Vita Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Ah ok. Und wie fandest du die in Teil 2? Wie gesagt, im ersten Teil haben die sogar zum Nachdenken angeregt, aber in Teil 2 hab ich die schnell weggeklickt, weswegen ich mich auch nicht an die erinnern kann.

mir haben sie auch gut gefallen aber ich weiß nicht mehr, was in teil 1 und was in teil 2 war, da ich die beide quasi ohne pause gezockt habe. :p

^^.

Weiß jemand, ob es etwas Vergleichbares in Another Episode gibt? Bezweifle es zwar, weil es keine VN mehr ist^^.

kann ich mir schlecht vorstellen, weil monokuma zwar als hülle da ist aber seine alte seele ja nicht mehr hat. xD

Wie 1 und 2 auch keine VNs sind

freut mich das es rüberkommt :scan:

Danganronpa Writer Talks About Plot Twists And How To Make A Memorable Villain

SPOILER FÜR DR EINS UND ZWEI

Danganronpa writer Kodaka Kazutaka spoke to Siliconera about the twists and turns in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Since we talk about plot details this interview has *MAJOR* spoilers for the entire series. We recommend you do not read this until you beat Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2.

… Byakuya says this is your last warning!

ICwTSXa.png

Is it important to have a Tabula Rosa protagonist for a visual novel since a player is projecting themselves onto the protagonist?

Kodaka Kazutaka, Writer at Spike Chunsoft: Originally, it wasn’t planned that way. I didn’t think about having people project themselves on to Makoto. What I wanted to do was to show the difference between how unique the other characters were compared to Makoto. As I was writing, bit by bit Makoto started to grow through the story and forced him to eventually act. Makoto went from not acting to action.

The big twist at the end of Danganronpa 2 was Junko being alive. Why did you bring her back? Did you feel you need an overarching villain for the series?

The ending is open to interpretation. In Japan, there is a pretty big debate among fans. Is she alive? Is she not? Should she be? In America it’s different. There is an idea of un-killable villains that have to stay alive like the Joker from Batman and Magneto in X-Men. I don’t feel that Junko needs to be a nemesis that cannot be killed. At the same time, I don’t know what will happen either way. I’m still deciding her ultimate fate.

I also don’t feel that I can create a character that will top Junko. It would be great if I could make an even stronger villain character, but if not what would I do then?

Why do you feel that you can’t create a stronger villain than Junko?

Danganronpa is a series of games where every character has their own unique qualities and personalities that make them an Ultimate. Coming up with these ideas is really difficult. On one hand, creating a villain character that would play into everyone’s expectations is not difficult to do. At the same time, keeping the same kind of individuality for that character and to make them stand out is difficult. Creating a character worthy of Danganronpa is where the difficulty lies.

oYphI1S.png

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair has an interesting twist where the player discovers the characters they got to know were really Ultimate Despair, the group founded by Junko. Can you tell us about creating this twist? Was this added because you think anyone can be redeemed?

Yeah, that’s a really good point. Part of it is there is redemption no matter what you have done. No matter where you can turn it around. However, your past will stick around no matter what you do. You can always change your future, but not your past. What I was trying to say with that is no matter how you look at it both options are available to people.

Is Toko your favorite character? [Note: Kazutaka-san was wearing a t-shirt with Toko when we spoke.]

I wouldn’t say that she is my favorite, but she is an excellent representation of the series. When I was writing the first game and figuring out what was going to happen to Junko, I started to write Genocide Jack and how different that character was from Toko. While I was writing this I felt this is the kind of tension and tempo I want the series to carry. At the end of the day, I felt Toko represented what Danganronpa was and the kind of storytelling might have.

Ah, that’s interesting. Danganronpa 2 has a scenario that kind of mirrors the events with Toko and fakes players out in a similar way.

I wrote that scene to trick and trap players of the first game to see if I could get them to think it was the same.

After the events in Danganronpa 2 there are some characters in a coma. What do you think you will happen to them?

When I wrote Danganronpa 2 it was self-contained. Having an ending like it was where characters were in an uncertain state and allowing fans to draw their own conclusion was what I wanted. That being said, there is a vehicle there. If I wanted to write more about those characters I could.

-Quelle
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/08/danganronpa-writer-talks-plot-twists-make-memorable-villain/
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/08/danganronpa-writer-talks-plot-twists-make-memorable-villain/

da da quasi DR 1 und 2 durchgespoilert werden, hab ich das mal in nen tag gepackt. ^^

Danganronpa Another Episode limited edition announced

NIS America has announced an NISA Online Store-exclusive limited edition of Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls for PS Vita.

For $64.99, the limited edition includes:

A copy of the game
32 page, soft cover art book
15 track, single disc original soundtrack with jewel case
Collector’s box
Bonus Item #1: Warriors of Hope & Kurokuma Set Box (Includes: 4.5″ Diameter Tie Clip, Warriors of Hope Pin)
Bonus Item #2: Kurokuma Tie
Bonus Item #3: Kurokuma Eyepatch

Danganronpa Another Episode is due out in North America and Europe this fall.

-Quelle

Dgvlh85.jpg

Danganronpa Manga Licensed For U.S. By Dark Horse

Publisher Dark Horse has licensed the Takashi Tsukumi’s Danganronpa: The Animation manga for release in the U.S., the company announced during a panel at Anime Central this past weekend. (Thanks, Anime News Network)

The manga was serialized in Kadokawa’s Shounen Ace magazine in 2013 and ended a year later. Dark Horse will publish the first four volumes of the story in March 2016.

Meanwhile, Funimation holds the rights to the Danganronpa TV anime in the U.S., while NIS America published the two Danganronpa games in North America.

-Quelle

ltlPbra.jpg

Danganronpa Another Episode story details, screenshots

NIS America has taken to the PlayStation Blog to share new details surrounding the story of Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, which is set between Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.

Get the details below.

With the horrors from The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History that surrounded Hope’s Peak Academy still overshadowing mankind, the war of despair rages on. Upon discovering Komaru, one of the playable heroines of Danganronpa Another Episode, Byakuya of Future Foundation returns from the first Danganronpa game to save her from the attacking Monokumas. Soon after equipping her with a Hacking Gun to destroy the Monokumas, she is caught by the Warriors of Hope, a band of children who rule over Towa City.

At first, the children seem innocent, mirroring the Ultimate students that Hope’s Peak Academy strives for to become the ray of hope for society. Each of them specializing in their specific strength, the Warriors of Hope identify themselves with various Dragon Quest job classes.

Masaru Daimon starts off, the Li’l Ultimate P.E. and the hero of the Warriors of Hope, who claims to be the leader and is followed by Nagisa Shingetsu, the Li’l Ultimate Social Studies and the sage of the Warriors of Hope. Next introduced is Jataro Kemuri, Li’l Ultimate Art as the priest, and Kotoko Utsugi, the fighter of the Warriors of Hope and Li’l Ultimate Drama. And last but not least, the true leader of the Warriors of Hope and Li’l Ultimate Homeroom, Monaca, who acts as the mage in their band of personas.

The Warriors of Hope are carrying out a revolution against adults in Towa City — they blame the adults for the tragedy and want to eliminate adults to build a utopia for children and become a beacon of hope for all kids. After defending the adults and upsetting Monaca, Komaru is deemed to be one of the “Demons,” which spurs a game called Demon Hunting — a super fun game where the Warriors of Hope fight to see who takes down the demon first.

Guided by Kurokuma, the stylish, Monokuma-like advisor to the Warriors of Hope, the hunt begins. Soon after, Komaru is joined by Toko, a.k.a. Genocide Jack, the other playable heroine, and introduced to Shirokuma and the Resistance who will help you traverse through Towa City to survive. Of course, this heavy story can’t be complete without the humor that only Danganronpa can provide; Komaru’s ordinary girl responses in contrast to Toko’s eccentric thoughts and fantasies give way to lighthearted banter despite running for their lives.

And so, the rest is up to you — how will you escape? Will you survive the attacks by the Warriors of Hope and escape the hordes of Monokumas? Will you find hope or will you fall into the ultimate despair that lies beyond it?

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls will launch for PS Vita in North America on September 1 and in Europe on September 4.

Watch the game’s opening movie below. View some screenshots at the gallery.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;4bm4Cl27UPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bm4Cl27UPs[/video]

Z2tk4wK.jpg

oaOxkW8.jpg

JE8sKaM.jpg

Danganronpa Director Wants To Make Games For PlayStation 4

Danganronpa director Kazutaka Kodaka recently appeared on the Kinda Funny podcast on which he talked about Danganronpa 3 and expressed interest in making games for PlayStation 4.

“Honestly, as a creator I want to make something for PS4,” Kodaka said (35:30 in the podcast). “But looking at the sales numbers of Danganronpa 1 and 2 in Japan that kinda determined that Ultra Despair Girls would be on Vita. That said, since Another Episode has come out in Japan, and the success of the series [in the west], that might change in the future.”

Kodaka added that no matter what platform a Danganronpa game comes out on the goals for it will always be the same, which isn’t photorealism or anything like that, but to make it uniquely a Danganronpa game.

T5hO8xH.png

Further, Kodaka talked about the upcoming Danganronpa 3, saying that he thinks it’s “going to come out in a form that no one is going to expect.” He also said that plenty of friends and acquaintances have come up to him to try to guess what Danganronpa 3 will be like, but they’ve all been completely wrong. “When it’s time to announce the game and to more details then people are going to really surprised by what they see,” he said.

“Danganronpa is a title that I can play around with so I’m kinda looking forward to fiddling around with people’s emotions and expectations when it comes to the time to announce the game,” Kodaka added.

-Quelle

Further, Kodaka talked about the upcoming Danganronpa 3, saying that he thinks it’s “going to come out in a form that no one is going to expect.”
Öhm, ok. Eigentlich war das bisher perfekt so. Aber solange sie es nicht verschlechtern, ist es ok. Ich hoffe nur, dass das Grundgameplay bleibt.

Danganronpa Another Episode screenshots introduce Truth Bullets, Monokumas

NIS America has released a new batch of Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls screenshots, showcasing the different Monokumas you’ll face and the various Truth Bullets you can use against them.

Players have a variety of Truth Bullets in their arsenal, including “Break,” “Burn,” “Dance,” “Detect,” “Knockback,” “Link,” “Move,” and “Paralyze.” As you control Komaru, you’ll need to utilize these both against enemies and to traverse Towa City.

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls will launch for PS Vita in North America on September 1 and in Europe on September 4.

-Quelle

zj8T7SS.jpg

ix5umez.jpg

bdpRz9d.jpg

Zurück
Top Bottom