Serie Doctor Who - Irgendwo zwischen Genie und Wahnsinn

Dame Diana Rigg and Rachael Stirling to star together in Doctor Who

The BBC have announced on Twitter that Dame Diana Rigg is to appear in Doctor Who alongside daughter Rachael Stirling; lead writer Steven Moffat said:
Dame Diana Rigg, Rachael Stirling and a Mark Gatiss script - a combination of talents you could only get in Doctor Who! Frankly, I'm terrified already!
The script commences filming this week, with the pair "playing a mother and daughter with a dark secret". The story is set in Yorkshire, with filming kicking off today at Roath Lock Studios and Bute Town in Rhymney, which stands in for a village in the county.

Diana Rigg is of course best remembered as Emma Peel in the 1960s series The Avengers, and also became James Bond's short-lived wife in On Her Majesty's Secret Service; however the actress has had a long career covering stage, screen and television including The Assassination Bureau, Diana, Bleak House and The Mrs. Bradley Mysteries. She also hosted the PBS series Mystery! for some 15 years.

On her appearance in another sci-fi/fantasy institution, she said:
The first time Rachie and I will be working together is on an episode of “Doctor Who” specially written for us by Mark Gatiss. How lucky is that?

Meanwhile, her daughter's career has encompassed starring as Nan in the controversial BBC adaptation of Tipping the Velvet, with other television appearances including The Young Victoria, Boy Meets Girl and last year's Women in Love; she has also appeared in films such as Centurion, Salmon Fishing in the Yemen and Snow White and the Huntsman. The actress is also no stranger to the world of Doctor Who, featuring alongside Tom Baker and Louise Jameson, playing Demesne Furze in the recently released Big Finish Fourth Doctor adventure Trail of the White Worm.

On her latest role, Rachael said:
What joy. I am looking forward to the madness of Doctor Who enormously. Mark Gatiss has written a gift of a script and an on-screen relationship between Ma and I that is truly delicious. We have never before worked together because the offers have not been tempting, but when such a funny and original script comes through you know the time has come.

In einem Skript von Mark Gatiss :D

EDIT:
Ach ja:

The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine has confirmed that David Warner, Liam Cunningham, Dougray Scott and Jessica Raine will all have guest roles in the forthcoming series, which is to begin airing this September.

September

iMDB hat jetzt alle Sendetermine bis zum Christmasspecial

es geht los am 25.08. :O

So, hab dieses Jahr die 6 Staffeln (auf Englisch natürlich ^^) gesehen. Neben Fringe die beste Serie, die ich kenne :-D

Und auch mal wieder was aktuelles zu Torchwood. RTL2 zeigt die vierte Staffel "Miracle Day" am 17./18./19. August als "Event", d.h. alle 10 Folgen der Staffel an den 3 Tagen.

http://www.rtl2.de/24895.html

Trailer:

[video=youtube;il3r4I7ydo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il3r4I7ydo8[/video]

Ich habs auch noch nicht gesehen, bin mal gespannt obs in ähnliche Regionen kommt wie Children of Earth.

[video=youtube;qrEUBl2pacU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrEUBl2pacU[/video]

Man wird das geil! :-D

Werden wohl 5 Abwechslungsreiche Folgen diesjahr wie es aussieht :)
nur zu info diesjahr kommen nur 5+xmas special und 8 anfang 2013

Wie passend... Ich bin erst vor einigen Monaten durch eine Arbeitskollegin von dem Doctor-Who-Fieber angesteckt worden. Seitdem schaue ich mir nach und nach die Folgen seit der 2005er Serie an und bin gerade bei der vorletzten DVD der sechsten Staffel. :)

Nochmal zur Erinnerung heute startet die neue Torchwood Staffel auf RTL2 :)

naja wenn man das torchwood nennen will. torchwood US passt eher. selten eine serienstaffel gesehen die alles so falsch macht

Neuer Trailer/Teaser zum Staffelauftakt:
[video=youtube;iMKZYnkFwmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMKZYnkFwmw[/video]

Poster zu den Einzelfolgen

Soll warscheinlich nochmal das Konzept der Einzelfolgen-Blockbuster unterstützten, dass Moffat dieses Jahr durchziehen will.
Die erste Folge sieht am langweiligsten aus, aber mein geheimer Favorit ist die vierte, "The Power of Three". Könnte wieder eine abgedrehte Tech-fiction story werden.

Doctor Who ist in deutsch einfach nur ein Verbrechen. Keine Gegenargumente möglich.

Zurück
Top Bottom