Strategie Sony, warum machst du das so?

was soll eigentlich der müll mit destiny auf meiner spieleleiste seit heute?
hab heute die ps4 angemacht und dieses crap game war einfach dort. das ist einfach nur dreist...

A story going around earlier today said that Sony was pushing downloads of Destiny’s The Taken King to people’s PS4′s whether they bought the game or not, creating problems for people without capless Internet, and just generally irking people who didn’t want to download a 17 gb game. Luckily, this didn’t happen. Sony did in fact put in ad for Destiny in some people’s UI, but nothing got downloaded.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidth...wnload-destiny-to-your-ps4-against-your-will/

The PS4 system has the ability to learn about your preferences. It will learn your likes and dislikes, allowing you to discover content pre-loaded and ready to go on your console in your favorite game genres or by your favorite creators.

scheint wohl kaputt zu sein, da ich die meisten fps verabscheue.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wenn man das nicht will, dann kann man das deaktivieren (Einstellungen => System => Automatische Downloads => Spotlight-Inhalte).
Komischerweise hab ich noch nie irgendwas davon mitbekommen, obwohl ich den Haken gesetzt hab. Dachte das funktioniert überhaupt (noch) nicht. :ugly:

Das Z5 ist zwar nett aber am Ende wirds nicht reichen, leider wird mit dem Wegfall Sonys auch eine der wenigen attraktiven Alternativen MIT MICRO SD SLOT zu Samsungs [strike]iPhone[/strike] S-Line das zeitliche segnen.

Warum genau ist das iPhone nun durchgestrichen? Bei Samsung gibts in der S-Linie auch keine Speicherkarten mehr...

Warum genau ist das iPhone nun durchgestrichen? Bei Samsung gibts in der S-Linie auch keine Speicherkarten mehr...

Soll doch heißen Samsung seine iPhone Reihe.

Ich hab das S6 mit 64 GB. Werde ich nie voll kriegen. Hab mein HTC One mit 32 GB schon nie voll gekriegt. Hätte es nicht gleichviel gekostet hätte ich weniger Speicher genommen.

Soll doch heißen Samsung seine iPhone Reihe.

Ich hab das S6 mit 64 GB. Werde ich nie voll kriegen. Hab mein HTC One mit 32 GB schon nie voll gekriegt. Hätte es nicht gleichviel gekostet hätte ich weniger Speicher genommen.

Ich habe aktuell einen eher alten MP3-Player (Archos 2) für meine Musik mit 32 GB microSD und 8 GB internem Speicher. Und das Ding ist permanent randvoll. Ich muss ständig Zeug löschen, wenn ich neue Musik draufpacke.

Daher empfinde ich Smartphones ohne SD-Slots als Fail[SUP]10[/SUP] (und die Modelle mit mehr internem Speicher, jedoch ohne SD-Slots als hoffnungslos überteuert). Aktuell spiele ich mit dem Gedanken mein billigstes Prepaid-Handy (inklusive des MP3-Players) endlich mal durch ein Smartphone zu ersetzten. Aber das man gerade in den höheren Preissegmenten inzwischen auf Slots für SD-Karten verzichtet, finde ich höchst befremdlich. Aktuell würde ich daher eher ein Billigmodell aus China mit Android bevorzugen (z.B. so etwas hier). Die Dinger mögen zwar nicht immer die Leistung haben (ich habe eh nicht vor auf dem Ding zu spielen), aber dafür bieten sie auch weiterhin solche rudimentären IMO unverzichtbaren Dinge wie Schnittstellen für mehr Speicher.

Wie geil ist eigentlich diese Gen von Sony eigentlich und wie ikonisch die Momente bisher waren:

1fb.gif
[video=youtube;g4zJe_QU6cI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4zJe_QU6cI[/video]
[video=youtube;eZYUq-jzLUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZYUq-jzLUg[/video]

[video=youtube;yV_a7yJqgzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV_a7yJqgzs[/video]

2449180-6024201238-Yoshi.gif

so viele ikonische und geile Momente nur in den ersten 2 jahren, letztes mal so in 2006 gefühlt :banderas:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ja. Da kann selbst ich als XBox Fanboy echt nur den Hut ziehen. Sony hatte die gleichen Karten wie MS und sie um so vieles besser gespielt. :neutral:

In late 2015, I was sexually harassed at Naughty Dog by a lead. My work environment became extremely toxic afterward. 1/

In February 2016 I had a mental breakdown at work & Sony Playstation HR became involved. When I told them about the harassment they... 2/

...ended the call and fired me the next day. They cited the company was moving in a different direction and my job was no longer needed. 3/

They tried to silence me by offering $20,000 if I signed a letter agreeing to the termination as well as to not discuss it with anyone. 4/

I declined to sign. I have been unemployed for 17 months since. When interviewers ask why I left Naughty Dog, I say I was burned out... 5/

...by the crunch, ashamed to get to the root of the problem of being sexually harassed. 6/

I'm speaking out now because of the strength I've seen in others coming forward about their experiences in the TV/Film industry. 7/

This is the hardest thing I've ever done. I will not let anyone kill my drive or love for the video game industry, my passions or life. /END

https://twitter.com/dbal/status/919284577566412801

wtf sony :ugly:
und schon wieder naughtydog :hmm:

Sony's Server Shutdown Strategy Is Making the Publisher a Laughing Stock

If our gaming future is to exist largely online, then I’m becoming increasingly sceptical of whether Sony deserves my money. The company has built the PlayStation Store into an unparalleled empire, but it’s about to gut popular racing game DriveClub and wipe it from its servers. If you already happen to own the Evolution Studios developed racer then you’ll still be able to access it, but all of its flagship features will be absent – and certain pieces of content will be cut, too.
Look, I understand that the Japanese giant is a business and it has to make cost cutting measures at times. I imagine that a game like DriveClub, with its underlying emphasis on leaderboards and social connectivity, likely eats into the company’s precious coffers. And yes, when there’s presumably a small community of people playing, it probably sees that as an unnecessary expenditure. But if that’s the case: what the heck are we paying for PlayStation Plus for?
The manufacturer may argue that your annual subscription fee is invested back into the PlayStation Network’s overall infrastructure: voice chat, cloud saves, parties, et al. But the price has been going up while the value has been going down, so how can it justify gutting popular first-party games when we’re paying for the privilege to be able to play them online? LittleBigPlanet may still be running, but why would you ever want to invest time and effort into the upcoming Dreams when the company is acting this way?
The thing is, this isn’t an isolated incident: Gravity Rush 2 recently had its online component removed, after fans campaigned to keep it alive for a few months longer. In the case of Kat’s sophomore outing, it doesn’t actually detract from the game, but it’s a bad look all the same – he sequel was barely a year old before it wanted to pull the plug. Kill Strain, meanwhile, didn’t even get to a year – it was shut down and erased from history like it didn’t even exist in the first place. Drawn to Death is next in line.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019...tegy_is_making_the_publisher_a_laughing_stock

nach nicht einmal einem jahr bei gravity rush oder jetzt drive club, das ich mittlerweile als einen meiner liebsten racer dieser gen bezeichnen würde, ist meine geduld mittlerweile auch am ende.
vor allem haben sie es ja mittlerweile geschafft, dass ohne jegliche gegenwehr die psplus spiele von 6 auf mittlerweile nur noch 2 titel reduziert wurden...
wenn man jetzt schon den vr scheiß so stark pushed, wie letztens mit dieser peinlichen direct kopie, dann könnte man ja als gegenleistung vielleicht auch mal vr titel bei ps plus bringen.

Zurück
Top Bottom