Stammtisch Halo Stammtisch

taylor-cortana.jpg

Happy Halodays everyone!

This has been an unprecedented and turbulent year for us all, but as I reflect on what our studio has accomplished, it has been a source of pride and hope. While we are grateful that we can do our work from home, it has changed the way we work together as a team and how we create games---the good, the bad, the learning, and the new. I think the thing that resonated the most with me this last year were the people in our studio and how much they care about Halo, but more importantly, about each other and the well-being of everyone on the team. I really appreciate how everyone in the studio came together and leaned into finding solutions to allow us to do our best work from home. This year will continue to shape who we are as a studio and how we work together and create moving forward.

During this time, we launched FIVE games as part of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC, leading to the largest addition of new players to the franchise since Halo 3. In addition, the team put in a ton of work to release optimized console versions for Xbox Series X|S along with numerous community-requested features for all platforms. And there’s more MCC content coming next year!

We’ve released a host of fun new products and it’s been great to see fans share their excitement on social, posting pics of their Mega Construx builds, Funko Pop! figures, and Nerf Assault Rifles. Your response to our latest novel, Halo: Shadows of Reach, was beyond our expectations, leading it to be one of our best-selling releases ever! I’m also excited to see the great progress on the SHOWTIME Halo television series, as production is back up and running. Everyone involved in the series is treating Halo with so much care to deliver something that fans will truly be thrilled with.

2021 will be a big year for the Halo franchise. As we recently announced, Halo Infinite will release in fall of 2021. I realize the wait has been difficult, and I assure you that the team wants the game in your hands as soon as possible, but they also want to deliver something special…the Halo game you deserve. Thank you for your patience, your understanding, and most importantly your words of support to the team. I cannot express how grateful I am for the Halo community and the encouragement you’ve expressed to us. It has lifted us up and provided us the fuel to keep going. As you saw from the recent blog post, the team is making tremendous progress and is SO eager to show you more.

Thank you for being an incredibly passionate community as you make us better. Wishing you a safe and happy holidays from everyone here at 343 Industries.

forweb_mcc_public_infographic_bythenumbers_blog_1920x9852-582fd422c9cd414abf49d4d10eeb42d0.jpg

showtime-halo-tv-series-jen-taylor-dbc9c4242f3d4230bf9da6b7e4021995.jpg

Wollt ihr Matchmaking nutzen oder Online-Achievements in Halo3, ODST, Reach oder 4 holen, habt ihr noch ca. 1 Jahr Zeit.

Every cycle spent maintaining and supporting Xbox 360 legacy services is time and energy not spent on the future of Halo. To that end – today we are announcing our intention to sunset our Halo Xbox 360 legacy services to fully focus on the future of the franchise. In approximately ONE YEAR, December 2021, online services for legacy Halo Xbox 360 titles will be discontinued. Owners of these titles will still be able to play these games indefinitely, however, certain online features and experiences, particularly online matchmaking, will be limited or disabled.

12142020_blogtable_xbox360_eol_1120x680-486124b03ff644d9aa93cd30b9f9e44f.jpg

HALO INFINITE | MASSIVES UPDATE | GRAFIK UPGRADE, MULTIPLAYER | RELEASE HERBST 2021| XBOX SERIES X

Neues zur Halo Serie

showtime-halo-tv-series-crates-b28e2fa7179c4f02a6ced3c307623e9d.jpg

showtime-halo-tv-series-battle-rifle-br-941ce27bc8ca4e34afe218da1bf1bdd9.jpg

Und Craigs Hand :coolface:

showtime-halo-tv-series-hand-e6c225c0b46948ec8ead39894f2d74af.jpg

Habe heute nach über einen halben Jahrzehnt Halo 4 wieder beendet.

Das Spiel sieht auf der Series X grandios aus.

Das Spiel ist spielerisch auch verdammt gut gealtert. Ich verstehe auch nicht warum die Leute immer behaupten 343i hätte nichts drauf.

Halo 4 ist ein richtig starkes Halo.
Selbst Halo 5 ist ein echt guter Singleplayer Shooter, halt nur kein gutes Halo.

Hallo Halo-Fans, ich suche gute Onlinecoopspiele für PC und habe gesehen dass die ganzen Halo-Games bei Steam im Angebot sind...

man kann die doch alle im 2-Spieleronlinecoop zocken, oder?
habe damals auf der 360 Halo 3 und ODST im Splitscreen gespielt und ersteres war schon sehr cool, ODST eher weniger...

welches würdet ihr empfehlen?
Halo 1 hatte ich damals auf PC vor Ewigkeiten und fand es nicht sooo dolle... Halo 2 soll gut sein, oder?
wie sind Reach und Halo 4? kenne ich beide gar nicht...

Hallo Halo-Fans, ich suche gute Onlinecoopspiele für PC und habe gesehen dass die ganzen Halo-Games bei Steam im Angebot sind...

man kann die doch alle im 2-Spieleronlinecoop zocken, oder?
habe damals auf der 360 Halo 3 und ODST im Splitscreen gespielt und ersteres war schon sehr cool, ODST eher weniger...

welches würdet ihr empfehlen?
Halo 1 hatte ich damals auf PC vor Ewigkeiten und fand es nicht sooo dolle... Halo 2 soll gut sein, oder?
wie sind Reach und Halo 4? kenne ich beide gar nicht...
Ja, es gehen alle im Coop. Mir speziell hat am besten Halo 3 und Halo Reach gefallen, aber ich finde alle Teil gut. Am wenigstens hat mir da noch Halo 2 und ODST gefallen. Aber im Coop sind alle extrem spaßig zu zocken.

Mal ne ganz dumme Frage....in welcher reihenfolge sollte man Halo spielen damit es von der Story passt?

Reach muss man nicht unbedingt als erstes spielen, auch wenn es vor dem ersten Teil stattfindet.
ODST muss man auch nicht zwingend direkt nach Teil 2 spielen, macht aber am meisten Sinn. Da es die perspektive eines normalen Marine Squads parallel der Geschehnisse in Teil 2 behandelt.

Also idealerweise: Reach > Combat Evolved > 2 > ODST > 3 > 4 > 5

Zurück
Top Bottom