PS4/PS5/Vita The Games of PLAYSTATION

Vorlone schrieb:
Nun ja 8 verschiedene Hüllen und Disks mit jeweils (zugegebenermaßen halben)Vollpreis machen eigentlich auch 8 Spiele.

Aber keiner wird sich alle kaufen ;)

Die meisten werden wohl ein oder zwei Versionen zuhause haben, da es auch eher ein Party-Spiel ist, bringen Freunde dann halt andere Versionen mit (so ist´s zumindest bei uns).

dark sector schaut klasse aus, vor allem die atmo hat es mir angetan

scheint eins der spiele zu werden die ich nicht verpassen darf,ist auf jedenfall vorgemerkt :shaded:

Dark Sector gefällt mir auch ziemlich gut. Das Ganze sieht doch recht stimmig aus, hoffentlich verpfuscht man nicht das Gameplay. Werde ich aufjedenfall weiterhin im Auge behalten.

Mortal Kombat II coming in March for $4.99 :shaded: :shaded:

Get Over Here! Come relive all the fatalities that made Mortal Kombat II® a beloved classic. Brought back and available for download exclusively on the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, play as 1 of 12 characters as you venture through realms, such as The Dead Pool, Kombat Tomb or Kahn's Lair. Battle all of your favorite bosses such as Goro or Shang Tsung and unlock hidden characters including Noob Saibot. Decide your enemies' fate with 3 different special endings and prepare to Finish Him!

http://www.station.sony.com/ps3downloads/mk/index.vm?game=mk&page=Overview

Und Sega neues Spiel wurde enthüllt.
SEGA reveals info on The Golden Compass.

Filling this year's obligatory fantasy film slot at Christmas, is a movie based on Philip Pullman's excellent The Golden Compass (a.k.a. Northern Lights for us Brits). SEGA's developing the equally obligatory video game tie-in and has today divulged both platform and gameplay details for the title.

Players take on the role of either Lyra, the young girl at the centre of the story, or Iorek Byrnison, a powerful armour-clad polar bear. Playing as Lyra, the focus is on exploration and item-collecting, as well as evading and deceiving your way through a variety of confrontations. Lyra also has the ability to use her daemon pal Pan to solve certain puzzles and interact with different elements during her quest to rescue a kidnapped friend.

his-dark-materials-the-golden-compass-20070227093158065-000.jpg

Iorek sees gameplay switch to a more combat-heavy style. Carrying Lyra on his back, Iorek battles against enemies using special attacks. The game features 13 different locations - including all-new environments that don't appear in the book or film - alongside the likenesses of the film's cast.

SEGA's The Golden Compass is currently slated for a December 2007 release on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PSP and Nintendo DS. Development on DS is being handled by A2M, while Shiny Entertainment (developer of Enter the Matrix) is responsible for all other versions.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/768/768262p1.html

Oh und mal wieder ein paar killzone gerüchte :p

Genji 2 Producer
"I found out a little bit more than what I’m able to say, but posting anything more may not be needed. From what I know, Killzone 2 could very well be the best looking console game, ever. Period. This was revealed to my by a Genji 2 producer back in September, citing the game’s visuals as even better than the original trailer."

"Killzone PS3 demo will appear this March most likely alongside the European Launch and firmware 2.00. It will incorporate a 15 minute timed part from the single player campaign and a untimed multiplayer map supporting 64 players. 8 vheicles will be playable in the multi player map, including 2 air vehicles and 2 naval.

Well i heard a few things from the Sony rep today about Killzone 3. He's had inside viewings of Killzone 3 that were never released to the public and arnt likely to be by the sounds of things, nothing more than internal tech videos showing off the physics engine that will be behind the game. As he described, one video showed a helghast running on a lean round a corner just as a bullet flies through the air and nails the helghast soldier in his trailing right ankle, kicking the soldiers' foot out, tripping his other leg and rolling over himself on the ground. In real time might i add, and its not gunna be released until that E305 Scene is playable and at least at that quality, but going by what he said its well on the way and matching it.

:shaded: :shaded: :shaded:

Darji schrieb:

Oh und mal wieder ein paar killzone gerüchte :p

Genji 2 Producer
"I found out a little bit more than what I’m able to say, but posting anything more may not be needed. From what I know, Killzone 2 could very well be the best looking console game, ever. Period. This was revealed to my by a Genji 2 producer back in September, citing the game’s visuals as even better than the original trailer."

"Killzone PS3 demo will appear this March most likely alongside the European Launch and firmware 2.00. It will incorporate a 15 minute timed part from the single player campaign and a untimed multiplayer map supporting 64 players. 8 vheicles will be playable in the multi player map, including 2 air vehicles and 2 naval.

Well i heard a few things from the Sony rep today about Killzone 3. He's had inside viewings of Killzone 3 that were never released to the public and arnt likely to be by the sounds of things, nothing more than internal tech videos showing off the physics engine that will be behind the game. As he described, one video showed a helghast running on a lean round a corner just as a bullet flies through the air and nails the helghast soldier in his trailing right ankle, kicking the soldiers' foot out, tripping his other leg and rolling over himself on the ground. In real time might i add, and its not gunna be released until that E305 Scene is playable and at least at that quality, but going by what he said its well on the way and matching it.

:shaded: :shaded: :shaded:

Das hört sich echt geil an :happy3: :eek5:
bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte .....im März eine Demo das wäre haaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmer

"Der goldene Kompass"... goil... :D

Ich habe das Buch geliebt, vielleicht kommen zu "Das magische Messer" und "Das Bernstein Teleskop" ja auch noch Umsetzungen... bin gespannt..., da es aber ja eine Triologie ist, gut möglich... :)

Allerdings... erstens ne Umsetzung und zweitens Sega... hoffentlich versauen die da nix, da hat diese geniale Geschichte nicht verdient... :neutral:

MaxTax schrieb:
Das hört sich echt geil an :happy3: :eek5:
bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte .....im März eine Demo das wäre haaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmer
In real time might i add, and its not gunna be released until that E305 Scene is playable and at least at that quality, but going by what he said its well on the way and matching it.

Genau das verlange ich auch von Killzone für die PS3 .. mal sehen, ob sie es einhalten können bzw. werden :)

Ich will Killzone 2
UND ZWAR JETZT :shoot4: :shoot6: :shoot7: :shoot: :shoot5: :rofl2:

solche Meldungen machen mich nur heisser aufs Spiel :dbz2:

hm.. in dem text wird von killzone 3 geredet und auch das der e305 trailer von killzone 3 ist... also wo bleibt killzone 2 für ps2/psp ?? ^^

Anscheinend ist es den Entwicklern sehr ernst, die Quali des Trailers zu erreichen! Ich glaub, das schaffen die auch, das wird mal richtig geil! :shaded:

OMG, ich dreh durch, will endlich was zu killzone sehen :aargh: :shoot2:

Dieses Spiel wird berge versetzen!!!!

Der Goldene Kompass? :D:D:D
Habe die 3 Teile verschlungen...wenn sie das Spiel versauen, dann ist Sega für mich gestorben (also ich habe kein einziges Sega-Spiel, Sega hat für mich also nie wirklich gelebt ^^)
Aber darum geht´s nicht, das Buch hat ein tolles Spiel verdient..glaube aber eher weniger dass es "großartig" wird. Level 5 sollte es entwickeln :D

Eyetoy HD ist laut einem EA Arbeiter fertig, und soll schon im April released werden.

The eye toy does great numbers in the euro region. From what i have seen from sony's end the best implementation is the eye of judgement title which now looks far better then what was shown at E3.

As for our end i check for functionality. I make sure when plugged in it doesnt interfere with natural FE progression. dev stations and debug units. I am pretty sure you will see it at GDC or at least hear that it is now done

To my knowledge and from what i was told we plan to use it the same way we are using the Hd camera for the X360. So for C&C3 on x360 against another player using the Hd camera you can see him/ her at the top left of your screen. I am not saying we are deving C&C3 for PS3 but giving you an example on how we may use the camera.

Nothing to special. Right now i am only checking for functionality.

From the demonstration i seen the cards respond a lot better now then at E3. Plus a couple things that caught my eye is the game is no longer birds eye view but now shot from an angle of the playing field. Looks better to me (IMO). Another thing that was cool was the battle system and how you perform magic spells. Example you have your card which will have a demon, you slap that card on the playing field and your character spawns on your screen. now your demon has basic attacks but if you want to cast a magic spell you grab a magic spell card and place it over your demon card. Magic spells looked more like FF summons then your basic magic cast.

How this works i really dont know because i would think the Hd camera has to have a constant bar code to read from each card but i guess it reads the bar code then stores it.

Last was if you touched the demon with your finger the demon actually reacted to it, but i was told that feature maybe removed

yeah eyetoy wird rocken^^

gschwenti schrieb:
Der Goldene Kompass? :D:D:D
Habe die 3 Teile verschlungen...wenn sie das Spiel versauen, dann ist Sega für mich gestorben (also ich habe kein einziges Sega-Spiel, Sega hat für mich also nie wirklich gelebt ^^)
Aber darum geht´s nicht, das Buch hat ein tolles Spiel verdient..glaube aber eher weniger dass es "großartig" wird. Level 5 sollte es entwickeln :D

Sega versaut es nicht aber mit großer Sicherheit wird Shiny es verhauen. Die waren mal wirklich gut lang lang ist es her. :-?

Zurück
Top Bottom