Wii The Last Story ( Nintendo x Mistwalker)

Hellraizer

L14: Freak
Thread-Ersteller
Seit
13 Mai 2006
EDIT BY SMOD ( 29.01.2010)
Breac schrieb:
Wie wsippel im Vorfeld mehrfach vermutet hat, ist The Last Story ein neues Mistwalker Spiel für Nintendo.

Veröffentlichung in 2010:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/slsj/index.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Aus den News:

Microsoft wird in der kommenden Woche in Japan eine Konferenz abhalten, um ihr Line Up an RPGs für die Xbox 360 vorzustellen. Dies schreibt James Mielke von 1up.com in seinem Blog. Neben bereits angekündigten Spielen wie Infinite Undiscovery und Last Remnant soll es dort anscheinend auch noch Überraschungen zu sehen geben.

Passend dazu einige interessante Kolumnen von Sakaguchi auf mistwalkercorp.com.

Vom 18.05.2008:

We're doing research & development from a prototype that I haven't worked on since FF7. We're finished with that for now. There were a lot of trials and errors, and it took longer than expected, but it was an unexpectedly good challenge. I'm reminded again of how "it pays when things are working," so taking advantage of what a prototype offers, there were many trials and ideas that didn't seem to work out, but I think we made a new feeling and experience. From here on out is a phase in which we take steps towards our next product. The scenario is still just a rough plot. We brainstorm, rethink, and exchange ideas every day. Anyway, the whole team is moving towards those "new ideas." Our struggling efforts may reach us even higher than our first wave, and take us to the next level. So, that's what we hope for !

Vom 28.05.2008

kokoro_no_kusuri.jpg

I’ll tell you a story; a strange dream I had.

There is a strange drug, and its use is secretly growing.
I'm an investigator. Two weeks have almost passed since the investigation started. I learned the location and time of a secret party tonight through some random gossip. I was finally getting a chance. I was extremely cautious and put together a fake ID several times over. It's for my undercover operation.

It's night, and I get into the pick-up car. There are already three men sitting inside the stretch limousine. No one talks. Strange tension is prevalent inside the car. Soon, the car stops at the corner of the warehouse district. I get out of the car, following everyone, and go down the long stairway which leads underground. The door opens. Gathered there are about 40 men and women. The room is dimly lit, with sparse indirect lightings installed into the plain brick walls. I slowly make my way inside.
A man next me speaks to the woman.
"How do you do?"
But the woman just looks at him, and says
"We are not supposed to greet, remember?" as she turns her back to him.
Everyone seems to have met for the first time today.
I hear the man's voice, saying, "It's starting soon."
Then a back door opens, and a woman appears. A woman introduces herself as Chloe.
She wears a tight black dress and has a glass with liquid that seems to be water in her hand.
"Now, then... "
When the woman speaks, everyone becomes silent.
An elderly man pushing a cart appears behind the woman, and he distributes glasses to everyone. I have one in my hand, too.
"To true happiness... "
Everyone drinks their glasses in unison.
I quietly pour a sample into a container in my pocket, and then pour the rest into my mouth.
That was water.
My body feels tense, anticipating a change.
One minute passess… two minutes pass… but nothing happens.
I look around, and a man and a woman have paired off and exchange a light kiss, holding hands as they lean up against the wall. They met for the first time today, but they're acting like they love each other from the bottom of their hearts.
"Damn, what's going on?"
Nothing is happening to my body. That's a bad sign. They probably know I'm an investigator and, somehow, never put any medicine in my glass.
I try to sneak out of the room quietly so that no one will find me. But the door I came in is locked.
Then I saw the woman who introduced herself as Chloe disappearing into the back door.
I stoop down, and slowly move into the door so that no one would be suspicious.

The long, quiet, gloomy corridor.
I slowly walk, my footsteps not making a sound, so that no one notices.
Suddenly, a distinctive black shadow jumps out of the darkness.
It's Chloe.
My body has gone rigid in surprise, as she kisses me lightly.
"What are you doing...?"
Chloe smiles without saying anything.
That's when a strange sensation begins to fill my body.

I am completely in love with Chloe.
I never loved a person this much before. Someone like me is feeling the elation and happiness of meeting a soul mate.
A feeling of complete satisfaction and giving myself entirely to Chloe.
Looking in her eyes, I can sense that Chloe also has the same.
"I love you..."
The words come out so naturally.
"I love you, too...." Chloe murmurs, smiling.
I hold her hand as I lean against the wall.
It's our moment. Just by being with her, I feel a happiness which can't be replaced by anything…
I've never felt like this before.
I'm losing consciousness. No, that's not it.
The hearts of two people intertwined.
In the silence and darkness, the connection of our souls starts to open up like a complicated labyrinth.
The euphoria transcends time...
and I lose consciousness.

Several hours later…

It feels like awaking from a dream I didn't want to forget, but I've woken up.
I realize that I'm on a sofa in the investigation office.
A girl who works at the office notices me and winks lightly.
I'd been found passed out at the site alone, and it seems I've been carried here to lie down.
A door opens and colleagues from drug test service start approaching. I gingerly raise my body.
"Are you OK?"
I sip at the coffee I'm given.
"Yeah. What happened to me? I drank the water, and..."
"We investigated the sample you took."
"Have you? What on earth was it?"
"It's still being analyzed, but it seems to be like a stimulant which acts by kissing."
"When you kiss?"
"Yeah, it doesn't seem to be harmful. Its ingredients are simple, but we don't know how it works. Either way, it isn't illegal.".

Chloe has appeared from around the hallway.
Following behind her are my fellow investigators, taking her in.
The investigators walk up right to me.
"She's free to go," the investigator who noticed me murmurs.
"It doesn't seem to be an illegal drug, and she didn't harm anyone."
"How was it made?" the Drug Test agent asks Chloe curiously.
"The water was made by an angel."
Chloe kissed me suddenly.
"What are you doing...?"
I'm shaken, but the sensation comes over me again.
A feeling that is directed only towards what you hold dear.
I looked at the coffee in my hand.
"Was it in there…?"
Chloe is smiling.
Then, she is taken by an investigator and leaves the room.
"Wait a minute...."
I try to stop Chloe.
"Don't worry, nothing was in there," she says, looking back, and with that remaining smile, she leaves the room.
I look at the cup of coffee while the remaining feeling subsides.
And then I realize that the feeling that had swelled in me had been my own.

Ich ziehe mal die wahrscheinlich zwei wichtigsten Details aus beiden Texten.

We're doing research & development from a prototype that I haven't worked on since FF7.

I'm an investigator.

Klingelts? FF7...investigator. Nicht?

Die allerersten Konzepte seitens Sakaguchi zu FF7 drehten sich ja um einen Detektiv, AFAIK sollte es in der realen Welt Spielen.

Ob wir die alten Ideen jetzt in einem neuen Spiel sehen?

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet:
Klingt interessant, aber was MWs neuestes Projekt angeht hätte ich ne allgemeine Frage: Sollten sie nicht erst Cry On mal vorstellen oder veröffentlichen, bevor sie ein neues Konzept darlegen? :-?

Wirkt auf mich gerade etwas konfus, arbeitet Sakaguchi gleichzeitig an mehreren Projekten oder was? (kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, MW ist ja relativ klein)

Neue Projekte schön und gut aber ich will eine neues "Ich geb' nicht auf!" Blue Dragon!

Bitte M$ und Mistwalker-Götter, zeigt mir ein neues 360 Blue Dragon!

wow sakaguchi kann sich endlich seinen traum erfüllen und ein game machen wie er es will!
das/die letzte game/serie bei der das der fall war sollte uns allen ja bestens bekannt sein

ich erwarte großes!!!

hmmm mir würde Lost Odyssey 2 schon reichen - ich weiß es ist nicht besonders innovativ, wenn man immer nur Fortsetzungen will, aber LO ist vom Setting her perfekt - ich liebe es :)

Neue Projekte schön und gut aber ich will eine neues "Ich geb' nicht auf!" Blue Dragon!

Bitte M$ und Mistwalker-Götter, zeigt mir ein neues 360 Blue Dragon!

bitte nicht :(
Fand den ersten schon zu crappy

Dann doch viel lieber LO 2 xD

Und bei Mistwalker hat er ja wirklich mal die Chance,dass zu verwirklichen,was er geplant hatte 8)

Klingt interessant, aber was MWs neuestes Projekt angeht hätte ich ne allgemeine Frage: Sollten sie nicht erst Cry On mal vorstellen oder veröffentlichen, bevor sie ein neues Konzept darlegen? :-?

Wirkt auf mich gerade etwas konfus, arbeitet Sakaguchi gleichzeitig an mehreren Projekten oder was? (kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, MW ist ja relativ klein)

ja cry on sollte eigentlich das nächste projekt von mistwalker sein.
allerdings darfst du nicht vergessen das mw kein entwickler-team im eigentlichen sinne ist, sondern eher ein it-planungs-büro, das mit den ganzen ideen und dem design daherkommt.
die ganze programmierarbeit wird dann von anderen teams übernommen wie z.b. artoon bei blue dragon und feel+ bei lost odyssey.

denke somit das mw auch an zwei projekten gleichzeitig arbeiten könnte.

ja mir auch.
habe bisher zwar nur lost odyssey gezockt und blue dragon noch nicht (allerdings besitze ich es :)), aber auf mich machen die titel einen guten eindruck.
nur mehr davon. :)

IMO war BD ein gutes RPG mit technischen Macken (Tearing usw.) und LO ist wohl ein sehr gutes-geniales RPG (bin erst bei DVD 2).

Also ich bin auf weitere MW-RPGs sehr gespannt 8)

MW hatte ja immer viele projekte am laufen. Neben LO und BD wurden ja auch Handheld games entwickelt.

Cry On ist z.b bei Cavia in entwicklung. Somit hätte man wieder arbeit für Feel+ (Lost Odyssey) und Artoon sitzt bestimmt schon an BD2.

Jedes neue Mystwalker-Spiel (bzw. -RPG) ist mir mehr als willkommen!
Jo mir auch, LO und BD haben mich mehr als gut Unterhalten, außerdem bedeutet das wohl auch gleichzeitig, mehr Uematsu Soundtracks, davon kriege ich nicht genug :D

MW hatte ja immer viele projekte am laufen. Neben LO und BD wurden ja auch Handheld games entwickelt.

Stimmt, die hatte ich ganz vergessen, also doch simultanes Werkeln.

BTW dass ein BD2 auf die 360 kommt, da wäre ich mir nicht so sicher, schließlich wird bald BD Plus für den DS veröffentlicht (oder ist es in japan schon raus?) und da dort die Story des Erstlings weitergeführt wird, kann es sein, dass die 360 eher ein ähnliches Spiel (vom Stil her) oder eben erst später BD3 bekommt.

grrr will wieder infos zu cry on schon so lang her seit es info häppchen gab:sad7:
aber neues rpg von mw immer doch nur her damit :)

Ich denke dabei wird es sich um das MMO handeln. Wenn nicht hat Mistwalker noch ein drittes Spiel. ;-)

haben mistwalker ueberhaupt schon ein spiel selber entwickelt?ich glaube nicht...haben doch alles an billige firmen weitergegeben wie feel plus

versagerbande,und sowas nennt sich ff killer 8)

haben mistwalker ueberhaupt schon ein spiel selber entwickelt?ich glaube nicht...haben doch alles an billige firmen weitergegeben wie feel plus

versagerbande,und sowas nennt sich ff killer 8)

meinst du mit FF Final Fantasy? Das Spiel was auf der PSone richtig gerockt hat? Hat es sich mitlerweile nicht selbst gekillt? :p (ich mein Teil 12 is praktisch ne Homage an Star Wars xD)

Zurück
Top Bottom