Thread-Ersteller
Seit
4 Apr 2007
558905D04447740009

558905D2444A420007

558905D34441C3000C

558905D644388F0011

558905D54417340023

Konnt noch nicht mal Shallie spielen weil ich einfach zu viel anderes habe, wird sich angesehen und sicher auch mal gekauft. Irgendwann komm ich in die Serie.

[video=youtube;WGZZo-TADLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGZZo-TADLM[/video]

Atelier Sophie first details, screenshots

Gust has shared the first details and screenshots from its newly announced Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in Japan on September 25.

Get the information below.

Introduction

The sparse, but full-leaf trees rustle and the birds sing as the morning sun rises and the light illuminates the flowers on the street.

On the outskirts of a town with such a warm atmosphere, where the sunlight filters through the trees and a carpet of yin and yang is laid out, lives a girl alone.

She is a cheerful, yet somehow overlooked, ordinary girl who’s anywhere. But she has a special power the town’s people do not possess.

She possesses the mysterious power of “Alchemy,” which lets her synthesize materials to create something entirely different.

However, she continues to fail at the most crucial of mixing—as is the limits of a girl who learned from a book rather than from a teacher.

But one day, the girl encounters a strange book that can talk and possesses knowledge of alchemy, beginning a new story.

Characters

Sophie Neuenmuller (voiced by Yuuka Aisaka, designed by Noco)

kFJj2Uq.jpg
16 years old. 154cm. Alchemist.

The protagonist of the story. She runs an alchemy business and lives on the outskirts of the town Kirhen Bell.

She is a cheerful girl who calms her those around her. But she can also be sloppy at times.

She loves alchemy and feels great joy when using it to help people. She puts in more effort and curiosity than others, but doesn’t do any housework out of principle. She’d rather leave it to other people.

Plachta (voiced by Yuka Iguchi, designed by Yuugen)

E6pf9sU.jpg

16 years old. 152cm. She’s a book.

She’s an old book given to Sophie by her grandmother and put away on the atelier bookshelf. Sophie awakens her through the recipes written in the book, and she becomes Sophie’s teacher.

In the wake of a certain event, she takes the appearance of a person. But with this new form her character does not change, and she becomes Sophie’s advisor.

But she doesn’t know much outside of alchemy, so when she strolls about town, she is troubled by the incomprehensible remarks of those around her.

She has a calm personality, but can sometimes be surprisingly daring. By regaining her human form, she is trying to remember a certain mission she needs to fulfill.

A Journey to Regain the Memory of Alchemy

AhfkiI0.jpg

Alchemy

Alchemy means inclining one’s ear to a substance, listening to that voice, making dreams come true, and shaping things.

In this game, Sophie is an Alchemist whose aim it is to restore Plachta’s lost memory. As Sophie uses alchemy freely, she writes new recipes in Plachta. That’s the method to restore Plachta’s lost memory.

Before long, Plachta understands why she was once human and is able to give Sophie a sign. This is called “returning Plachta to her human form.” Thus begins the story of the novice alchemist Sophie.

Alchemy that Starts from an Idea

deJpham.jpg

In this game, the objective is to restore Plachta’s memory. In that sense, players will deepen their knowledge of alchemy by conceptualizing recipes. All of Sophie’s actions, such as fighting monsters and mixing items, serve the purpose of conceptualizing recipes that will become provisions.

The keyword is “idea.”

In this game, the “knowledge, inspiration, and experience” obtained through your actions will become elements for your recipe ideas.

Mastering Alchemy

Use the recipes you come up with to mix your ingredients, and use the items you create in battle.

Doll Make

KLU36RH.jpg

Through the power of “Doll Make,” you’ll be able able to customize Plachta using items you’ve synthesized. The deeper you advance your alchemy, the more you’ll be able to customize Plachta. Each of her appearances has different abilities, but how will if affect Sophie?

Day and Night

GmeZDGh.jpg

In the world of Atelier Sophie, time will move and the world will change from day to night.

Some materials can only be found at certain times (morning, evening, etc.)

Depending on the time you go out, you’ll meet people who you don’t usually encounter, or you may see changes in the town shops.

When it becomes nighttime, the monsters of the night will come out, which may be stronger than those you encounter during the day.

Pricing and Editions

First-Print Run

First-print run copies of the game will include a download code for a Plachta Doll Make costume.

Premium Box

PlayStation 4 and PS3 – 9,800 yen
PS Vita – 8,800 yen

A copy of the game
Atelier Sophie visual book
Atelier Sophie sound archives
Special B3 fabric poster
Character clear marker set
Product code to download a five-kinds item set for use in the game

Collection Box

PlayStation 4 and PS3 – 15,800 tyen
PS Vita – 14,800 yen

A copy of the game
Extra-large crystal paperweight
Special crystal key chain
Atelier Sophie visual book
Atelier Sophie sound archives
Special B3 fabric poster
Character clear marker set
Product code to download a five-kinds item set for use in the game.

-Quelle

Atelier Sophies details new characters Monika and Oskar, synthesis, more

This week’s Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book update introduces new characters Monika and Oskar, who are the childhood friends of main character Sophie, an outline of how synthesis is performed, and more about the “Doll Make” customization system for Plachta.

Get the details below.

Synthesis

ZBup1dt.jpg

Synthesize items with the recipes you conceive. Using the easy to understand panel, throw in your ingredients and form your items as if you’re putting together the pieces of a puzzle.

1) Choose your mixing pot – The mixing pot you choose to synthesize your items is an important tool and the foundation of mixing. There are many different types of pots, and the pot you decide to use will affect the panel size and the effects of the finished product.
2) Choose and throw in your ingredients – From here, toss in your ingredients. Because some items of the same type have different forms, you’ll want to choose those that best fit within the panel.
3) Try to get bonuses – If you put the material in a bonus square, you can earn points according to the level of that square and obtain certain effects such as “Quality Up.” By taking advantage of your ingredients’ forms, you can obtain a number of bonuses and make for an overall better finished product.
4) Choose your bonuses – After you’ve thrown in all your ingredients, use the points you acquire to grant various effects on the final product. If it’s not the effect you wanted, you can go back and redo the putting together of the ingredients.
5) Choose special characteristics – Finally, to raise the effectiveness of the item, choose a special characteristic to complete the synthesis.

Synthesis and Recipe Ideas

vMQBrbx.jpg

When you finish a synthesis, you may receive an idea for a new recipe. Whether it’s a recipe inspired through collecting materials for synthesis, one conceived during the actual mixing of items, or one thought of when using items you’ve synthesized in battle, everything is tied to the idea for a new recipe.

Aim to Become a Skilled Alchemist

nQPXwfv.jpg

After meeting Plachta, Sophie begins her full-blown study of alchemy. In the beginning, she’s rough around the edges when it comes to synthesis and battle, but through the formation of recipes, she’ll learn more about alchemy, and Sophie’s strong desire to make people happy using alchemy will slowly, but surely become her power.

Sophie will continue to grow as you synthesize items, collect materials, and battle, and eventually…

L0Dw6Mk.jpg

Before long, Sophie will grow into a Skilled Alchemist, allowing her to take on more difficult syntheses and think up more advanced recipes. And as proof of her achievement, she’ll receive a special outfit. But even with these special clothes, Sophie will continue to seek knowledge to further her alchemic skill and bring happiness to all.

More About Doll Make

LeY3T1k.jpg

As you further deepen your bonds with Plachta, you can use “Doll Make” to customize and make her stronger. Doll Make is the only way to change Plachta’s abilities. Through inserting a variety of items, depending on what kind of items you use, you’ll see a big change in her appearance.

You can use four items in the Doll Make formation of Plachta. Although each location has a determined item category, depending on which item you insert within that category, the results can greatly. change. For example, for the “Thread Material” category of items, since there are a number of items within that category, you can try out a variety of combinations.

You’ll be able to use the Doll Make system at your studio at any time.

Sophie’s Companions

Monika and Oskar are Sophie’s childhood friends. They were together from an early age and are still together to this day, having Sophie’s back as she aims to become a full-fledged alchemist.

Monika Ellmenreich (voiced by Aya Suzaki)

A6hKUpr.jpg

17 years old. 163cm. A church assistant.

Sophie’s best friend. She was born to a good family, and as one that excels in both her studies and in fencing, she is a talented woman accomplished in both the literary and military arts. She is both very serious and respectful. As Sophie’s childhood friend, even though she’s always scolding her, one way or another she looks after her. Monika also enjoys singing and occasionally practices in secret. Although she often visits Sophie to eat sweets together, she always ends up cleaning her house each time.

Oskar Bellmer (voiced by Seiichirou Yamashita)

16 years old. 165cm. A greengrocer.

lJfuVeU.jpg

Sophie’s other best friend and the son of a grocer. He’s the optimistic type that never pays mind to the little things. He has the special ability to hear the voices of the plants, and thus knows a lot about grass and flowers. Oskar personally likes plants and gets excited when it comes to anything involving them. Due his laziness, he’s not good at exercising, and although he possesses unsubstantiated confidence, he falls into a slump when he’s denied.

Artist News

Rurutia will be in charge of the game’s opening and ending themes.

Other artists also featured include:

- Ami
- Anna Okazaki
- Haruka Shimotsuki
- Tnynwald Music
- Tsukiko

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book is due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in Japan on September 25.

-Quelle

Atelier Sophie first full trailer

Gust has released the debut non-teaser trailer for Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book.

The trailer introduces main heroine Sophie Neuenmuller and her book-turned-human companion Plachta. You’ll also see a few bits of gameplay footage from the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

If you missed it, read up on the game here and here.

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book is due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in Japan on September 25.

Watch the trailer below.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;KVOYAKdbHl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVOYAKdbHl0[/video]

Atelier Sophie’s World Changes With Weather And Time Of Day

We previously got a look at three new characters for Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book. The latest update on the game by 4Gamer also shows us more on the game’s weather and time system, along with some battle details.

In Atelier Sophie, the world is always changing as time goes by, and you’ll get to see different patterns in the daily lives of its people, depending on the time of day and weather.

VfdKEch.jpg

Some events take place during certain times, while weather can affect other things, like more monsters being active during the night or while it storms. Some places that might be safe during the day might end up being dangerous when the weather is different.

While in town you’ll see certain people around during the day but not at night, and vice versa. This will give you a little idea on what kind of lives these people live.

This also applies to gathering material. Depending on the time and weather, you might find different material, so it’ll be worth checking some of these places in different situations.

If you spend too much time gathering and fighting, Sophie and the others will slowly get tired. The more you fight and gather, the more the “LP” goes down, and once that goes down enough it’ll lower Sophie and friends’ status. However, the more you continue gathering and fighting, the better material you can get, so it might be worth the risk at times.

IXW87Ko.jpg

In Kilhen Bell, there’s a cafe that is run by an owner named Horst. It’s a cafe at night and turns into a bar during the night, and you’ll always find people here during the day and night.

The cafe will have plenty of different requests from the townsfolk that range from taking out monsters to finding items for them. There are higher-ranked requests that are more difficult, but also more rewarding.

In addition to hooking you up with various requests, Horst is also a good source for the latest information. For example, he might tell you about rumors that have to do with monsters that have never been seen before, or a certain somewhere for gathering material.

Here’s a look at some details for the game’s “Logical Turn Battle” system, where you’ll choose the action for each party member before the turn. Once you’ve decided on an action, you won’t be able to change it until it’s completed, so you’ll need to think logically ahead of time for the battles.

aq00oyp.jpg

The left part of the screen indicates the order of the characters and their action. Once they all perform their given commands, it’ll be the end of the turn.

Characters all have their own skills used in battle. Some do damage to enemies while others can buff allies. Skills will cost MP in order to use.

Characters can also use items, but Sophie is the only one that can use all items. Depending on which characters and the items they can use, it may change your strategy while out in battle.

Oskar uses attacking and recovery items, and can also use “food” items. Monika can also use many food items, especially the sweets that she loves to eat.

During battles you’ll get to select “Stances.” There are Stances that are good for attacking and some that are good for defending. These come with various effects like adding follow-up attacks to other characters or covering them from hits. The “Defense Stance” will provide your party with some sort of “auto-cover” ability.

Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book will release in Japan on September 25, 2015 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.

-Quelle

Atelier Sophie Protagonist Was Redrawn Fifteen Times Before Her Final Design

Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book is Gust’s latest installment of their popular RPG series. This time around, there are two main character designers, and they recently spoke with Famitsu to talk about their latest work.

Famitsu starts the interview by asking the two designers about their thoughts upon first being asked by Koei Tecmo to design characters for the new Atelier title.

“I’ve always known about the Atelier series and admired it thinking ‘I’d like to design one of those characters someday,’ so I was delighted” says NOCO. “Personally, I felt that it was too soon, so I was a bit nervous as well…”

“I was also really happy,” says Yuugen. “I’ve known of the Atelier series since seeing Atelier Marie in the stores when I was a child, so I’ve known that it’s a series that has been loved for a long time, and it felt like an honor. However, knowing that this time we’d have double illustrators, I did feel a little uneasy at first.”

“I, too, felt a little uneasy. I was pretty sure that we’d get into arguments or something…” adds NOCO with a laugh.

“We both felt uneasy, so I first thought ‘let’s get along!’ and decided that we should start by doing away with honorifics,” says Yuugen. “From there, after talking I felt that my thoughts and flow of feelings were really similar to NOCO’s. I believe that we both have something ‘very nice’ to offer.”

Next, Famitsu asks what they find best about each other’s art.

“Yuugen’s art has a very delicate touch to it, and also some energy,” says NOCO. “I think its mix of delicacy and power makes it very charming. I felt that he’s been writing with all his heart out, and it has been stimulating.”

“When I first saw NOCO’s drawings, I thought to myself ‘oh wow, she’s good’,” responds Yuugen. “Her ways of detailing some parts, and leaving other parts without [as much details] in the best way possible, made me think about how wonderful it is to have such technique that no one else has. Being able to draw pictures in such way must come from NOCO-san’s charming nature. NOCO-san may appear gentle, but she’s open-hearted, and can also be emotional, so I find her to be a very charming person, and I’ve very much enjoyed working with her.”

Famitsu asks the two illustrators if they’ve been working on their designs on their own thus far.

“At first, it was made so that I couldn’t look at NOCO-san’s pictures,” shares Yuugen. When you look at another person’s designs [in this case,] you can’t help but be influenced by them. Gust also decided ‘let’s not be influenced by each other’ as well.”

Famitsu then asks NOCO what parts she struggled in the most.

“Getting the likeness of the Atelier series we’ve come to know, with a design that’s different from the Arland series, took a while to capture,” responds NOCO. “Sophie’s design was especially difficult, and I thought about different directions for her while advancing on the designs of other characters. On that subject, Corneria’s was the first completed design.”

DFJzYE6.jpg

NOCO continues, “Corneria is a unique character with a bit of a Chinese style to her, but since I already had a proper image [in mind] for her, she was easy to design. The next one that was decided on was Monika. It was a long road until Sophie’s design was decided on, and I believe it took about fifteen different drafts. There was even a time when she looked like a magic girl (laughs).”

ihGf9mz.jpg
sw0dDmO.jpg

“I was really troubled by it, and looking back at some of the rough drafts, there’s one where she’s wearing a coat,” says NOCO. “With that coat in mind, and giving it a bit of an unrefined look, that’s how we got Sophie’s current appearance (her first outfit).”

Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book will release in Japan on September 25, 2015 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.

-Quelle

Atelier Sophie details Plachta in battle, new characters, and Chain Links

This week’s Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book update shares more details on the new characters and Chain Link system introduced in this week’s Dengeki PlayStation, as well as Plachta in battle.

Get the information below.

Plachta In Battle

TlbvmNY.jpg

By filling in recipes, Plachta will gradually regain her memories. One day, she remembered the past. She once battled against something. However, she can’t remember what she was fighting or why she was fighting it.

With the uneasiness of her memories, Plachta joins Sophie to aid her in battle, using the “Drive Machine Soldier” she uses for alchemy in battle.

As an alchemist, Plachta can use a variety of items in battle. Plachta herself is not very strong, but her weapon is, producing a variety of skills like emitting lasers. Plachta can also use magic-like skills using the book she carries.

Chain Link

riqnEKi.jpg

Chain Links are support co-op attacks that become available by strengthening the links between your party members. There are a variety of co-op support attacks, including offensive co-op attacks that deal a great amount of damage, and co-op defensive that minimize the amount of damage taken from hits.

Take the Same Stance – To perform a Chain Link, you must select the same stance. The character’s stance (Offensive or Defensive) appears under their health and magic points.
Build Up your Co-Op Gauge – The gauge in the lower left of the screen will accumulate, which enables your Chain Links. Your gauge builds by attacking monsters, and using items and skills, but decreases slightly when you’re attacked.

A Variety of Chain Links

Offense Act – Put two characters in the offensive stance, and when the gauge reaches a certain level, you can perform this co-op attack. It’s more powerful than the usual support attack.
Special Attack – Put all characters in the offensive stance and when the gauge reaches its maximum level, you can perform this three-person co-op attack, complete with a cut-in scene.
Defense Act – Put all characters in the defensive stance and when the gauge reaches a certain level, you can perform this co-op defensive. It not only reduces the amount of damage you take, but recovers HP.
Special Guard – Put all members in the defensive stance, and when the gauge reaches its maximum level, you can perform this co-op defensive. It springs forth a field that recovers HP for the entire battle area. (We’re assuming this is just for allies.)

Sophie’s Latest Companions

Sophie’s latest companions are introduced below.

Julio Sebald Leidenschaft (voiced by Genki Ohkawa)

19 years-old. 177cm tall. Knight.

i7yGVRD.jpg

A young knight who came from the neighboring country of Adarett. He has a soft and eloquent demeanor, and his personality is the very picture of sincerity. He is looking into alchemy as a result of certain circumstances, and visits Sophie. He wields a great sword and is highly capable in combat.

Fritz Weissberg (voiced by Kenyu Horiuchi)

51 years-old. 171cm tall. Doll maker.

TuI3VSu.jpg

A former mercenary that now travels around performing puppet shows. He’s usually calm and settled, but is completely different when it comes to his puppets. He’s a dependable person that would not hesitate to help those in trouble. He utilizes dual swords in battle, and is weak when it comes to item use. From his former days as a mercenary, he’s highly experienced with a sword.

Leon (voiced by Mayumi Iizuka)

24 years-old. 168cm tall. Tailor.

hGZFfiT.jpg

A self-proclaimed traveling tailor who visits the town by chance. She has the utmost confidence in her work and is good at what she does. Her attitude might make it seem like she pushes others away, but in reality she’s just bad at expressing her own feelings. Her weapon is a spear, and she can make use of jamming items.

-Quelle

Yoru no Nai Kuni and Atelier Sophie delayed in Japan

Koei Tecmo and Gust have delayed Yoru no Nai Kuni and Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book in Japan.

Yoru no Nai Kuni, which was previously slated for September 17, will now launch October 1. The reason is to make final adjustments.

Atelier Sophie, previously slated for September 25, will now launch on November 19. The reason is to further enhance the game’s quality.

-Quelle

Atelier Sophie introduces Makalet, Atomina, and Tess

Dengeki PlayStation this week introduces three new characters set to appear in Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book.

Get the details below.

Characters

- Makelet (voiced by Sachi Matsumoto) – A young boy who appears before Sophie. He seems to be looking into alchemy, though his intentions are unknown. He has a childlike appearance, but can occasionally see through to the true nature of things.
- Atomina (voiced by Hina Kino) – A young girl who is always by Makelet’s side. Compared to the lively Makelet, she is more so the silent type. She tends to display the innocence appropriate for her age.
- Tess Heitzmann (voiced by Sayaka Nakaya) – A bright and simple-minded troublemaker. She’s the show girl working at a cafe to support her large family.

System

- There will be “Group Requests” where you’ll be contracted to collect materials and battle monsters in the same area. Rewards for these requests are set higher than normal requests.
- You can obtain vouchers as rewards. There are also items that can only be obtained through vouchers.
- While its effect is unknown, something called a “Date Ticket” is in the game.
- You can learn about new item and monster appearances by listening to rumors at the cafe.
- You can make Plachta wear only chocolate instead of clothes.

-Quelle

GvJbHFu.jpg

Atelier Sophie ‘The Story Begins’ trailer

Gust has released a new, two-minute gameplay trailer for Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, introducing the game’s story, battle system, alchemy, and exploration.

The RPG is due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in Japan on November 19. It was recently delayed from its planned September release to further up the game’s quality.

If you missed it, catch Atelier Sophie‘s latest character introductions here.

Watch the new trailer below.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;dsiYQSKDGYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=115&v=dsiYQSKDGYs[/video]

Atelier Sophie details Group Requests, new characters Meklet, Atomina, and Tess

This week’s Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book update shares more details on the new characters and “Group Request” system introduced in this week’s Dengeki PlayStation.

Get the details below.

Group Requests

j6oUB66.jpg

Players can take on requests from people who live in town. Among those requests, there are “Group Requests” with greater reward where you’ll take on multiple requests in the same area.

There are also “Vouchers” you could obtain as a reward for clearing both regular and group requests that you can trade in for various items, depending on the number of vouchers you collect. (100 vouchers, for example, will get you a “Date Ticket,” whatever that is.)

Characters

Meklet (voiced by Sachi Matsumoto)

WIf5vND.jpg

A young boy who appears before Sophie at every opportunity he gets. He’s always doing things together with Atomina.

He’s seemingly looking into alchemy, often visiting the alchemist Sophie, but his intentions are unknown.

Contrary to his childlike way of talking, he can occasionally see through to the true nature of things.

Atomina (voiced by Hina Kino)

WIf5vND.jpg

A young girl who appears before Sophie at every opportunity she gets. She’s always doing things together with Meklet.

She’s seemingly looking into alchemy, often visiting the alchemist Sophie, but her intentions are unknown.

Compared to Meklet, she has a quiet personality and lacks emotional highs and lows. However, she’ll sometimes put on the innocent smiling face appropriate for her age.

Tess Heitzmann (voiced by Sayaka Nakaya)

pLiiwo4.jpg

The poster girl of a cafe who only works on specific days of the week. She’s the eldest daughter among a group of brothers, and works to support her family.

She conducts herself cheerfully and politely, but she is actually a very hard worker.

Her personality is cheerfulness in itself, but she’s also a troublemaker who tends to cause a variety of problems without considering the consequences.

Tess is saving up money to accomplish her dream of opening up a shop that her whole family can run.

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book is due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in Japan on November 19.

If you missed it, the first official gameplay trailer was released earlier this week.

-Quelle

Atelier Sophie Trailer Previews Its New Puzzle Game-Like Synthesis System

Gust’s latest trailer for Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book demonstrates the game’s new synthesis system, that kind of plays like a puzzle game.

There are all kinds of panels on the grid that show levels that boost your “synthesis points,” which can increase the quality of your finished item. For a closer look at details on how the new synthesis system works, check out our previous report.

Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book will release in Japan on November 19, 2015 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;cgcSMv8Wpfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=cgcSMv8Wpfg[/video]

Atelier Sophie Trailer Shows Sophie Studying And Working Towards Happiness

Gust released the latest trailer for Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, which shows us more on the protagonist Sophie, who wishes to use alchemy to make everyone happy.

The video starts out with a look at Sophie looking for ways to cut corners into being able to learn a bunch of alchemy at once, but she sighs after realizing that it’ll take hard work and plenty of studying.

We then get a look at a bit of battle and alchemy, followed by Sophie struggling to think of a way to bring back Plachta’s human form. She then promises that her final objective will be to bring back all of Plachta’s memories, and she’ll put in a lot more work in her alchemy studies to be able to do just that.

After getting her new costume, Sophie then talks about her desire to make everyone happy with alchemy, and asks if they’d like to join her in finding a way that she’ll be able to make that come true.

Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book will release in Japan on November 19, 2015 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;UkMBsOljtP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkMBsOljtP8[/video]

Atelier Sophie: Video stellt Plachta in den Vordergrund

Neben Sophie aus Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book ist Plachta eine wichtige Figur innerhalb der Geschichte des Videospiels. Zuerst begegnet Sophie einem fliegenden Buch, das sprechen kann und seine Erinnerungen verloren hat. Die hilfsbereite Alchemistin will Plachtas Gedächtnis regenerieren und sie in einen Menschen verwandeln.

In Japan erscheint der Titel am 19. November für PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 und PlayStation Vita.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;UKBqNg-cXnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBqNg-cXnI[/video]

Atelier Sophie adds Logy from Atelier Escha & Logy

Logix “Logy” Fiscario, from Atelier Escha & Logy, will appear in Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, the latest issue of Famitsu reveals.

In Atelier Sophie, Logy is 24 years old, meaning six years have passed since the events of Atelier Escha & Logy. He’s traveled around the world in his pursuit of knowledge, but has come to Kirhen Bell to open a blacksmith shop. Sophie is an acquaintance of Logy’s from the old days. His character is designed by Noco.

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book is due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in Japan on November 19.

-Quelle

30 minutes of Atelier Sophie gameplay

Gamer.ne.jp has gone up with 30 minutes of gameplay from Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in Japan this Thursday, November 19.

Atelier Sophie is the latest entry in Gust’s long-running Atelier series of RPGs. This time, it stars an alchemist named Sophie who encounters a strange book that can talk and possesses knowledge of alchemy. It was scored a 33 out of 40 in last week’s Weekly Famitsu.

Watch the gameplay below. The footage starts from a new game, so if you don’t want to spoil its opening segments, opt out of watching this one.

-Quelle

[video=youtube;lGgMhEJAgHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGgMhEJAgHU[/video]

Atelier Series Director Planning Something For Atelier Sophie, And A New Title In Mind

Atelier series director Yoshito Okamura shared some of his plans for 2016 in an interview in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine. [Thanks, Hachima.]

“Regarding Atelier Sophie, I’m currently considering a new kind of development in response to its favorable reception,” shared Okamura. “I’d also like to vigorously take on a challenge with a new title like Nights of Azure.”

He added, “if Gust doesn’t release a new Atelier each year then we’d die, so we’ll surely have something this year!”

-Quelle

Zurück
Top Bottom