- 31 März 2017
Seid ihr bereit für ein paar neue Gerüchte von Nate zur Switch 2 / Switch 4K?
- No longer sounds like a Switch Pro but a Switch 2/Switch 4k based on what was learned, it all depends on how the marketing presents the product
- 4k will be achieved through DLSS
- Big publishers/developers got the devkits late 2020 with smaller ones getting them this year
- As of right now it is not naively BC with the Switch 1 due to it being different hardware and lacking TX1, but there are ways around it, depends on what Nintendo will do
- Devs are working on exclusives, some PS/Xbox ports
- Devs are targeting their games being "done" by late 2022, but a game being done doesn't necessarily mean thats when it releases for various reasons.
- Hears it will release within Holiday 2022 - Early 2023 period, within those 6 months (supply constraints make it hard to know exactly when it is possible, meaning could miss holiday season)
Switch 2/Switch 4k: Insider NateDrake shares info on expected release window, BC concerns, and talks about third party exclusives RumorApologies I listened to this work and can't do a detailed write up, but this is very interesting discussion and info being shared. I also apologize if NateDrake does not want a dedicated thread about this due to the ever changing nature of info like this but I am really itching for a good Switch...www.resetera.com