Xbox360 Gears of War: Judgement

Ich hoffe das wenigstens das people can fly in der Nextgen ein Gears mit der UE4 raushaut, da EPIC wohl keins mehr machen wird nachdem Rod und Cliffy weg sind :( dabei würde EPIC selber das meiste aus der neuen engine rausholen.

people can fly ist ein studio von epic und nur weil cliffy und rod weg sind muss das nichts schlechtes bedeuten denn hinter einem solchen spiel stecken mehr als nur 2 mitarbeiter

people can fly ist ein studio von epic und nur weil cliffy und rod weg sind muss das nichts schlechtes bedeuten denn hinter einem solchen spiel stecken mehr als nur 2 mitarbeiter

Jo aber die erfahrung vorallem in dieser gen hat gezeigt das games die von anderen studios entwickelt werden meist enttäuschen.
Ich weiß das PCF zu EPIC gehört, aber Bulletstorm fand ich persöhnlich auch sehr schlecht.

wir werden sehen was passieren wird
mike capps hat seine stelle auch aufgegeben

It’s hard to believe I’m writing these words, but here goes! After 10 crazy and wonderful years, I’m handing off my current presidential duties at Epic, and transitioning into an advisory role as well as remaining on the Epic board of directors.

If you haven’t heard, I have a baby boy on the way. I’m fortunate that with Epic’s success and generosity, I can be a stay at home dad for a while. My wife Julianne and I are very happy in Raleigh, and other than cleaning up baby barf, I don’t have much planned. I might do some teaching, spend more time on creative writing, and maybe get more active with a few charities.

After dedicating a decade of my life to Epic, and with so many close friends here, it’s impossible to just walk away. I absolutely love this company. If you cut me, I think I probably bleed nanoblack and Imulsion. (Wow, just think about what mixing those would do…) Epic founder and CEO Tim Sweeney and other board members asked me to stay on the board, and I’m thrilled to do so as I’m truly excited about our future games and Unreal Engine 4.

As I mentioned above, I’ll continue to be available as a resource to Epic, to provide context or advice where I can. Whatever I can do to help in Epic’s success, I’m in! I’ve got great confidence in our executive team – VP of Development Paul Meegan is new to our Raleigh HQ, but we’ve worked with him for years, and I can only contemplate this retirement knowing that he and VP of Operations John Farnsworth can manage development better than I ever did.

Our partners and customers can reach me anytime on my Epic email address, and I’ll still be posting the occasional foodie and gamer musings on @epicactual. As a member of the board, I’ll help keep the ship pointed directly towards Na Pali, and make sure that everything we do is Epic.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
sah genauso aus wie Gears 3 nur mit Dauer Casual Fadenkreuz.

fehlt noch aku und das nörgler trio ist perfekt :v:
ob es grafisch besser wird als gears 3 muss man abwarten aber es soll laut epic offener als gears 3 sein

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
fehlt noch aku und das nörgler trio ist perfekt :v:
ob es grafisch besser wird als gears 3 muss man abwarten aber es soll laut epic offener als gears 3 sein

ein paar jammerlappen gibts immer ;)

sieht doch brachial aus, geht wieder härter zur sache als im mainstream gears3.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Top Bottom