Film Die Königsklasse des Entertainments - Kino 2018

Uiuiuiui und ich hatte ja zumindest ein winziges Stück Hoffnung. (Mag irgendwie die IP)

Die Predator haben eine eigene Online Firma ala Amazon gegründet und verkaufen Ihre Ausrüstung als Fanmade oder woher hat der Junge die Predator Sachen bestellt???.

von spike lee. produzent ist jordan peele.

nach einer wahren geschichte :v:
Mr. STALLWORTH: I asked David Duke in one of my conversations, and I talked to him off and on during the course of this investigation. I asked him at one point, aren't you afraid of an undercover police officer infiltrating your organization or maybe a black man calling you up and pretending to be white? He said, no. He wasn't fearful of that at all, because he could always tell when he was talking to a black person. And I might add, he never used the term black. He always used the so called N word.
I asked him how he could tell that he was talking to a black person. His response to me was, well, I can tell that you're white because you don't talk like a black man. He said you talk like a very smart, intellectual white man, and I can tell by the way you pronounce certain words. I said, give me an example. He said, blacks tend to pronounce the word ARE, he said they pronounce it AR-RA. And he said, I could tell by listening to you that you're not black because you do not pronounce that word in that manner.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5219349

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ohne Borat ohne mich.
Besonders nachdem es hieß der Film soll sehr familienfreundlich sein.

Mit We Will Rock You im Teaser schon direkt die Zielgruppe angesprochen. Genau das richtige für Leute die sich auch das Queen Musical und dieser komische Tributeband (Queen with Adam Lambert) ansehen

By the way: das ist mal ein Trailer!

Da soll noch mal jemand sagen, dass die Kinofilme bzw. Blockbuster früher nicht besser waren :coolface:

Zurück
Top Bottom