücken um zu sprechen.

Habe es mir auch gekauft, kurz angezockt und als eines der PSN Must Have-Titel empfunden.
Leider gibt es keinen lokalen Multiplayer, hätte es nämlich gerne mit mindestens einen Freund so über Split Screen gezockt. :/

mir wurde es freundlicherweise geshared und hab schon richtig viel gespielt. Erst hatte ich die befürchtung dass ich mich, als alte leidenschaftliche Soldatzockerin, nicht so richtig an die Steuerung gewöhnen könnte. Doch das ist absolut nicht der Fall. Finde die Steuerung eigentlich sogar recht gut ;)

Crash Commando ist aufgrund der verbesserten Grafik, den Modis, den zusätzlichen Waffen und den Fahrzeugen besser als das gute alte Soldat auf dem PC ;)...nur meine Meinung :blushed:

Leider gibt es keinen lokalen Multiplayer, hätte es nämlich gerne mit mindestens einen Freund so über Split Screen gezockt. :/

Habe mir das Spiel letztens nur deswegen gekauft, weil ich mit nem Kumpel was im Multiplayer spielen wollten. Dachte, das wäre ein Coop Side-Scroller, wie Contra und ginge auch an einer Konsole. xD

Hat mir aber trotzdem gefallen. Ist eigentlich wie Soldat, nur besser und umfangreicher. Habe erstmal direkt die silbernde Trophy geholt, wo man im SP überall einen Orden verdienen soll. Danach auch etwas MP gespielt. Ist schon cool. Granatenwerfer rockt total. :-D

natürlich geschnitten, wo denkst du hin?^^ :eek:

vorhin gekauft naja geschmackssache ob die leute nun grün oder rot platzen also echt....
wieso bin ich nich in at geboren :(

Ich bin schon ganz Crash Commando süchtig :aargh:

Zocke es fast jeden abend. Bin recht gut hab auch schon ein paar mal ein volles Spiel gewonnen. :)

vorhin gekauft naja geschmackssache ob die leute nun grün oder rot platzen also echt....
wieso bin ich nich in at geboren :(

Ist ja eigentlich total schwachsinnig mit dem grünen Blut. Die Charaktere explodieren trotzdem in viele kleine, rote Klumpen, wenn sie getötet werden. Da ist mir der Sinn des grünen Bluts nicht wirklich verständlich.

Zurück
Top Bottom