PS4/XOne/PC Final Fantasy XV-Beachtet den OP!

Ne automatisch Download von DLCs geht nicht aber ist bei den meisten Spielen imo so. Würde mich FF XV nicht so begeistern, hätte ich auch noch gewartet aber ne das ist es für mich wert. Wenn man noch keinen SP hat kommt man fast billiger wenn man die Royal Edition so kauft xD

Der DLC sollte nach der Social Media von SE (glaube Twitter oder FB) kostenlos für Season Pass Besitzer sein, nachdem sich sehr beschwert wurde über den zuerst geplanten Preis (glaube 25$). Nun aus dem Nichts für 15€ ist einfach eine Unverschämtheit, vor allem weil es kaum Content ist.

Die Regel ist aber neu bisher hat das auch niemanden gestört zumal genug Zeit zwischen den Post liegt. Kann ich dann auch nicht posten wenn ich als letzter was im Thread gepostet habe und dann am nächsten Tag wieder was posten will und noch keiner was neues geschrieben hat? Nur mal zur Verständnis, habe sicher shcon tausende Posts nacheinander gemahct, wenn mehr als eine Stunde vergangen ist. Wenn das aber seit neustem neu so ist dann muss ich das erst mal wissen :)

Der DLC sollte nach der Social Media von SE (glaube Twitter oder FB) kostenlos für Season Pass Besitzer sein, nachdem sich sehr beschwert wurde über den zuerst geplanten Preis (glaube 25$). Nun aus dem Nichts für 15€ ist einfach eine Unverschämtheit, vor allem weil es kaum Content ist.

Vielleicht wird der schon in einen halben Jahr billiger angeboten.

giphy.gif

Kann man seinen Speicherplatz einfach in der Royale Edition übernehmen und ist in dieser Royal Pack auch das Online Multiplayer DLC mit dabei?

Die Regel ist aber neu bisher hat das auch niemanden gestört zumal genug Zeit zwischen den Post liegt. Kann ich dann auch nicht posten wenn ich als letzter was im Thread gepostet habe und dann am nächsten Tag wieder was posten will und noch keiner was neues geschrieben hat? Nur mal zur Verständnis, habe sicher shcon tausende Posts nacheinander gemahct, wenn mehr als eine Stunde vergangen ist. Wenn das aber seit neustem neu so ist dann muss ich das erst mal wissen :)

keine sorge. du hast alles richtig gemacht, während flugelch wohl ein wenig geschlafen hat.

Gameblog - 9/10
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition is the most complete and the most beautiful version of the loveable but imperfect RPG. If you own a good PC and are interested in Noctis' adventures, you can jump right in without any fear, just be sure its messy combat system, generic quests and quite strange scenario won't bother you.
Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Recommended
It’s by no means the best Final Fantasy game there’s ever been, especially once it forces you to bid farewell to your easy-going road trip and sit on a literal train for the rest of the story, providing tiny, tantalizing glimpses of other open worlds that might have been if only they’d had another ten years to actually finish the damn thing, but I’ll eat my chocobo hat if it isn’t the most interesting, experimental and important one the series has ever seen. [RPS Recommended]
3D Juegos - 8.5/10
Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition is a really good port, not only in terms of optimization and adding a bunch of options. It also takes advantage of the unique technologies of the platform in order to create the most complete edition of the game so far.
Multiplayer.it - 9/10
The Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition is the best version of the game.
Multiplayer actually said that given the PCs required to handle the best possible configuration of the game, “we’re in front of one of the very first taste of the next gen”
Game Revolution - 9/10
Considering the sometimes bipolar nature of Square Enix's PC ports, I'm impressed with how well Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition turned out. If you have a mid-to-high end PC, this is the way to experience this game, either if you're playing it for the first time or if you want to go through it a second time.
Vandal - 8.5
This version of FFXV does deliver a much more complete experience and fixes many of the issues present in the original. It was a great adventure when it came out, and now it's better than ever.
4Players.de - 8.4/10
With a potent PC the visuals are nothing short of stunning. And with all the content bundled plus all the enhancements that have been introduced to the console versions since the release, this so far is the definitive version of this thoroughly entertaining roleplaying experience.
Trusted Reviews - 8/10
Even though it requires oodles of storage space and I’m yet to find a mix of parts that can run it at 60fps in 4K with the graphics cranked, I can’t help but be impressed with Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition. Featuring all the charms of the console version, plus the DLC, customisable graphics and improved frame rates, Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition is the best version of Square Enix’s latest epic that money can buy.
CGMagazine - 10/10
It’s been interesting to watch the ongoing development of this game, though I am not upset that it’s taken this long to add in these elements. Instead, I look forward to seeing what’s around the corner, because if Windows Edition is any indication, it will be more than worth playing.
The definitive edition of Final Fantasy XV.​
Merlin’in Kazani - 8.5/10
After playing Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition, I realized that this game meant to be played on PC. Experiencing the game on 60 FPS is much better.
The Games Machine - 8/10
The PC version of Final Fantasy XV is the best, ultimate way to live the experience created by Square Enix for every Final Fantasy fan. Graphically astounding, the game includes every content and patch released in the last year and a half and a co-op multiplayer mode, and it's definitely recommended, whether you're planning a second run with Noctis and his friends, or you've never been on Eos before.
Hardcore Gamer - 8/10
There are technical issues here and there, some that will cause frustration, but this still is a sensational port for both those who want to double dip and those who have yet to play the RPG. It may not be perfect, but Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition is the dose of Final Fantasy we all need.
Metacritic: 86

Ich würde dem Spiel nach 31 Stunden 89% geben. Bockt richtig :goodwork:

tV5IHxb.gif

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Top Bottom